Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First ever visit in Soapland.

I wanted to go to y-shirt as I read so many review and supposed to be easy to enter as a gaijin but as I went directly in the area with no booking, that place was fully booked for the next 3 hours.
Decided to search around for other places I have read reviews on this site.

Tried one more option that was also fully booked (Dandy Part II)

Then found the Aun Net which I have read some reviews here that was ok and gaijin friendly.
Entered (with a friend), we both speak quite good japanese. Tenchos said to take a seat and then comes with two options only that was available. One of the girls was one I have read a review on this site and I though I liked her (by the photo).

A japanese friend of mine have informed that photo can vary a lot. Reviews on this site also.

We take the two options anyway, pay the amount and wait for 10 - 15 minutes at the lobby.

Then I am informed that girl is ready and I can go to the elevator where she will take me to her room.

Inside the elevator I see the girl.
The only resemblance with the photo was the color of the dress.
According to her profile on the photo, she was supposed to be 25y slim, with nice curvy body. The face was covered but I was willing to lower my standards if it was not a pretty face. As "photos can vary a lot"

What I got was a mature woman that was probably on her fifties. Similar sizes of the body but with the age showing on every aspect on her.
If that was the girl of the photo, then the photo was taken 25 years ago.

Not sure if I got scammed because I am gaijin and bring other girls for us. I had the whole conversation in japanese with the tencho and it was quite fluent.

Run away from this place.

I complained a lot to the tencho (in japanese). He almost laugh when I said "its ok for a +10 years difference, but +30 is way too much".
I informed him that I will make sure to write comments about the place, so others can stay away. He mabled a little and after I was insisting that this way to different from the photo, he said something like that he will inform the "boss".

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I wonder if others had similar cases of such a big difference in age and photo. It could be a specific scam of the day for the gaijins but please be warned and stay away from this place.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Sorry to hear about this.

Some variance from the picture are acceptable and understandable. But not ones so extreme like this.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
"We take the two options anyway, pay the amount and wait for 10 - 15 minutes at the lobby."

seems OP did pay for that, but i am more willing to know whether the service happened and (if yes) the experience?

Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
I thought the implication was that he gave up on it as soon as he saw the provider and immediately complained to the tenchou.

Good grief.

They used the Yoshiwara age scale perfectly!
20 = 20-25
21 = 26-30
22 = 31-35
23 = 36-40
24 = 41-45
25 = 46-50

based on your experience, is there similar "Kawasaki age" in kawasaki?

Wait.....did you pay for the service? I don't see hint in the review.
Yeah. Looks more like a warning about the shop, not a review of the provider. Also, the complaint was about the serious age disparity (fair enough), but I would want to know beyond the serious panel magic if the provider brought a good session to the table. Probably should be moved to the warnings section.

Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
20 = 20-25
21 = 26-30
22 = 31-35
23 = 36-40
24 = 41-45
25 = 46-50
Oh, so you were only half-joking (from here)

Attachments

• 1704075440917.png
    1704075440917.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 1704075504399.png
    1704075504399.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 103
20 = 20-25
21 = 26-30
22 = 31-35
23 = 36-40
24 = 41-45
25 = 46-50
If these noobs and dumbfucks have done their research, Yoshiwara age is one of the things they’d learn about. They’re too lazy to do research and read the soap FAQs.