Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Intro:
Hey guys as you can tell by my name I'm a virgin who has never even held a girls hand let alone kiss. So i decided after reading alot of reviews (i mean alot as in all of them) I'll go to Japan to get laid (of course I have other reason like being a weeb).

Beginning:
After taking at long flight total of 20 hours with layovers I finally reached Japan at 3:00pm so i rushed to my hotel to wash my sweaty weeb ass and walk 30 minutes to the Y-shirts building. There i was greeted by 2 enthusiastic young men and I asked " Gai kokujin daijobu desu ka?" and they said yes and lead me to a room with 3 couches and a TV. After waiting like 2 minutes he asked me how was my japanese and i said "sukoshi". He then explained the rules to me and offered me 4 girls that were ready right away and 3 more if I want to wait.

Me not expecting that many options was bewildered for a bit, but I chose for Marina based on the image since I didnt do that much looking around before hand. However, the guy insisted on Mao and I replied im fine with Marina (since I know based on reviews shes a milf and more older than it was claimed I'm not really that into that since I myself am a young man). He then flips Mao card which has her in a different dress with her chest showing to convince me to pick her, but i still said no. I think he tried to convince me a third time and I still rejected it.

After that I paid 25k for a 70 min course and a old man and a chubby man both customers came in like 5 mins apart. Seems like the old man already made a appointment and was waiting to be called in. After 2 mins a bald staff that I haven't seen came in to take the chubby mans pick. He laid out only 6 cards for him with 2 being available right away and 4 on the wait (one being Marina that I just picked for 70 mins). Apparent ly the chubby man has the same taste as me and also picked Marina and was ok with waiting. However based on the wait time he said I knew I was getting bait and switched (i dont remember exactly, but i think he said like 30 min wait time). So in my mind I was like "Fuck"

Meeting:
After waiting 5 more anxious minutes knowing I kinda got fucked over I was called by the guy who took my pick. When I saw here she didnt look that much like Marina that I picked but she was still pretty maybe mid 30's is my best bet, slim looking with a little belly fat. She held my hand and led me to the closest room to the 2nd floor stairs amd asked me to take my slippers off and sit on the bed. She then introduces herself as Yuna Kuroki and thats when I'm 100% confirmed that I was switched. We chatted for like 10-15 minutes with a mix of mostly simple Japanese and a little english and gestures when we both dont know what the other is saying. During the chat she found out that I was inexperienced and asked if I was nervous or anything. I don't know why but I wasnt really nervous at all. Maybe the chatting made me not nervous at all.

The Act:
She helped me get undressed and undressed herself (she only had a dress on) and started to prepare the chair to wash me bits. After washing we went into the bathtub and chatted some more (too bad she didnt do a bj in the tub like what i hear most people get when they get in the tub) and she helped wipe me dry and told me to sit on the bed.

She then asked me what did I want to do? Me being someone that doesnt really voice out my personal feelings said "I don't know I don't have much experience" . She then asked if I have ever kissed a girl before and i said "no". Knowing that she asked if it was ok for her to kiss and I obviously said "I would love to kiss such a beautiful lady". We then did some LFK while I slowly caress her back and move onto her tits (idk cup sizes but maybe a B? she had soft nipples a bit smaller then the size of skittles.

Slowly she started to kiss my neck then onto my nipples and started licking one then the other and started to move to my shaft. While she was blowing me I noticed it didnt felt as strong as I thought for a bbbj and when i looked I noticed that she had magically put on a condom (usually when i read reviews people always say it is magically on and I always thought that they were over exaggerating). While she was blowing my I realized it felt pretty nice but I dont think itll make me cum. She continued for 3 minutes going both for the tip and going done to close (maybe 3/4) to the base she asked if I wanna switch and I agreed.
She laid down on the bed and i got on top and did a few kisses and went to her nipples and then pussy the same way she did for my but I only licked her pussy for like 1 minute. Since I was already very rock solid (down under she smelled and tasted like the bathwater I guess since we did use a lavender bath bomb). I then proceeded to enter her with her assistance and felt the warmth around my cock. We proceeded to do missionary for a few minutes with me doing the M spread version with my hand/arms behind her knees and switched to the one with her legs over my shoulders. I think I have a mild case of death grip but I dont really feel much when im pounding her (maybe me technique was lacking or the speed of my thrust arent fast enough for me to feel good). However with her help in moving as well I was able to feel my urge to cum come and I nutted.

We then chatted a bit more like 10 minutes and she asked if I wanted another go? I asked if we had enough time and she said I still had 20 minutes. I was like sure If I can lets try. My cock rose up immediately after she stroked it a few time and she said it was very energetic. She then proceeds to cap me again and lubes it up a bit and ride me CG not sure if this is how your suppose to feel but I felt a bit of pressure on my pelvis. She rides for me 5 minutes and I try to thrust as well but not really feeling anything she does a RCG and it felt mush better with the speed and pressure and I could feel it alot better. She got tired and and said were almost out of time so if sje finish me off with a handjob. I was ok with then then she lubed my cock which still had the condom on but there was no reaction so after a minute she took the condom off and started to stroke my dick and balls to make me cum. Unfortunately, I didnt nut twice and time was up so she washed me up and we said our goodbyes.

Attachments:
image0.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Even though I feel a little cheated by the bait and swtch in the end of the day at least I checked off one person on the list of girls I wanna do. After leaving I didnt remember her name but I went back on the site and looked for the one that looked most like her with a full name and found it was Yuna Kuroki. What made me absolutely positive it was her is that she wore them same exact dress as the image I shared. The reason its may repeat is because I don't really know when ir even if I'll ever come back to Japan.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023

Sounds like there was some misunderstanding and switcharoo that took place, but at least you had an enjoyable time. Just purely speculation, but the manager probably pushed you over to Yuna to accommodate the Japanese guy that picked Marina. He got a happy Japanese client, and you paid a slightly higher fee (Marina is in a different category from Yuna), 2 birds with 1 stone.

Reactions: SadNonVirginTT
He then flips Mao card which has her in a different dress with her chest showing to convince me to pick her, but i still said no. I think he tried to convince me a third time and I still rejected it.

After that I paid 25k for a 70 min course and a old man and a chubby man both customers came in like 5 mins apart.
25k for 70 minutes is darling course. while marina should be hanayome course 22k.

congrats on popping your cherry lol

Congrats on losing your v-card! I am surprised to learn that you got baited and switched though, given that reviews of Y-shirt seems all-round decent (that or I'm just too new to this business).

Congrats on losing your v-card! I am surprised to learn that you got baited and switched though, given that reviews of Y-shirt seems all-round decent (that or I'm just too new to this business).
Thx man never thought it would happen as well. Well it was all good in the end and it didn't happen after 5 more times being there.

Reactions: Alice
Hi since it's mentioned here I wanted to ask if it's actually OK if we walk away from bait & switch ?

Hi since it's mentioned here I wanted to ask if it's actually OK if we walk away from bait & switch ?
well some store dont have cancellation policy so at best walking out without refund since paid upfront and banned from the place.

Reactions: uniuniuni
OP situation wasnt as bad as if he got Mao instead which clearly he rejected few times.

personally I would choose yuna based on photo alone over marina.

woah but is that kind of switch common for Y-shirt?
pretty dick move, especially seeing that he switched it right in front of OP.

I wouldnt want to be in those shoes especially since I would prolly be afraid to walk out.
OP took it like a champ for first visit.

Look for kaoru on twitter and book her thru DM to get yourself insured a slot for reals with no switch.

To me it's a live action gacha game. You pay and roll the dice and a lady comes out and you get laid or at least your dick sucked. Pictures are just for illustration purposes only and are not indicative of the final product. I'm lucky to have experienced some gems (i.e. the lady that comes out in my opinion was more beautiful than in the doctored photos and she was really proactive and a joy to be around) but I had a feeling it was just a good scheduling picking a slow day or something because otherwise that kind of woman would be fully booked, be only for VIP clients / regulars / Japanese only most of the time etc.

That said, I'd still continue to play. Before trying fuzoku I'd used to try going on regular dates with no luck because they felt like going to job interviews (which I'd pay for) because that's what my good old mama told me was the best way to meet women -- yeah, right. Now with paid companionship I noticed that there's actually more connection because the clothes are already off and you don't want to humiliate either yourself or your companion so you both try to establish a minimum of rapport (even with google translate). It's like a blind speed dating session but instead of criteria for rejection being forefront in your mind its criteria for justification for why it's okay to fuck this person.