Walk In / Phone reservation

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins 22k

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro West Exit

Language Notes:
Japanese Only.

Details of the Encounter:
I was trying to find Charlotte and was getting pretty annoyed on how I couldn't find it. Google Maps kept showing Balino as the a address.

I just gave up and went to Balino. If you know anything about the area, there are some annoying male touters that will follow you if they think/know you are looking for some naughty play.

Anyways, walked right in and went and asked what the deal was.

Everything was done in Japanese. Basic Japanese should be able to get you in but if the Tencho notices you giving them a blank look you will not be serviced at all. They will just shoo you away.

Since I walked in I asked for anybody and was told I had to wait 30 minutes until they prepped the room.

My first girl then came in and she looked OK. She was clearly wearing a wig to hide herself for whatever reason. Her name is Yuko and the pictures have been heavily PS. She is young but she is on the short and chubby side. She definitely wears a sarong to cover up her belly.

Anyways this first appointment I used a coupon on nightsnet and it was for 60 mins trial. Yuko did not seem to be interested in this massage at all. She seemed tired and was barely making an effort. Nothing else to say really but the following week I thought I would give another girl a try.

**************************Towa********************************

The very next time the Tencho gave me a coupon for 120 mins with an extra 20 minutes for the thing that happened with Yuko. I did not make a scene but the Tencho did notice that the session with Yuko ended way too early. He just nodded his head and gave me a card telling me to bring this in next time and he will add 20 more minutes if i get a 120 min course.

So that is what I did. I called ahead and made a reservation for their #2 girl in the ranking. That was Towa. She has a soft face. Quite cute when the lights are dim. She talks in a baby type cutesy voice which I found sexy. She has an incredible body. She walked me through the course wonderfully.

First was shower and she rinsed my back and stroked me and making sure my dick was quite clean. She then asked me to put on this weird underwear thong thingy that could barely hold in my junk. She laughed when she saw everything just dangling everywhere.

Anyways the 2 hour course is an oil type massage and she oiled me up real good. Since she has good size tits, she kept emphasizing it by making sure some part of my body was always touching her or feeling her tits. It was quite soft but my focus was solely on her massage techniques. She somehow does this thing where she inserts her arm underneath my body and always somehow find a way to squeeze my dick while stroking her arm underneath my body while facing down. I have to tell you guys, it was quite surprising and arousing. Especially since anytime her arm was about to come off she just knew where my dick was and would give it a playful tug or squeeze. This went on for quite a while and it was driving me crazy.

Maybe this video will give you a sense of what its like. This is actual promotional video on the Balino.jp website

She then flipped me over and she just laid down on top of me doing nothing. It was quite weird as she did not want to kiss or do anything else but just lay there and bounce her tits on my chest. She got off and started massaging my chest and legs making sure to brush her arm or hands on my dick. When it was time she started stroking my dick to a quick orgasm. I had been hard the entire session and the fact that she finally decided to jerk it for me was too much. My cum was flying everywhere and she was scared it would get on her. I apologize for the outburst but she seemed fine with it. There was about 10 mins left before the inevitable phone call so she just laid down next to me and kept giving me a hand job that went nowhere since time. the phone call came. I showered. She gave me tea and gave me a memorable goodbye walk. Went back a second time for Towa and it was even better than the first session with her. She is quite accommodating.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're doing walk in they let you pick a girl using the cards that they have but there is a chance you will sit in the waiting room for quite a while. If you reserve by phone, do your research and look at the staff twitter pages. Some of them post photos like snapchat filter of their faces. So you get a good chance on who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Following this report, I decided to check out Balino. I called ahead and booked Towa as well. Tencho was very pleasant and understanding of my broken Japanese.

However, things got off to a very different start. I booked the 100 minutes package, which is the only reason I can think of, other than exceptional chemistry for Towa and Sameguy. I had to shower alone, no help here. During the massage there was no dick squeezing, as mentioned above, although the massage was good. Time was running out for her to make a start on the guy downstairs... but she never got to it. I asked her whether she was going to and she just said no. My Japanese isn't good enough to push her to elaborate on it.

I intended to speak to Tencho about it, to clarify, but there were people waiting and he was busy. I'd be interested if anyone else goes back there to clarify the deal here.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It looks like that place is right across the street from Charlotte. The Charlotte building has a few shops in it so there are a few signs near the entrance. Shouldn’t be too hard to find.

Reactions: bichan2
Following this report, I decided to check out Balino. I called ahead and booked Towa as well. Tencho was very pleasant and understanding of my broken Japanese.

I intended to speak to Tencho about it, to clarify, but there were people waiting and he was busy. I'd be interested if anyone else goes back there to clarify the deal here.

Man that sucks, I would have definitely tried to clarify what Lympha massage is when talking to the Tencho. Most of the massage places consider Lympha or however it is spelled to be HJ's. Funny enough Yuko with her terrible massage gave me a HJ and told her to stop as I was not even remotely turned on by her un-eagerness of the session. So I just showered and left. I made sure to talk to the Tencho next time I visited which was the following week. I went when it was not busy at all. Towa is usually scheduled from 12-7 PM and I got in during the dead times of 2-4 PM.

Next time, anyone visits and can speak Japanese good or bad. Ask what the Lympha option on the website is so that you can make sure you get a HJ at least. You are paying good money for it and you can get a much more non-erotic massage for cheap somewhere else.

That boob rubbing with the arm underneath is actually common at the tease but no release massage places. It does feel good but its frustrating.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland