Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I am dumb and forgot the girls name, and the listing on their (terrible) website doesn't have names either... but from what I can tell this photo from their website looks like the girl I selected, based on the belly button piercing and boob size I think this is her:
S__4341783.jpg

First of all this shop is very new, I think opened sometime this summer maybe July 2023 or so. It is in a not so convenient location in terms of public transport, but it is in the general area of a lot of the other Bangkok soapies. It is a relatively small shop, but nice and modern looking. I walked in and there were 2 ladies at the front desk, one of which was very pretty and young looking herself, and the other more of a mamasan type but also pretty in my opinion. I saw no customers there, I think this shop isn't quite as well known yet, but it was also 3pm on a Thursday. The older lady invited me to sit down and she took out an ipad which had about 20 girls pictures on them but she rearranged them such that the girls available were at the top of the list. There were 5 girls available at this time. All of them looked overall pretty in the pictures but we all know that can be deceiving. The last 2 photos I was shown were who I was debating between, both looked really amazing in the photos. The photos show their face in the shop, but there was no "lineup" of sorts which is more common in Bangkok. I am ok with this as I find that awkward personally, but I know others like to see the girls in person so I will note that down. Also if I asked they might have obliged, I don't know. Anyways, I selected my girl and was shown the prices of which there were 2 options for taking 1 girl and the prices were 3500THB and 4500THB. I should have paid closer attention to what the 3500 offered but sadly I didn't, I just took the 80 minute nuru with premium room option which was 4500. I was offered one of those small vitamin type energy drinks common in Asia (which I do not know what they are) from the younger lady which I took because I had walked 30 minutes to this shop and needed it. While waiting the pretty lady at the front chatted with me a bit, very inviting environment and all smiles.

About 5-10 minutes later the girl was ready and took me to the room and offering me to use the toilet on the way. I was so thankful to see she looked like the photos and was honestly stunning. She was somewhere between 155-160cm, very slim, looked to be early 20s, and had big fake boobs. Her english is quite good and when I mentioned I was from Texas she said one of her good friends is also from there which I guess would also be evidence that her English ability is good. She asked me if I had been to the shop before and I said no, but sort of without thinking much about it mentioned that I have visited some soapies in Japan before which I think made her put her game face on haha she was like "ohhh, the original huh". I should mention the room is nice and modern looking with a pretty large double sized bed taking up half of the room, and the other half was the shower and mat area. The sections of room were separated by a half wall, and that wall had a large mirror across it which gives you the ability to watch everything going on during the mat play.

She took me to the shower and washed me with some good body rubs, then put the mat down soaked it a bit and had me lay down, different to how it has normally gone for me in Japan where they normally gel up the entire mat first. She started preparing the nuru gel which was nice and warm when applied and started the mat play. For the first few minutes she was just body sliding without using her mouth which got me concerned, but then she started using her mouth all over me and it was quite good but not much suction type moves. She was very good but at the same time I could tell lacked experience compared to the likes of a girl like Kaoru at y-shirt which is always a tough comparison. I won't go into much detail about the mat play but overall it was solid and comparable to what I have had in Japan, she did rimming and the whole 9. She flipped and eventually we got to the fun part and the very first point of semi-dissapointment so far in that her BJ abilities are lacking and with teeth. No problem, we just moved into the FS portion of the event where she put on a cover and started in CG, then put a towel down and did mish, then doggie, and back to mish. I had to call it quits without finishing as it was not happening and she finished eventually with more BJ and HJ. That was my fault I was going too fast and furious in Thailand and saw another girl the previous night. Regardless she got me to the finish and then we showered off. With about 10 minutes left at that point she proactively offered a massage on the bed, but I politely declined as I was pretty hungry and ready to go eat. I think she was a little annoyed with how long I took, which I cannot blame her, but she never had a bad attitude just losing interest. We dressed and she led me to the lobby with just a verbal "bye bye". Also just a side story, when I mentioned I will go to Japan next month she said she is going to Japan next week, I asked if just for fun or work (maybe they trained in Japan I thought heh) and yes just a trip for fun haha.

I told the older front desk lady how I had a great time and then the younger one came out from behind the curtain with a popsicle for me. Nice. I walked out quite happy and very pleased with the quality of the whole operation and at such a nice price point. I also genuinely admire that the shop is run by all women and likely the older mamasan was a working girl herself in the past. It's just nice to see that in this Industry I think.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was very happy with this shop. I have also tried Doki Doki in Bangkok which was 3500THB and also pretty good overall, but this shop had them beat by a good amount.

I am in Bangkok until mid October so I plan to go back for sure. If I find out this girls name in a future visit I will update the review.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023

Heres a short follow up: I have been back to this shop 5 times. I took a liking to this other girl at the shop called Nami. 152cm, 42kg petite girl with some large (but not comically large) fake boobs. I can highly recommend her, in fact I encourage anyone to go visit because I hope her and this shop are still around when I go back to Bangkok next year lol. Shes the girl in the pink tube top sitting on a bed in their website. The shop owners still offer me a welcome drink (upon further inspection, its a gingseng root drink) and a popsicle when leaving which is small but IDK i'm easily bought because I like this gesture.

Last edited:
Ok sorry I have to give one last final update as I just visited the shop for the last time an hour ago. This girl deserves a mention, and I might just make a blasphemous statement here...

The girl Nami that I have seen repeatedly has been taking this week and next week off, so I needed to try another girl. I messaged the shop to inquire about an appointment and she recommended me this girl named Sakura. Normally I wouldn't take the shops recommendation, but the mamasan has recognized me as a regular visiter and has treated me right so I took her recommendation. She also gave me an upgraded "VIP" room for my booking for free this time, so that is nice. Quickly about the upgraded room, it has a double bed, a large bathtub/jacuzzi, and the shower area is about 2x as large as the standard room. The mat itself is also bigger, maybe 1.5x bigger than a normal one.

So anyways about the girl, she is about average height for a Thai girl, small natural A cups, and a truly incredible ass like astonishingly good. She looks like she works out regularly. Her english is above average compared to most other girls I have seen. She likes to give lots of eye contact during the session. Everything about the session with her was just top tier soapland experience... she undresses me, she offers me water several times even going as far to unscrew the bottle cap each time, she dries me off, just all of that really top tier service type stuff. Shes very good with the showering and body rubbing. She gives a sexy as fuck naughty look sometimes before she does something more raunchy like rimming, looks you in the eyes smirks and sticks her tongue out. I don't want to ramble on too much more since this is just a comment, but here is my blasphemous statement: the mat play itself from her is the best I have ever had, I personally rank it above Karou @ y-shirt. That being said, there is a massive caveat to her service which is we did not do FS. I had sensed she did not want me to put it in during the session so I just decided to not push the matter, I did not even inquire about it. When we were wrapping up she admitted to me she was too nervous to try it with me, she said she hasn't had many western/white guys before. I'm not massive or anything not trying to stroke my own ego, but I am above average I would say. Most all of the other Asian girls I have seen have not had an issue with my size, for reference. Truly her mat play and overall service was so good I was not even mad or even care enough to ask about putting it in.

So that is it, the girl is amazing on the mat but I cannot say it's the best session I have had due to the lack of FS. If you want amazing mat play definitely see this girl. If you want amazing sex, then see Nami.

I am interested and def try early next year when I am there. But this website you posted does not really show much and no pictures of girls etc and I can only add them in my LINE app. Is there another website for them?

I am interested and def try early next year when I am there. But this website you posted does not really show much and no pictures of girls etc and I can only add them in my LINE app. Is there another website for them?
Nope their website is pretty mediocre. Best to just message on LINE in the morning or maybe a day or 2 before and they will send you pictures of who will be available.

edit: oh... well I see now the website is even worse! It used to have pictures of some of their girls but now it seems totally broken. Heres the google maps - https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...=2ahUKEwi2graN16qCAxW5lWoFHRdKCwUQ_BJ6BAhDEAA

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonie94
Nope their website is pretty mediocre. Best to just message on LINE in the morning or maybe a day or 2 before and they will send you pictures of who will be available.

edit: oh... well I see now the website is even worse! It used to have pictures of some of their girls but now it seems totally broken. Heres the google maps - https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...=2ahUKEwi2graN16qCAxW5lWoFHRdKCwUQ_BJ6BAhDEAA
Hi, may I know how to get there from bts phrom pong? Which Soi should I use? Also, every girl does FS?

Hi, may I know how to get there from bts phrom pong? Which Soi should I use? Also, every girl does FS?
There’s literally a Google Maps link in the post you quoted, you lazy bastard.

There’s literally a Google Maps link in the post you quoted, you lazy bastard.
Yes, just looked through it....Abit confused the Soi.....Any review...There seems to very few review of this place....Very difficult to get info of the services...Will probably add line to get more...