Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Thai, but she can speak English

Narrative of the Encounter:
The night before I had two hideous sessions which nearly stop me from doing anymore p2p in this trip.

I figured I should give it one more try before I leave the country, so I did.

Looking at her profile picture she's totally my type. I sent Line message to the agency's account first thing in the morning.

1704877359847.png

What's not to like?

This is what got me interested. She looked like one of the TAG indie who used to be active many years ago.

1704877630436.png

The agency was very quick to respond. Apparently according to the lady, this agency catered for foreigners as well.

I was told to go to the hotel and ping them again once I get there. This seems to be the usual practice.

Once I arrived at the hotel , I sent the message to the agency via Line. Then they tell me the room number. The hotel receptionist doesn't seem to care.

Unfortunately she looks nothing like her profile pictures. She's probably a 3/10 face wise (YMMY) She has a square face and her chin is much wider IRL. However her body is great, not as thin as in her profile pictures and not thicc either. Her skin is beautifully tanned.

Most importantly, her smile is beautiful and she has a really friendly attitude.

The procedure is very much the same with DH in Japan. Took a shower together, went to bed and she started kissing (good sign, a proper first kiss for me this year) and she very much took control of the session. No DATY unfortunately. Bbbj was included so that was nice.

After a quick session, we had a quick shower. Then she talked a lot about her experience working in this industry. She told me she's working to fulfill both her financial and sexual needs. Apparently she just got back from her vacation on the beach so she gained a lot of weight and tanner than usual.

She also told me she accepts foreigner.

The tip of 1,000 THB is probably way too much. I just didn't have a smaller note with me, otherwise 500 THB would have been more appropriate.

I managed to get her Line. I told her to hit me up if she's in Tokyo. I wouldn't mind going for a night out with her, with or without sex.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I keeps forgetting that pannel magic is always strong with these online sites. I wouldn't have picked her if I see her in person. However her personality is more than made up for it.

Also this reminds me that the level of service we are getting in Japan is so much higher, and so as the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Thanks a lot for the review...I have to check out the agency you provided 👍

Also this reminds me that the level of service we are getting in Japan is so much higher, and so as the price.

I am in Bangkok right now and have to say that's not really fair. Sure, the price is different but I wouldn't say the service here is worse in general. Really depends.

Today I was also kinda fucked over and overpaid...so I am currently a bit pissed, shit happens. That said, the experiences I had the days before were absolutely great. Couldn't say in the slightest I was missing something 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also this reminds me that the level of service we are getting in Japan is so much higher
I disagree - you have to be a little more selective, but I've had some sessions in Bangkok that were fantastic, at a third the price of Japan.

Reactions: Maxblack
That's quite cheap even for Thailand. So I guess it is not a surprise that the other 2 girls weren't the best.

Bangkok has a ton of action obviously, but if you pay a bit more you can get more consistent quality.

I really enjoy the soaplands in Bangkok i've reviewed one here before too. There it's 3-5000 THB and the girls normally look very good and it is really similar to a Japan soapland experience.

Reactions: jaga2020 and Alice