Banned from store for exchanging contact info

okayspot

TAG Member
Reaction score
As we have had this question before, about how to meet women outside of shops, going to share my experience.

I have yet to have a single good long-term experience come from meeting girls outside of shops.
People are in this industry for a reason. Most people working in amateur shops don't want to do this work, they have no other options. If you become a friend and they think that you "waste money going to sex shops" they start feeling like it isn't fair that you aren't giving them money. Take you as a crutch

Also I will mention the shop, but in my conversation with them they were extremely professional and it was not a get out! The guy took me to a back-room to explain the situation in a very polite manner.

1. Met a girl at shop (lovely hands), we got along super well. She made an offer to exchange contact info so I could know when she is working

2. Kept going to the shop and started also seeing her in private. Told her I could help her more in a private arrangement. Paying her some money each time

3. After two months, girl said she needs an extra 30,000 yen pre-payment on top of 15,000 yen I had pre-paid to help her out

4. Told her no, a few days later she basically blows up with talk of suicide and how you shouldn't tell people you are going to help them if you are not going to. Sends me fresh wrist cut photos.

5. Tell her I'm really worried about her and after long conversations ask if it is okay to meet her at the shop several times throughout the course of the long conversation. She says no

6. I go back to the shop to see a different girl, they tell me that there was a claim from a girl(she is the only girl I've seen recently) and because of that I'm currently unable to use the shop.

7. I try and explain that this came about due to me being worried about the girl, not because of me doing inappropriate play.

8. The fact that I exchanged contact info really did not seem to make the staff happy and they told me I was banned from the shop for breaking this rule.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Some of the shops encourage the girls to exchange contact information with the clients so they can book their favourite girl easier. Sometimes they even provide the girls with shop owned phones for that.

I haven't used the shop you mentioned but looking at their website they clearly prohibit meeting the girls outside of the shop and specifically mention that the exchange of personal contact information is not acceptable.

So you did fuck up there big time. And her realising that tried to take advantage of you. Still happy it didn't go farther than that, not with the girl nor with the shop.

Consider yourself lucky and be more careful the next time!

As we have had this question before, about how to meet women outside of shops, going to share my experience.

I have yet to have a single good long-term experience come from meeting girls outside of shops.
People are in this industry for a reason. Most people working in amateur shops don't want to do this work, they have no other options. If you become a friend and they think that you "waste money going to sex shops" they start feeling like it isn't fair that you aren't giving them money. Take you as a crutch

Also I will mention the shop, but in my conversation with them they were extremely professional and it was not a get out! The guy took me to a back-room to explain the situation in a very polite manner.

1. Met a girl at shop (lovely hands), we got along super well. She made an offer to exchange contact info so I could know when she is working

2. Kept going to the shop and started also seeing her in private. Told her I could help her more in a private arrangement. Paying her some money each time

3. After two months, girl said she needs an extra 30,000 yen pre-payment on top of 15,000 yen I had pre-paid to help her out

4. Told her no, a few days later she basically blows up with talk of suicide and how you shouldn't tell people you are going to help them if you are not going to. Sends me fresh wrist cut photos.

5. Tell her I'm really worried about her and after long conversations ask if it is okay to meet her at the shop several times throughout the course of the long conversation. She says no

6. I go back to the shop to see a different girl, they tell me that there was a claim from a girl(she is the only girl I've seen recently) and because of that I'm currently unable to use the shop.

7. I try and explain that this came about due to me being worried about the girl, not because of me doing inappropriate play.

8. The fact that I exchanged contact info really did not seem to make the staff happy and they told me I was banned from the shop for breaking this rule.

Thank you for sharing.

Sorry for you loss, but IMHO the shop did you a biglee favor.:sorry:

When you didn't take the bait to give her more money......she burned ya

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Some of the shops encourage the girls to exchange contact information with the clients so they can book their favourite girl easier. Sometimes they even provide the girls with shop owned phones for that.

I haven't used the shop you mentioned but looking at their website they clearly prohibit meeting the girls outside of the shop and specifically mention that the exchange of personal contact information is not acceptable.

So you did fuck up there big time. And her realising that tried to take advantage of you. Still happy it didn't go farther than that, not with the girl nor with the shop.

Consider yourself lucky and be more careful the next time!
Doesn't surprise me about this shop.
They are known to underpay their girls and every good staff they have quits after a while because of disagreements with the shop or just because they realize there are better workplaces.

Ouch sorry but I think going to the shop while seeing her in private is a big mistake. Either just shop or just private but not both. Also that you offer her to pay her outside the shop was the second mistake, she basically blackmailed you and then told on you and got you in trouble.

I've also met a girl outside the shop and we exchanged private contacts but not for paid play. She want's to meet again in private so we'll see how it goes. I don't intend to pay her or use her for free sex, it's more like a friendship but she seems to be sexually attracted to me... Anyway I will not go back to the shop as long as she works there.

Actually I'm surprised they didn't fire her for exchanging contacts with you.

Actually I'm surprised they didn't fire her for exchanging contacts with you.

Well, that was my thought too but then again we don't know if they did or will do later.

I have known some people with luck in this area with GFE providers at agencies, but it is extremelly hard sometimes to even get the girl to consider such an arrangement. Most of the time, it happens because the girl is really into the guy personally and wants to see himin private so she can either pocket the full payment or have "real sex (sex without payment)."

Agencies usually threaten a huge fine if they find out this is going on.

Wow, what a horrible story.

I agree with most here, that mixing private and business usually leads to trouble.

I have gotten contact info from a few girls before - mostly Chinese FS places - primarily
because I liked the girl and wanted to stay in touch in case they moved on. In a couple cases they did move on and when I contacted them they offered independent services.

In one case I had been seeing this one girl forsome time but she had gone back to China and I had no idea when she was coming back. So I went back to the shop where I met her - and by pure luck she was there and they matched me to her. Needless to say we got back in touch and started meeting again .

What's the thought process?

You liked her? Wanted to meet her for cheaper? For more money? I don't get what the number does for you in the first place

What's the thought process?
Assuming that you were replying to me -
I can't say exactly. She would always give me 3 pops for 15k Yen - which I appreciated - but she seemed to like it all too. Maybe part of it was because she could talk to me in Chinese too. We seemed to have a chemistry that worked.

I have to filter this from a mongerer's perspective to say how much was service, how much was my desire, how much was reality. No matter what - it worked for me.

IMHO, you weren't banned for exchanging info, you were banned for creating an uncomfortable problem.

Well, now who is playing with semantics! :D:eek:

Reactions: ur19877
Well, now who is playing with semantics! :D:eek:
The difference is I'm not playing. ;-)

I think there is a crucial distinction here worth understanding, especially in Japan. There may be some hardass places that freak out if you pull out your cell phone to get contact info and some who are cool as long as you aren't a dick. I'd like to be able to tell.

Reactions: MikeH
Kind of like knowing the difference between a place that will ban you just for having FS and a place that bans you for walking in and making an ass of yourself by repeatedly asking the tencho about it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think there is a crucial distinction here worth understanding, especially in Japan. There may be some hardass places that freak out if you pull out your cell phone to get contact info and some who are cool as long as you aren't a dick. I'd like to be able to tell.

As said some places even encourage the girls to do exchange info. This shop said in their webpages it is forbidden. That takes the guessing out of the equation.

I guess as long as both parties can keep a secret, there is no problem.
But like OP said, some girls are not stable and like to make a scene.
Some guys as well, they use the fact that a girl has met them outside of the shop to get her in trouble if the relationship turns sour.

So bottomline is, while it can have benefits (keeping seeing a girl after she quits working, being able to see her for longer dates, being able to see her for less money, her being able to get more money than the cut she gets from her shop, even being friends or dating without compensation), only keep it for special situations. Maybe if you know a girl for a long time and she thinks of quitting her shop and you dont want to lose contact or something, but not with a girl you've just met who is not very mentally stable. And yes, calculate if you are ok to give up that shop if the relationship turns sour (do they have many great girls? One of the only shops of their kind that are foreigner friendly?)

Man, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Some of these girls have serious problems and you never know what you're going to get once you start connecting with them outside of their work or shop. Usually exchanging info is harmless but some girls get funny ideas or start seeing you as a person they can get things out of. Glad it didn't go any farther than it did.

I guess as long as both parties can keep a secret, there is no problem.
But like OP said, some girls are not stable and like to make a scene.
Some guys as well, they use the fact that a girl has met them outside of the shop to get her in trouble if the relationship turns sour.

So bottomline is, while it can have benefits (keeping seeing a girl after she quits working, being able to see her for longer dates, being able to see her for less money, her being able to get more money than the cut she gets from her shop, even being friends or dating without compensation), only keep it for special situations. Maybe if you know a girl for a long time and she thinks of quitting her shop and you dont want to lose contact or something, but not with a girl you've just met who is not very mentally stable. And yes, calculate if you are ok to give up that shop if the relationship turns sour (do they have many great girls? One of the only shops of their kind that are foreigner friendly?)

Great Post.

Akasam post is also on point.
After she exchanged contact info with me, she asked me to write a review.
Based on the fact she has 2-3 times as many reviews as other people she is obviously exchanging contact info with almost everyone.
They banned me because It became a problem, they will not be banning all those other customers.

I just want to add: I really don't think this was some scheming plan of hers to get back to me.
I think she was merely mentally unstable and felt like I back-stabbed her by not giving her extra money. Being sent fresh wrist cut pictures was one of the most uncomfortable feelings I have ever had in my life.

I think she was merely mentally unstable and felt like I back-stabbed her by not giving her extra money. Being sent fresh wrist cut pictures was one of the most uncomfortable feelings I had ever had in my life.

Did you check earlier if she had old (healed) cut marks? Maybe it's her game to extort her customers and those pics are part of it. Maybe the other ones got scared and payed up. Just blocking and never visiting the shop again would have been a better choice.

Did you check earlier if she had old (healed) cut marks? Maybe it's her game to extort her customers and those pics are part of it. Maybe the other ones got scared and payed up. Just blocking and never visiting the shop again would have been a better choice.

Nope to checking.

Purposely chose a day she wasn't there to go to the shop.
There are many more shops in that category, I won't make the same mistake again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Doesn't prove anything though, she could also have scars because of being mentally unstable.
She has to be mentally unstable in the first place if thats her game to get money out of people.