Guest viewing is limited

Bar Recommendation / Invitation

mattmaar69

TAG Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I just landed in Tokyo are looking to experience our first swingers bar in Japan! We're a fit couple in our early 30's, but we don't speak Japanese, so it seems we're limited in our options. If I'm not mistaken, the only options for us are Olive 21 or Blissout, but we would have love to try out bar-face or retreat bar. If there are any other foreigner friendly clubs you can recommend, please do!

We're also open to having someone who speaks Japanese join us! If your interested, feel free to reach out :D

Reactions: ainzgoon
My girlfriend and I just landed in Tokyo are looking to experience our first swingers bar in Japan! We're a fit couple in our early 30's, but we don't speak Japanese, so it seems we're limited in our options. If I'm not mistaken, the only options for us are Olive 21 or Blissout, but we would have love to try out bar-face or retreat bar. If there are any other foreigner friendly clubs you can recommend, please do!

We're also open to having someone who speaks Japanese join us! If your interested, feel free to reach out :D
Hey there ! I have been living in Japan for 7 years and fluently with the language.

You can pm me if you’re interested and I will recommend some for you guys.
Also, if I am not busy, I am down to join you guys too

Olive21 do not let non-Japanese speakers enter. The best bet is Bliss Out

Reactions: Maxblack