Guest viewing is limited

Bars for Exhibitionist Couples?

spacequeenlove

TAG Member
Reaction score
Are there any good happening bars/ couple kissas in Tokyo/ Osaka/ Nagoya/ Kyoto for couples more interested in exhibitionism/ voyeurism than swapping? I (F,24) am a foreigner that knows basic Japanese and my boyfriend (M,27) is a native Japanese man whose first language is Japanese. Thank you!

We are a couple of the opposite nationalities respective to our genders (39/27) and are also interested in such a thing - not swapping. Would you be interested in same-room sex? We are in Osaka, btw.

Not sure, but my girl and I throw parties every month where couples watch eachother making out, having sex or performing other acts. Very clean and chilled environment.

I know a bit about the Osaka scene for sure. Most of the hap bars and couple cafe are foreigner friendly to a certain extend.

The main problem that you may have is that they require a Japan issued ID (menchio, hokensho, etc) so you need to live in Japan. At least for the places that I know.
People tend to be very chatty and friendly so some decent Japanese speaking ability is always a plus. I've never tried to speak English there.

For what you're looking for, I would recommend "Kujira" in Tennoji. I've been there with my FWB and we had a great time, both socially and intimately.

We're not into swapping ourselves and people do respect that. So for as long as you're clear about what you'd like to do, this place should be perfect for the two of you!

There are many couples that go to happening bars to just show off. Often my partner and I will do just that. Have some kind of play in the main room of a bar that allows it, or go to a bar that allows peaking into the play rooms. It's fun to lift the atmosphere of a bar so if you are into exhibitionism I definitely suggest it!

If you have a japanese health insurance card, you can go to most bars in Tokyo. Some places don't allow tattoos and some require one of the couple to speak japanese. In your case, since the man is japanese you can probably go to any bar with no problem. There are also some bars that don't require health insurance cards.

If you would like any recommendations for bars in Tokyo, let me know what kind of atmosphere you like and there is probably something that fits lol.

Are there any good happening bars/ couple kissas in Tokyo/ Osaka/ Nagoya/ Kyoto for couples more interested in exhibitionism/ voyeurism than swapping? I (F,24) am a foreigner that knows basic Japanese and my boyfriend (M,27) is a native Japanese man whose first language is Japanese. Thank you!
That's pretty much all of them. You're free to watch whatever is freely offered to view. You're also free to have sex with just each other be it privately or visible to others. And of course you'd be free to swap with another consenting party. Might be some restrictions on allowed activities in certain areas of the club, but doubt it'd be a deal breaker. That your partner is a native Japanese (I assume citizen) makes almost any club accessible.

I can recommend some places in Nagoya that will fit the bill of what you are describing… please PM for details and one is OK with just foreign ID.

Looking forward to hearing from you

James

Reactions: Gina
Somos um casal de nacionalidades opostas em relação aos nossos gêneros (39/27) e também estamos interessados em tal coisa - não em trocar. Você estaria interessado em sexo no mesmo quarto? Estamos em Osaka, aliás.
Amanhã estarei em Osaka, sou homem, brasileiro, 38 anos, o que você acha de um ménage à trois?