¥49000 - 90 mins

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
After my having a great first session with Yuki, I decided to return again the next day to check this place out again.

I spoke with the staff in very basic Japanese and they also used some English when I didn't understand what was said. They ask about your Japanese ability, and I suspect that maybe the choice of girls you will have could be dependent on both your Japanese ability, and if the girl accepts foreigners.

I arrived near 6pm, I was asked if I had a reservation and said no and was lead into the waiting room.

Two cards/girls were shown to me, one gold girl who's name I forget, and a silver girl - Kawano Minami. Both looked good on the photos and I rarely find photos particularly useful to get any idea of what the session will be like, so I chose the girl that would be available sooner.

I'm called out on time, and I head to the room with her. IMO she is much prettier in person. She has a very natural type of beauty to her and an absolutely gorgeous smile. At this point I was already over the moon but the best was yet to come!

She is very energetic and talkative, and her energy just oozes out of her and makes you feel great. Rather than a "cool beauty" type, she is more of a "fun genki spinner". I'm not sure how else to describe it. I like this type of girl. She tanned skin unlike the photos. I have no preference either way.

When I entered the room she went directly into DFK, undressing, and then directly to the bed for BJ and DATY which was unexpected. I did DATY for a while and she was getting properly wet. From there, sex began in cowgirl and was great. After some time I burst my first load and we spent some time relaxing and talking (with some Google Translate assistance in certain moments). She does understand some very basic English and the flow was natural even with the language barrier anyhow. She is easy to talk to and I think if you have a reasonable handle of Japanese you'd get even more enjoyment out of the session.

We have some drinks [The drink menu actually has English on it which might further prove their foreigner friendliness], and then she asks about mat-play and I enthusiastically say YES! LET'S GO!

The mat-play was on another level entirely and I don't understand how this hasn't taken off globally. It feels amazing!. She has the skills to work with you on the mat and there were moments where I was close to busting just from some of her sliding and ball tickling techniques.

Soon this turns into 69 position sliding to get a view of her pussy and butthole. The dom goes on and round 2 starts. She cums [real or fake, I have no idea], and I cum soon after.

I take a bath afterwards as she cleans the mat up. We chat for a bit at the end and have another drink, then I was led to the elevator to say my goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
WIR? 100% without question. The problem is now that I know how good she and Yuki are, I'll have a hard time deciding on picking a new girl to discover more gems, or to repeat those I've tried.

Unrelated to the girl - Do all soaplands have this same layout where the mirror as you exit the elevator allows the tencho to see you immediately? Is it also normal for the building to be arranged in a way that girl leads you directly out to the elevator and you wave goodbye from the elevator as the doors close? I thought this particular setup was really very nice.

For foreigner friendly Kabukicho incall, this is now my favorite option of the few we have.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023

Think they are OK with tattoos? I have almost my whole back done and some on my lower legs.