April 2019

Contact Method:
Direct

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins - 63k yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese. I have never taken the JLPT, but I work full time in Japan and can get by.

Details of the Encounter:
First time at Barubola. Needed some me time and didn't want to be disappointed with a place that is in between. Of reference, I've only been to one other soap in Tokyo - Landmark.

Place was easy to find. Googled it. It's right opposite pachinko parlours, so they are a great place to hide out if you need to prepare before going in, Big signage outside, exactly the same as on google street view. Elevator, up to 5th floor. Old man greeted me at front door, then to cashier. Asked if this was first time or not, then asked to pay first - 63k. Of note, I am Asian, so I look Japanese. I do not dare say I am fluent, but I can definitely speak enough Japanese to get by, and work in Japan. So there wasn't any problem with the cashier... Shoes off, slippers, and to waiting room. Beer, a couple of spirits, tea or juice as drink choices. Decent waiting room with a fishbowl and a TV.

I notice on other reviews there was no choice of girl. I went to the place at around midday, and there was no one else in the waiting room. I was given a selection of two girls, and advised one is new (可愛い, kawaii, cute type), but he recommended the other girl (綺麗, kirei, pretty type) because of her experience. So I went with the latter. Waited for about 15 minutes while watching the news. No one else came in.

Greeted by the girl at the bottom of the stairs. I think all of the rooms are on the 6th floor. Initial impressions. Looks 6-7/10, big eyes, but unfortunately big teeth as well. I probably wouldn't look twice on the street if it was a first glance, but that definitely changed as time passed, and she smiled more. Went up the stairs together and into the room.

Room was surprisingly very well done up, miles ahead of the Landmark rooms, and miles ahead of the rooms I've been to in other prefectures. She started with a nervous kiss, then I was undressed by her, and she let me undress her. C might even be an overstatement for her, but very perky nipples. BBBJ sitting down, good speed and so so technique, but good nonetheless. On to the bed, BBBJ, kissing, then me on top, good attention to my junior by her hand, some fingering. Then hat on, with her on top. Her skin is absolutely lovely and she is young.

Good movement with her on top, lots of kissing, then missionary until I pop in rubber. Very satisfying for me. Spent some on the bed afterwards chatting. The post intercourse time is important for me as I really enjoy the companionship, and she provided. Intermittent kissing as well. Bath afterwards, I opted for no mat play as I don't get much out of it.

Back to bed, some kissing. Lots of chatting. University student, works only twice a week at the shop, doesn't speak a word of English, has a normal part time job otherwise, still lives with parents, likes travelling but can't afford it. That pretty much sums it up. I think they do a good job if you can leave wanting more or feeling like you didn't spend enough time. And that was certainly the case. I went in for some more action during the chats and she obliged each time, but I didn't really want to have another pop, so settled for companionship.

Time flew, and she dressed me again and led me down the stairs. Old man met me and then showed me an ipad of all the girls. Most didn't have their faces covered, but I would say that only a few of them were stunners. I believe them that most girls are young though, certainly my girl was early 20s for sure.

Happy to answer any questions!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you have the dime, it's worth every cent.

Can't even see pictures on this sire. Are the girls even hot? or they old or young?