iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Barubola Marine Blue Shinjuku with Arimura-chan

Soapland Name:
Barubola Marine Blue Shinjuku

Soapland Provider Name:
Arimura Kaori - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/barubora/girlid-42594291/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/barubora/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100min, 50000yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Another weekend, another day of debating whether to go to a Kawasaki soapland for the first time, or go somewhere familiar, resulted in my second visit to Barubola as I had some shopping to do in Shinjuku.

I was still eyeing to session with Aisaki-chan, but because I had to run a few errands in the morning, I opted not to make a reservation. I timed the visit when I saw that Aisaki-chan was in the 即ヒメlist, immediately available list. When I arrived at the familiar 5th​ floor, it was around 12:05pm. There was a different old guy at the counter wearing glasses (I would learn later is the tencho). He asked me if I had a reservation (no) and if I had been there before (yes, this was my second time). He then asked me if I was foreigner, which the previous old guy didn't ask. I said I was, and he informed me that three girls were available immediately – Matsumoto-chan, Houjo-chan, and Arimura-chan. For Arimura-chan, he first called her to check if she accepted foreigners who can speak Japanese, to which she said ok. I asked about Aisaki-chan who was available according to CityHeaven together with Matsumoto-san. The tencho informed me that Aisaki-chan was only available from 1pm. I had a feeling that probably because she was free for some time that morning, she went for lunch at 12pm. Also, Houjo-chan, and Arimura-chan probably just started their shift at 12pm, so didn't update on CityHeaven yet. I guess if I want to go in without a reservation and targeting a specific girl, need to be aware of the timing to make my entrance.

I decided to go with Arimura-chan, who was listed as a Newcomer, so only 50min and 100min courses were available. I went with 100min, as the 50min session with Natsume-chan felt short. The tencho informed me that since Arimura-chan is a Newcomer, she can't do mat play yet, which I said I was fine with. 100min is not listed in the price list, so it is essentially the price of the 50min session x 2, i.e. 50000yen. For reference, the 90min session is 40000yen, sometimes 35000yen on campaign days/mornings. You'll notice that there are no additional foreigners tax. The tencho was just checking, so he knows I can converse with the girls with no problems.

Paid, got my temperature check, small wet towel in the waiting room (this time, there was a much younger guy in the room also waiting), and again, explanation of the rules before I was ushered to the flight of stairs. Arimura-chan was waiting at the top of the stairs. She smiled, took my hand, and led me to the room. Same room as last time, first after the stairs. Do all newbies get assigned this room, I wondered.

After Arimura-chan sat me down on the bed, she proceeded to undress me similar to Natsume-chan. When it came to undressing her though, with her back to me, Arimura-chan sat between my legs, and asked me to unzip the back of her dress, which I did. When I slid her dress down, I kissed her shoulder then tried to kiss her lips from the back. She only gave me a quick peck on the lips. I unhooked the back of her bra, and started to caress her nicely sized breasts (E size according to her profile). As I went for her nipples, she quickly moved my hands back to her breasts. This will happen many times throughout the course of this session.

After she was fully undressed, Arimura-chan asked if I wanted cola, green tea or plain bottled water, while she prepares the washing area. I went with water. While preparing the awa (washing foam), she asked me where I was from. We continue to have small chit chat, but for some reason, it didn't feel so natural, more like trying to fill in the time/silence. Most of the conversation topics started from me. Oh well, not a big issue.

When Arimura-chan was done, she ushered me to the sukebe chair and proceeded to wash me. A couple of differences in comparison with my session with Natsume-chan.

- Still no DFK and not even LFK. She only opened up after I had brushed my teeth and mouthwash, which I did while I was in the bathtub. She also seemed to get me to gargle at least three cups of mouthwash. Had to ask for a fourth cup of plain water to gargle to the mouthwash taste away.

- The way Arimura-chan washed with awa were positions I could not really finger her pussy. Later, in the bathtub, her pussy didn't feel wet like Natsume-chan, so probably she wasn't feeling it yet.

- Arimura-chan really didn't want me touching her nipples. In the bathtub, she sat facing away from me so I could caress her breasts easily, but her nipples were still off limits it seems. Same BJ in the bathtub.

- While towelling me off, Arimura-chan stood arms-length away from me, so I could not finger her pussy while she dried me off. She did give me a BJ while I was standing, which was a very nice sight.

When we both finally got on the bed, Arimura-chan started DFK and licking my nipples. Then on to BJ before she finally capped me, exclaiming as customary my big dick, and seemingly enjoying its size. We chatted later that she thinks my dick really is big, probably only slight longer than the average dick, but the girth (太さ) is exceptional which she felt good inside her. I'll continue to take those "compliments" with a grain of salt. I should mention as well that she used lubricant (had to help her open the new bottle).

She continued to ride my dick on top in cowgirl crouching position. After a while, she went under and I went on top. After some DFK, right before I went for her boobs, she told me no touching her nipples with my fingers nor sucking them, only licking. She didn't say whether it was because they were too sensitive, or whether she had any trauma of customers roughing her nipples up. Anyhow, I honored her request, though I found it surprisingly hard resisting the urge to suck her nipples while I am licking them.

I then went down to work on her clit and pussy. However, she resisted whenever my fingers touched her pussy lips, so it looked like she didn't like to be fingered, so I just used my tongue to lick her clit and pussy which she seemed to enjoy. After that, I banged her in missionary and duo position, finally finishing after a while.

Arimura-chan cleaned me up and laid down on my arm, and we had some pillow talk. We talked about her being new (she worked in another store before in Ikebukuro), and is mat play hard to master. We talked about my dick which was rock hard again. I'm not sure if my recent gym training, better health and taking of men's supplements (tongkat ali, maca) and red food (tomatoes, tomato juice, pomegranate juice, watermelon, etc.) are significant contributors to that.

I was not confident that I could shoot another load, but Arimura-chan said that there was plenty of time left to try for another round. We started with 69 position first, and I tried again with my fingers, this time not inserting at all, just rubbing her clit. When it was clear that I wasn't inserting my fingers, she stopped resisting, and felt good as I rubbed and licked her clit.

After that, she proceeded to cap me again, this time with an XL/LL size condom as the L size one earlier probably felt a bit tight. The L size earlier wasn't uncomfortable, but the XL size one felt just right. Firstly, cowgirl position, and then doggy style, then missionary, then gift wrapped, then the duo position. She (seemingly) came during the duo position, but I just couldn't get myself to finish again even though she felt good. Hard to say if it was because ejaculated too much during my first finish, or recent masturbation has depleted my ammunition.

Anyhow, it was time to call it a day, so we washed up and got dressed. Arimura-chan also gave me a name card with a message and her email add written at the back. She couldn't give her LINE ID because it has her real name on it. When it was time, she called the reception, who asked us to wait a bit more. When they called again, she led me down the stairs, and even joined the staff by the reception (instead of staying in the stairs area) to send me off into the elevator. No staff joining me in the elevator to ask about Arimura-chan.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't think I will repeat with Arimura-chan. Felt a bit too professional to me, less GFE than I wanted. Not being able to touch her nipples or finger her (at least give me a chance to see if I can do it without any discomfort) was also a turn-off. I can understand her wanting me to gargle first before any DFK, and we did DFK a lot after, but first impressions are important, and the strong resistance at the start was a bit of a turn-off. Probably a more lighter way to decline would be better. Still, Arimura-chan is an attractive girl with nice boobs, that probably someone with more skill can unlock better than me.

Barubola solidifies itself as a good option for when I am in Shinjuku. Many more other ladies to try, though for 50k yen, I should probably try testing the deriheru waters again, or look for soaplands in another locations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your contributions on this round!

Approved: 9/30/2022