iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Barubola Marine Blue Shinjuku with Natsume-chan

Soapland Name:
Barubola Marine Blue Shinjuku

Soapland Provider Name:
Natsume Aina - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/barubora/girlid-42656925/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/barubora/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50min, 25000yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
My first review in a while.

While Shibuya area and the currently trending (at least among TAG members) fuzoku area of Kawasaki are more easily accessible from my new home station, I find myself returning to my old punting ground of Shinjuku area before I moved.

Since I wasn't in the mood to test the waters for FS with deriheru, I eyed the few soaplands in the area. Shinjuku does not really have many soaplands, and the ones there are very foreigner-unfriendly (read "Kadoebi"). So, it was much to my surprise that I learned that Marine Blue Ikebukuro had a sister shop in Shinjuku called Barubola. I don't remember there being one at that location before I moved out of Shinjuku. It was probably newly established or maybe converted from a fashion health shop.

If you check the location in the link above, it is very easy to find, near the McDonalds across the street from Seibu Shinjuku station. You'll need to take the elevator to the 5th​ floor. Note that you may find yourself waiting quite a bit for the elevator to come down, probably because the staff are holding the elevator for the customer who just finished a session.

When I reached the 5th​ floor, it stepped out to the genkan and reception immediately to my left. The old guy at the counter asked me if I had a reservation which I replied no. He then asked if I'd been here before, which I replied no, this is my first time, though I've been to Marine Blue Ikebukuro. He then offered me three choices of which one was available immediately (Natsume-chan), and two others available in 40-60min time (Aisaki-chan & Amemiya-chan). He also explained that only the 50min and 100min course are available for Natsume-chan and Aisaki-chan, while for Amemiya-chan, the normal 90min course is also available. I would learn later why that is the case.

I was actually targeting Aisaki-chan earlier, looking at her CityHeaven diary photos/posts, but the long wait bothered me, but I went with 50min with Natsume-chan. A session less than 1 hour is usually too short for me to fully enjoy, but I guess for my first time, better to test the waters a bit. I paid the 25000yen, was asked my name (gave them my usual punting pseudonym) and to sign a small sheet to confirm the amount and duration (just signed ゆう), and was guided to the waiting room by a much younger staff after he took checked my temperature.

In the waiting room was another guy. The staff gave me a wet shibori towel. The other guy was called out first for his session. I was probably called out 6-8min after entering the waiting room. Just before the flight of stairs, the younger staff showed me a plaque explaining the rules such as do not use rough words or actions on the girls, put your phones inside your bag as recording is not allowed, use condoms for FS, and the session can be stopped whenever such rules are broken. I replied in the affirmative, and the staff said to go up the stairs. At the top of the flight of stairs, Natsume-chan was waiting. When I reached her, she smiled and took my hand, guiding me to the room which was the first after the flight of stairs. She asked me to take off my shoes, which I did before entering the room.

The room was clean and nice, with the bed covered in dark blue towels, several spare towels at the foot of the bed, the washing area, and the bath tub. Leaned against the wall was the mat which I knew wouldn't be used for this short session. Natsume-chan asked me to sit down on the bed, as she sat on her knees on the floor. Natsume-chan looks very sweet with long hair, and is relatively slim, though not gari-gari thin. Her boobs are not that big, C size as mentioned in her profile. She asked my name, and began to undress me, folding my socks into one towel, and hanging my shirt and jeans. She then took off my undies and placed a towel over nether regions. She then hugged me and asked me to unzip the back of her dress, which I did while her still hugging me. Note this small detail in comparison to the review for my next visit to Barubola (with Arimura-chan).

We then started kissing, as I helped unhook her bra. While she took off her panties, I played with her small boobs and nipples a bit, which she seemed to like. She then asked me to wait sitting on the bed while she prepared the awa (washing foam). It was during this time that we did most of our chatting. She said that she noticed I wasn't Japanese, and asked where I was from. We talked a bit about each other, recent exploits, Covid-19. It did feel very natural chatting with her.

After she was done, she ushered me to the washing area, and I sat down on the sukebe chair. She washed my legs, my nether regions, my feet, body, arms and hands. She lathered some awa on her body and used her body to lather awa on my body and arms. We did more kissing here and it was there when I first started fingering her pussy. She was already wet, and I could feel that it was not mere water or awa. She really was getting wet under.

After rinsing me, she gave cups with mouthwash. After gargling, she asked me to get into the bathtub to finish rinsing off, while she cleaned the wash area. When she was done, she entered the bathtub facing me, and we started kissing some more. She then asked me to rest my head on the small pillow attached to my end of the bathtub and raise my hips. She then proceeded to give me a BJ which felt nice enough. She was wise enough to not do it longer, and move things to the bed. We got out and she dried me off with a towel. She was close enough to my back that I fingered her pussy, and she seemed to like it, by how wet her pussy was, and her closing her eyes. When we were both dried off, she joined me on the bed, and proceeded to kiss me, and lick my nipples. She then went for a BJ which was again nice enough, but not enough to get me to cum. Without me even asking, she changed to the 69 position, as if she could read my mind. I licked and fingered her pussy , and could hear her moaning nicely. After a bit, I could feel her putting a condom on my dick with her mouth. The condom was tight (L size, I learned later) but not uncomfortable enough to change. She then inserted my dick, exclaiming how big I was (as customary for all customers), and moved her hips up and down slowly. Well, it was a cowgirl position, but rather than sitting upright, she bended forward while kissing me. While I did want her to sit upright so I can caress her boobs, maybe she was conscious of her small boobs. Anyway, I like kissing too, so didn't mind. Her hip movements were small and slow, so I instead grasped her butt, and proceeded to pound her from under. Not long after came the finish.

After the finish, she cleaned me up, and returned to hugging me, laying her head on the side of mine. I noticed that she was sitting on her knees while doing this, so I told her to just stretch her legs and lay beside me. We had some pillow talk, before it was time to wash again.

After getting dressed again, I told Natsume-chan that 50min was probably too short for me. She explained that she is still new there, and generally is assigned for 50min sessions until at least 4 weeks probationary period. For some cases, 100min sessions are ok too, but since most customers come expecting mat play for those longer sessions, she doesn't get picked because she can't do mat play yet. Once her probation is over, she can take 90min sessions, and longer than 100min sessions.

Natsume-chan gave me her name card with her LINE ID written on the back, and asked if I could session again with her, which I said yes.

She called the reception, but they asked us to wait a bit more. After a short while, the phone rang, and she brought me down to the bottom of the stairs. I said my goodbyes, and joined another staff in the elevator. In the elevator, the staff said that Natsume-chan is new, so they wanted to do an アンケート. He asked how Natsume-chan's service was in general, and specifically if she was more 受けるtype or more しめる type, to which I answered that probably I took the lead more in some of the plays. I told him at the end that I'd be happy to come again and repeat with her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, a good first soapland experience in Shinjuku. I think Natsume-chan is sweet and gives good enough GFE for me. The only minus point for me is probably her face, though pretty, is not the type I usually go for, and her boobs are a bit small. I do have fun with small boob girls too, but probably I was wanting a bit more that day. I would definitely come again to Barubola, and have no hesitation to repeat with Natsume-chan and pay the honshimei fee (2nd​ time and onwards) if she was one of the choices presented to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report! Appreciate your contributions!

Approved: 9/30/2022