100 minutes - 20,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in the mood to play with some hefty sized tits, and decided to go with BB-W. Browsed through the site and picked out a girl. Just a tip, I generally recommend looking through the girl's online diary and seeing if they thank their customers for coming. Generally speaking, I find girls who leave these types of notes to provide better service.

I phone up the shop and booked. Everything happened in Japanese, and while it was mostly standard, when I let them know I was a foreigner, they asked me what color my skin was. So they might gating some people here unfortunately.

Another thing, they didn't actually give me the option of meeting the girl outside the hotel (待ち合わせ), instead they booked a hotel for me, and asked me to head there directly. However, the room was cheap, so I had few complaints.

Anyways I arrived at the hotel, gave them a call back to let them know the room number, and waited for Tusruga. It was only a few minutes before she arrived. She walks in, and greets me. The pictures on the site were touched up slightly, but the pictures on her diary were accurate so, no surprises on my end. She provides decent conversation, and was quite easy to talk to her. Her tits were definitely big, but she had a stomache to match. This is a BBW store, so it was what I expected.

One thing of note is that apparently some customers don't speak Japanese and she needs to use a translation app to communicate, so apparently it's possible to book here without Japanese. However, non-Japanese speakers will need to figure out those details themselves. I had to communicate with the store quite a bit, so I'm not sure how one would navigate that without Japanese.

I fill out a questionnaire, with info like what kind of play you want, how many times you want to finish, how you want to finish etc. She takes her time to tie up her hair, and we head to the shower. She's nice and thorough with her cleaning. Some light teasing in the shower, but we don't real go into full play,

I get into the bed, and I have a quick go at her. She wasn't into kissing, that or our tempo didn't match. I perform some DATY. She got extremely wet, but apparently has trouble climaxing in general. I lie down and she proceeds to pleasure me. Her bj felt great, , but her sumata was particularly good. There was more than a few times I thought she had put me inside her, but she was just really good with different angles. She had also been wet enough from the DATY that she didn't need lotion for sumata. She had this one technique where she laid down on top of me, and had my dick between her legs, and she started squeezing me from there. Immediately drove me over the edge and had decided to finish up in this position. On top of that, she kept holding my head and rubbing her tits right into my face. It was wonderful.

We took a rest, had some decent chit chat, and she prompted me about round two. She timed it so the timer to head into the shower had gone off just as I finished.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall great experience. If you're into BBW girls, I can definitely recommend Tsuruga. She gave me a strong impression that she was a pervert herself and was just us having fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airnest
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024