carlwigensen

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
BBw Kinshicho: Otosaka - 3 climaxes and a squirt

Service Name:
BBW Kinshicho

Provider Name:
Otosaka - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1313/A131301/bb-w_kinshityo/girlid-41649976/?lo=1

Website/Contact Info:
https://kinshicho-bbw.net/sp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
41000: 120min - 29000 (KM Delimat Course - CH coupon) + 12000 (3hr love hotel)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Disclaimer: the experience was entirely in japanese, even on the phone, but I'm not super confident in my speaking ability. I'm probably slightly less than N4 but I apparently passed the over-the-phone screening they requested after trying to reserve on LINE. I needed a little assistance from Google translate about halfway through the session but probably could have gotten by without it if I played a bit more shy.

The setup: I've been wanting to use BBW's service for a while, they have several stores, but the KM deli-mat course seems to only be provided at the kinshicho location. After seeing the video of the course online (featuring Otosaka), where the male actor blasted 3 times and squirted, I really wanted to reenact it. Never squirted immediately after climax before, didn't quite understand how he was able to without anal play. So I booked!

The store gave me an address of the hotel, told me to call back to confirm 1 hr before play, and told me to check in with a given name. Although the hotel clerk told me to just go over to a machine and grab a ticket for a room, the only room shown available was the top floor and probably biggest room. I'm not sure if this was because of the name I gave, if it was the only room with a sizeable enough tub for the course, etc. I was also surprised i was booking it myself, it was almost 12000 for 3 hours. Most reviews I see here are in price range of 2k-7k. I should mention this was my first deri-heru use, and also first ever love hotel purchase. so I confirmed first with the shop that I was supposed to buy the room, and they told me "yes, and sorry we can't discount the hotel". Unexpected line item but I guess it's fine, now I know.

I tell the shop my room number and they send Otosaka to my room in probably less than 7minutes. I was shocked to hear the doorbell ring so fast!

The session: First she comes in with her bag of equipment, towels, lotion, etc, offers some mouthwash and we brush our teeth and she busts out a clipboard. Goes through a quick survey asking what I want, what I like, what I want to try etc. It felt cool and streamlined, very professional. She then calls the shop and they confirm with me on the phone in front of her a few things in japanese which she helped me understand: no sex, no hurting her, no photos/video, have fun. Great, timer starts here.

First up the wash, she undresses me, folds my clothes neatly for me. Undresses herself, we move to the extravagantly large bath and she showers me off. Gives a front and back, full hug, soap down, and leads me into the tub to warm up while she washes herself down. She joins me in the tub briefly, tries to have me sit with my legs on the rim, her legs under me, so she can prop me up for a BBBJ. Lasts maybe 30 seconds and she seems to realize the tub isn't working, so she steps out and preps the mat for play. I was shocked the tub was over so fast, but I cannot complain because the mat was amazing.

A lot of firsts this session. First time mat play. She has me lay down on it, which I assume must have been covered in nuru-gel, it felt very nice. A full body rubdown on the back/legs/feet first, some licking, and then the flip. Wonderful front rub down with her whole body as well, especially when she laid down on my legs, and wrapped around my member with her knee/thigh. I was really hoping for a 69 in this position like in the video, it didn't happen. I probably should have requested it.

She then dumps basically a quarter of the bucket of gel on my junk, does a short HJ/BBBJ, and jumps up for Sumata. First time Sumata experience! Holy cow did it feel amazing, I was hoping to pop off in this position like in the video as well, but not before she got off. She went back to a handjob, right now I'm a bit unsure if it's because she doesn't want it in her mouth, or if I was giving the wrong signals, but I felt like time is ticking away and I wanted to get at least 3 shots off, so I mentally force myself in this moment to pop. Instead of a typical cleanup, she puts a towel over me, and then gives me a full body waterboarding? I'm not sure but at this moment I'm just in pure bliss, recovering from a hard climax, and feeling like I'm submerging in nice warm water. She does a bit of a front and back massage, helps me clean off the slimy gel, has me move back into the tub while she wrings out the towels, cleans up the mat and then dries me off outside the shower.

I tell her about how I've seen the videos and there's a lot I was curious about, particularly the part where the guy squirts and I wanted to try. She asks when is the last time I peed, how much water I drank today, I told her I peed like an hour before we started, haven't drank much. She tells me to drink a lot of water, so I figure maybe it can't happen today 😭, luckily the room had a water cooler so I poured us both some water and she tells me to drink a lot. So I down 6-7 cups. We converse for a little bit, hobbies, likes, why I'm in Japan, work etc. She likes manga and video games, ideal woman right? "What kind of characters do you like?" "Sorry Hun, I don't really watch anime, I've seen DBZ and Naruto, that's about it" I totally respect it and think it's cool. She says she likes hentai too! She shows me a kawaii/oppai character she likes, I think she said something like "super sonico..." Not me thinking she was going to whip out blue hedgehog r34 😱 💀 thank goodness it wasn't that lol.

"Let's go again?" "Hell yeah" we move to the bed and she covers me in this lotion, I'm so relaxed now I'm ready to just fall asleep. I ask if she feels bored, or if there's anything she wants me to do. What does she like? She just says she likes when guys climax, and she likes when they moan as well... So naturally I jokingly start moaning poorly like an anime character and she tells me to stop. We both laugh. I ask her if she's fine with me touching her a bit more, and she's enthusiastically telling me sure. I really should've asked earlier but she lets me play with her breasts, and I ask if she has a favorite area. Not really but she's fine with DATY so I suggest we 69, unexpectedly amazing decision.

The 69, (oh my god): after a little bit of confusion where she wanted me to put my arms, she presents herself right in my face, and goes to work on me. I swear I barely got 3-5 licks in before she goes sicko mode on my little brother. I can't tell if it's the lotion, or an incredibly wet BBBJ, or amazing handy work, but I climax almost immediately, slightly embarrassed but she didn't stop. she goes faster, and faster, and harder, and I'm a bit overwhelmed now, I tell her "dame" but still basically choking back on my words. I think she ignores it and says "but you want to squirt right?" "Does it hurt?" I'm telling her "yes it kinda hurts a little bit" but she doesn't stop. Keeps going, and repeating "do you really want me to stop?" I can barely even get a word out (never been this brain melted before). I start feeling strong pressure/pain in my junk and I'm a bit more loudly saying "dame, daME, DAME", but she keeps going. Is this ethical? I can't tell but I definitely felt it building up, I'm certainly going to piss myself, uh-oh, "dame... Iku.... Ikuuu..." I can't see anything she's doing and I start gushing. I hope I didn't hit her in the face but I definitely blast far enough into the air to feel it raining on the bed and both of us, and this maniac keeps going. "Sugoi" "ippai" etc. After 4-5more shots I finally mention "kimochii" which I guess must have been her way of saying "stop" because I definitely could have kept going but this is where she finally decided to give me a break. My jaw has dropped at this point, she goes to get some towels, comes back a few minutes later, jaw still open and I can barely move. What a crazy ride. A little google translate later, she confirms for me that's "weak glans" which I'm assuming is the same as "glans torture". I've read it here a few times but didn't know it led to that, I thought it was just about inflicting pain. Anyways, she tries to help me remember the word for it so I know how to ask for it, but I'm still probably getting it wrong. Shiofuki? Shōfuki? Shiyofuki? I told her it felt like something it would write about in a diary/blog and she offered to help me write a review about her on the spot. "Later, later... After the session"

2nd down, 25mins left in the 4th quarter, I ask if we can do a 3rd one for the road and she's all for it. More lotion, more hands, and with about 9mins left she fulfills my request with a very calm, relaxing, soft, reassuring HJ. We head to the bath, she washes all the goop off, dries me up, we get dressed and thanks me for the invitation.

She's so wholesome and sweet, oh my goodness. She writes me a little thank you card in broken English, checks to see if I remember her name and asks if I want to leave with her. Im unsure how long before my body can handle that again, but I think my only regret is not directly asking for a Sumata climax. Will have to try to squeeze that one in next time.

Sorry to whoever has the job of cleaning up these rooms 🙏 💕

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She even tried to write a cute little review of the session on her CH diary in English which was so sweet, even if it's poorly translated. I walked away from this session not only feeling a bit teased and wanting more, but exhausted, satisfied, and feeling like I learned something new about myself. I'm gonna put this one down as a highly recommend, I kind of wish I had a video of it, I had a lot of firsts in this session.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 8/1/2023

Thanks to your report I was able to find this shop. I'm literally waiting now for 530pm to come so that I can go to the only love hotel (based on the staff) that can accommodate the KM delimat course. The name of the hotel is HOTEL RAY FIELD and I think the Suite Rooms are the only choice that is why it is expensive. I will write a review when I have the time

Thanks to your report I was able to find this shop. I'm literally waiting now for 530pm to come so that I can go to the only love hotel (based on the staff) that can accommodate the KM delimat course. The name of the hotel is HOTEL RAY FIELD and I think the Suite Rooms are the only choice that is why it is expensive. I will write a review when I have the time
If memory serves, that's the one I got! Very nice large room wonderfully huge bath. Even had a water cooler inside so drink up if you're into holy water!!!

Reactions: Alice
If memory serves, that's the one I got! Very nice large room wonderfully huge bath. Even had a water cooler inside so drink up if you're into holy water!!!
I actually got a cheaper room, 10.8k for overnight. I was prepared to pay 20k and have a deluxe experience but I think the suite rooms are fully booked. Review incoming ...