Bbw or chubby bars?

No...bbw bars don't exist sadly. So back to square one, not sure who''s attracted to thicker women or how to meet interested men.

Reactions: account
The only place I can think of would be the shopping street outside the Navy base in Yokosuka. Yeah, it's a ways away from Tokyo but there are a lot of Americans who aren't ashamed of their attraction to thick women. There are also a number of thick American women there so you won't feel like the only one on the planet.

Reactions: account
Wonder where that fat celebrity chick, Naomi, hangs out. Too fat for me, but I bet a lot of guys would like to get in her very large panties.

Maybe try a place like Izekeya if you want to hook up with Japanese men.

I'm not sure about free "socialize" places, but i see chubby girls having succes in negotiate-and-get-paid "socialize" places all the time so i don't see why it would be different.

Reactions: Maxblack
The noun of any sort doesn' bother me. Just a decent man that likes a big Latin booty and the thick thighs it sits on. Not particularly after sex in this quest.

BTW what is this negotiate and get paid thing. I only pay for shoes and purses. *addicted

The noun of any sort doesn' bother me. Just a decent man that likes a big Latin booty and the thick thighs it sits on. Not particularly after sex in this quest.

BTW what is this negotiate and get paid thing. I only pay for shoes and purses. *addicted
Well, basically, there are bars where they put men and women together and usually, but not always, there will be a date of some sort negotiated where the guy pays the girl (cafe or bar entry and drinks are free for the girl). But there are also kind of these bars where they do put men and women together but there wont be money negotiations. Izekeya (not sure if i'm spelling it right here) if basically a place where women can get free drinks and food and they do place you with guys at the table and also some rotation i think, but its more socializing and less negotiating for some reason (maybe the way they promote and run the establishment, idk). As far as i know, most girls just go there for the free food and drinks but it could be an interesting way to meet new people.

Sounds interesting....kinda like a speed dating with food. Lol .....I don' speak any Japanese so wouldn' specifically work for me but this would be yet again another business idea for folks to pick up on.

Must you go for asian guys? Its not impossible but good luck and i doubt they can handle a bigger girl.
There are no theme bars in Japan unless its the gay scene, i would maybe recommend Fussa? Its by the airforce base.
I recommend it because there is a high number of latin guys (like me) who do enjoy a girl with meat on their bones.
But really any bar is fine it just depends on the guy, send me a pm when you decide to go somewhere, big girls are amazing.

Must you go for asian guys? Its not impossible but good luck and i doubt they can handle a bigger girl.
There are no theme bars in Japan unless its the gay scene, i would maybe recommend Fussa? Its by the airforce base.
I recommend it because there is a high number of latin guys (like me) who do enjoy a girl with meat on their bones.
But really any bar is fine it just depends on the guy, send me a pm when you decide to go somewhere, big girls are amazing.

I'd of stayed back in the states if I didn' want to date asian men lol. Thanks for the info though.

I'd of stayed back in the states if I didn' want to date asian men
I'm not sure if this is or isn't a reason why you don't seem to be considering these areas around the US military bases but 1) there are Asian guys in the US military and 2) in addition to that a number of Japanese guys like the vibe around US military bases.

Some Japanese guys are definitely attracted to BBW. However, if you are with wide hips and thick thighs, your physique may be totally new to them...imo their notion of "big" is somewhat different.

This site is run by a Japanese guy. It's in kanji but the website address.
デブ専.net

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Some Japanese guys are definitely attracted to BBW. However, if you are with wide hips and thick thighs, your physique may be totally new to them...imo their notion of "big" is somewhat different.

デブ専.net
Yea. Just start sending messages to debusen sites. Send some pics and emails explaining what you are looking for in English. You will get responses I am sure. Please let us know how it goes.

I would have to agree. I have found a lot of guys from everywhere interested in me on Tinder. Enough to have a date every day of the week at times.
Omg. You actually swipe right?

I opened my Tinder again for a few days to check and see if it got better, and all I’m getting are guys with Snapchat/SNOW face filters. It takes me a while to find someone grown and masculine.

Where are all the MEN at? :(

Attachments

• EF469945-3EA4-458D-AD56-08233244726F.jpeg
    EF469945-3EA4-458D-AD56-08233244726F.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 6AAB1DD1-1439-42B0-99D0-17756078C589.png
    6AAB1DD1-1439-42B0-99D0-17756078C589.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 116
  • F3674293-2D7F-47D1-9A79-4C0D4E4FBD2C.jpeg
    F3674293-2D7F-47D1-9A79-4C0D4E4FBD2C.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 87
  • D797320C-3004-4C51-914C-E3563A3BA4F2.jpeg
    D797320C-3004-4C51-914C-E3563A3BA4F2.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 23691FED-B4F2-43B7-9857-E4C17F1FF7EA.jpeg
    23691FED-B4F2-43B7-9857-E4C17F1FF7EA.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 86
Omg. You actually swipe right?

I opened my Tinder again for a few days to check and see if it got better, and all I’m getting are guys with Snapchat/SNOW face filters. It takes me a while to find someone grown and masculine.

Where are all the MEN at? :(
Hey, this looks decent, maybe i should get tinder...
The one time my friend showed me Japanese tinder, it was all hipster dudes and i was like NOPE, but she probably filters to her preference somehow.

Hey, this looks decent, maybe i should get tinder...
The one time my friend showed me Japanese tinder, it was all hipster dudes and i was like NOPE, but she probably filters to her preference somehow.
We are total opposites when it comes to dating preferences. :p

I’d probably swipe right on the hipster dudes :ROFLMAO:

Im

デブ専.net

I'm overly impressed by that site. Those are some hefty plump ladies. But it bordelines on fetishism.

What truly confuses me is many of the anime characters are bbw ladies. Sexy hour glasses with curves for days. But then you look at reality and try to comprehend .....am I getting lost in translation with this....like it' so opposite.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wow...Guys with doggy face filters :ROFLMAO:
Also, what's a Japanese "hipster dude" ?
Is it something like this?

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-18_22-30-40.png
    upload_2018-3-18_22-30-40.png
    494.8 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yea. Just start sending messages to debusen sites. Send some pics and emails explaining what you are looking for in English. You will get responses I am sure. Please let us know how it goes.

What is debusen?