Appointment Length & Costs:
160 minutes/ ¥50,000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
No Japanese Needed

Details of the Encounter:
1. Disclaimer
Before anything else, please note that La Siora is a BDSM club with only dominatrixes as cast members. Just like many of the professional dominatrixes and SM clubs in the Western world, La Siora does not provide any of the usual health services such as BBBJ. Of course, FS is also out of the question.

Chances are, if you are still interested in using La Siora’s services at this point, you already know the proper etiquette.

2. Useful Links
La Siora Website (Eng): http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/menu/mainmenuE.html

Nana’s Profile Page: http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/Ndomina/nana/nanaE.html

3. Language Specifics
No Japanese Required

Receptionists:
The receptionists are quite fluent in English, especially with email correspondence. They also respond extremely fast, as I received a reply 5 mins after I sent the initial email (during their business hours).

The Mistresses:
Out of the 15 cast members, the website shows that 3 of them can speak English. However, I believe you can also book an appointment with the other mistresses as well.

Nana:
Her English is decent enough for the purposes of regular communication and pre-session discussions. However, for the actual session, I personally find it much more enjoyable/authentic if you can understand at least some Japanese. Nonetheless, Nana has quite a few English/French speaking clients, and she said that many of those sessions went perfectly fine without Japanese.

4. Physical Description
Early 30s (please don’t rely on me for this, I’m terrible with age), cool beauty type, not a lot of makeup in person. Pick her if you prefer an elegant mistress who is very good at communicating. You can get a pretty good idea of how she looks from La Siora’s profile pics.

Speaking about those profile pics, La Siora’s extensive gallery of portraits are somewhat artistic and quite different from the regular profile pictures seen in the industry. According to Nana, most of them are taken by professional photographers, and the mistresses have significant input in how their portraits are taken, so that they can better showcase their style and personality.

5. Appointment Process
Send Email – Confirm Phone # – 2 Confirmation Calls – Meeting Spot – Session Location

a. To set up the appointment, I recommend first sending an email to lasiora2008@yahoo.co.jp. The receptionists do a great job of explaining everything.

b. You can set up a provisional appointment through email, but it might get bumped by an existing member if he/she books the same person at the same time. To prevent this, you need to confirm your phone number by receiving a phone call from the receptionists. Do this ASAP; you can call the receptionist and have her call you right back.

c. Afterwards, two more phone calls are needed; one the day before the appointment, and another 1 hour before the appointment time.

d. Since I did not choose the delivery option, I met up with Nana at the Cafe Veloce meeting spot (http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/menu/accessNE.html), and we went to the love hotel I picked immediately afterwards. Delivery may be possible, but you will need to pay for taxi if the hotel is out of La Siora's service area.

6. Pre-Session
Before the session commences, there is a questionnaire and a pre-session discussion with the mistress. The questionnaire is extremely detailed, and you are given options for almost anything, ranging from standard fetish-play requests to the severity of the rope/spanking marks. You should also note the plays that you absolutely do not want to experience, and the mistress will certainly respect your preferences.

The discussion with Nana was an enjoyable experience on its own. In addition to her detailed explanations for the options, Nana was great at listening and communicating with the client. You can also ask questions about the mistress’ preferences and get to know her better before the session. Apparently some customers book an appointment just to talk with her for 2 hours without doing anything; seems ridiculous, but it becomes believable after talking to her in person.

7. Actual Session
La Siora markets its service as a 50/50 experience. Specifically, the dominatrix is supposed to have 50% of the control over the content and flow of the session, as opposed to passively following the customer’s every single wish. Personally, I feel like this system provides a more authentic experience and offers a better glimpse into the mistress’ personality, ultimately making the session more dynamic and interactive. I can’t speak for the other mistresses at La Siora, but Nana was highly flexible and will adapt effectively based on the customer’s input during the pre-session discussion and questionnaire.

Based on our pre-session discussion, I learned that Nana did not like acting too much and preferred to have more natural interactions with the client. This was perfect for me, so we pretty much went with the flow and did whatever we felt like at the moment. She started by tying me up on the huge bed with a rope, and the intensity gradually went up from there. We tried all sorts of things, going from light teasing to sticking vibrators in my ass, with some candle wax, facesitting, and foot fetish play in between. I apologize for the lack of juicy details, but like I mentioned before, it’s really a dynamic and highly flexible experience. My tastes in BDSM are relatively soft, but based on Nana’s blog photos, she can definitely accommodate the hardcore clients as well.

8. Post Session
After the session, we talked a little bit about what I liked and disliked during playtime. Interestingly, she then showed me a huge binder with the other mistresses’ profiles and happily told me some nice little stories about her coworkers, like nicknames and little quirks. This took me by surprise, considering the fact that repeat customers are extremely important for her own popularity. Some Japanese internet users have said that Nana’s most attractive feature was her personality, and I can certainly attest to that after my first-hand experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

I have engaged Nana for I think twice and 3 times over the last 2 years plus. I too find her very professional and act according to the flow of event. My favourite mistress was Naomi who already left La Soira some months back.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland