Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Bell Commons - Maomi

Date of Encounter:
September 4th

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥50,000 for 120分 (no tax for me, I'm a regular)

Type/Location:
Yoahiwara shop

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese with some English

Details of the Encounter:
Lazy Sunday with not much planned, so off to Yoshiwara I went. I went in and saw a girl working there get dropped off. After going in I saw another girl coming in from the waiting area, the one I would get.

My usual guy told me there was one girl for me, Manomi. No pictures avaliable. After a wait I was presented with her.

Her first word out of her mouth was "Handsome!" She had perfect long black hair and was very skinny. However she had no ass and no tits. But man did I love her hair.

Skip the shower and straight into action we kissed and undressed slowly. Lots of tongue action down to my knees. Great BBBJ action and great performance all together despite lacking a body.

After play, we had a drink. Beer was available with some small snacks. We talked a bit she's 32 from Sapporo and doesn't know English that much. Likes to pole dance too. Very affectionate and very kind. After we showered and talked more in the tub then packed up and left.

Got the usual free ride out. The driver also said how handsome I was.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great shop. Girls here are mostly mid 20s with a sense of personality.Worth a try.

Last edited:
I like ladies with some meat on her bones. Them skinny minnies just don't do anything for me. I need some ass and titties to grab on.

Reactions: lonegaijin
I like ladies with some meat on her bones. Them skinny minnies just don't do anything for me. I need some ass and titties to grab on.

Not the place for you then. Most girls tits here are average. Except for Maomi.