Belle: Mini and Tiffany

Country & City:
South Korea, Seoul, Gangnam

Date of Encounter:
A Saturday night in April 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Internet Link?:
To my knowledge, they do not have a web presence, at least not one that comes up on a search using English search terms.

Appointment Length & Costs:
120,000 KRW (about 12,000 yen) for 70 minutes, 2 girls one after another

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
I spoke entirely in English with the shop keeper and 95% English with the girls.

Details of the Encounter:
It's underground and it's a bit dark and old. It's about 10 minutes of walking to the nearest train station. The guy walked me from the front door to my room and entered the room with me to explain the courses.

There was a make up dresser in peeling light blue paint and old yellowing wallpaper. The rooms are much larger than, say, Strawberry Jam Shibuya. There's actually space to walk around. There's an old-looking mattress with a towel on top.

Course A: 80,000 (or 90,000, I don't remember): 50 minutes with one girl with massage and HJ. One shot.
Course B: 120,000: 70 minutes, two girls, one shot each. The second girl's session is longer (perhaps becase it takes more effort for the second shot).

He said the girls were about 25, which seemed about right when I saw them. After I chose B, I had to put on a robe and walk to shower down the hall, shower, come back and ring a bell to indicate that I'm ready for the first girl, then shower after the first girl (less thoroughly this time is fine), ring again to indicate that I'm ready for the second girl, then shower again after the second girl. The wait for the first one was about 5 minutes and for the second one, between 10 and 15 minutes.

During the times I was waiting for the girl, the male shop clerk stuck his head in a couple of times to tell me how long the wait time is while I was standing there in my bath robe, which was quite uncomfortable. I wanted to say, "Dude, I only expect chicks to walk in that door." Also, the towels were small, tattered, and frayed.

When walking to the shower, you may run into other customers in their bathrobes. Also, the two shower stalls have frosted glass between them so you can see the silhouette of the next guy, which is not cool. I don't want to see some naked guy flossing his crotch a towel before my session.

First girl: Mini

She was chubby but cute and friendly. Shoulder lengh black hair. She took off everything but her underwear before the massage. She had little or no makeup and generic non-sexy underwear. It's a face-down massage first during which she mounts you and sort of rubs her crotch through her underwear on you while massaging you. After the flip, there was some side-by-side lying down and hugging and a very generic HJ offered. I said I didn't want to pop until the second session and she obliged. She had really soft boobs but size/shape was nothing special. She said she liked her boobs being touched softly and she was a bit ticklish around the nipples at first. She spent quite some time sucking my nipple and we laid in each others arms for the last 3 minutes.

Second girl: Tiffany

She was the more attractive of the two. She was slim and also had no makeup and wore a white summer dress. Conversation with her was a bit better but because I was super sleepy (jetlag), there wasn't much conversatin overall. Shouldelr-lengh black hair.

Because neither of the girls were made up or wearing overly sexy stuff, I think the theme of this shop is cute girls who look like actual real-life girls and not some sexy made-up object that you paid for (though I admit, you encounter hotter/cuter and more made-up girls on the street/subway on a regular basis).

She stayed in her dress for the face-down message. It was more thorough than the last and she did this soft-touch thing with her tongue on various parts of my back and buttocks and legs. I had never experienced that before and found it extremely stimulating and somewhat ticklish (but I think this whole-body licking might be common in Japan). After the flip, she didn't take her dress off completely but took off her dress so that it stayed around her waist and took off her bra. Her boobs were a bit weird-feeling and a little bit unnaturally firm but too small to be fake (like why would anyone get fake boobs of that size?). Maybe that's just what skinny girl boobs feel like.

After the flip, she did this interesting thing where she held my dick in the palm of one hand and played with it with one finger of the other hand. It sounds so simple and trivial but no one had ever done that particular move on me before so that was cool. She did a bit more licking of various parts including nipples, balls, and shaft and looks like she was about to go for a BBJ but I stopped her and said licking in fine but avoid the tip (my completely uninformed method of reducing the chance of an STD). BJs are supposedly not guaranteed at this shop so I guess she liked me. She put some lube on; it wasn't nuru gel and it wasn't baby oil either. It created a nice even but thin coat.

She started getting me towards climax with a HJ while sucking on my nipples and while I was about to pop, I tried to give her all the feedback I possibly could that I was about to pop without saying anything (the rooms aren't soundproof) but she didn't back off and then yelled out in surprise a bit when some of it got in her hair but still continued pumping until the shots subsided. I guess she didn't realize how far I shoot nor that I had a weeks worth stored up.

We just got dressed immediately afterward. Regrettably, I think getting some in her hair really dampened the mood, despite my apologies, which was unfortunate we were otherwise getting along well.

As I walked to my final shower, she was showering in the stall before mine with the door open a bit, and it sounds like it's not much, but it was the first time I caught a glimpse of a girl showering. Sure, I've showered with girls before, but catching a glimpse of a girl showering through the thin opening of the shower door for the first time was pretty awesome.

On the way out, the guy wished me a good night while giving a 5,000 won off card for my next appointment.

There was pretty much no friction with me being a foreigner and one of the girls mentioned that a lot (or most? I don't remember) of their customers are foreigners. They were impressed by things as simple as Annyeonghaseyo ("Hello") and mannaseo pangapsumnida ("Nice to meet you"), which are what you learn in your first Korean lesson. They also said I had a really nice/kind personality. So the bar for being a good/appreciated customer is very low (compared to Japan where I feel like I have to prove myself and be a good representative of all foreigners).

Differences between here and the States:
  • In the States, you get showered by the girl as you lie on a table. Here you shower alone.
  • The shop keeper was male here. In the US, it's almost always an older Korean lady.
  • Here, you run into other customers. In the US, they go to great lengths to make sure customer's don't see each other.
  • In the US, you'd hard a hard time finding attractive 25-year-old masseuses. They're usually above 28, often in their 40s, and often caked in poorly-done makeup and a short dress, leaving you in surprise about either the belly fat or the lipo scars when the dress comes off.
  • There's a mandatory tip in the US and you get more service for greater tips. It's often 60+140 or 80+140 for full service in the US.
  • I have no idea whether this massage was legal here but it's not legal in the US.
  • I've never seen a two-shot shop in the US. It's always one shot and after the shot, you may be massaged until time runs out. Here, I think you get ushered out after your shot.
  • The rooms have unlocked doors.
  • No water offered; bring your own drinks.
Differences between here and typical places in Japan:
  • No picture selection here.
  • She doesn't shower with you.
  • No options. It's HJ-only and if the girl likes you, then maybe a BJ. I read that they way the stay in business is by not offering FS so they don't get shut down.
  • I assume they can't arrange a 3P. The door bell rung like 10 times during my 70 minutes so they're probably much too busy to coordinate anything complicated.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
N/A; there were no pictures or advertisements. I found this place through another reviews website.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, I think it's a very good deal for 120,000 won compared to Korean massages in the States and they actually spoke better English here than in comparable places in the States. But the service here is pretty plain compared to what's available in Japan. It was decent but not memorable enough for one's first experience in South Korea, if you care about first experiences. My first experience in Japan so was much better, memorable, and worth reminiscing about (although it was also more than 18 times as expensive).

Last edited:
@koreansouljah - Thanks for your review from South Korea.

I really appreciate the breakdown in the comparisons between Korea and Japan/U.S... that should be helpful for people visiting Korea to understand the system there.
We just got dressed immediately afterward. Regrettably, I think getting some in her hair really dampened the mood, despite my apologies, which was unfortunate we were otherwise getting along well.
It happens, haha.

Again, thank you for the detailed write-up, it was nice to read with good information that would be helpful to another reader.

Admin note: We'll try to see if there's any other information on this place to share, despite not having a website or other media presence that we know of...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've been procrastinating a trip to Korea, maybe nows the time to solidify my effort. Thanks!

Reactions: TAG Manager