Best Blow Job

Whateveryouwant

TAG Member
Reaction score
A friend and I were talking about the best blow job he has ever received....not only did I find the conversation thrilling (he's gay) but wondered what it was like for other men....I also shared my love of giving head and relayed one of my favourite experiences.

So my questions are......

Gents: What makes for an blow job amazing? What are your favourite positions?
Ladies: Do you like to give head and what do you like most about it? What are your favourite positions?

Feel free to share stories if you are comfortable.

As for me, I feel like I have a bit of an oral fixation and seriously enjoy being in almost complete control of someone else's pleasure. The wetter and harder the better:happy:. As for positions it depends on my mood...if I want him to dominate me a little ill have him stand above me while i'm on my knees (good for deep throating) and if I want to be in complete control, him tied up on his back.

Ok the wierdest, surprisingly good BJ I got, I was on a bed, on my belly. She was on top of me and managed to grab my dick by under. It was a kind of 69, where she was on top, and I was lying down on my belly.
I got one HJ recently at a massage place that felt better than a BJ. (http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/ais-massage-shimbashi-hj-is-underrated.10467/)
Also another of my best BJ was in 69 were the girl really liked my tongue and was very motivated about her part of the job, I was just glad she was so motivated it made it better.

Sugamo ageha 2 years ago from this chick with horrible teeth. I'm talking sharp vampire fangs. But she was sweet with an absolutely banging body and for a slim girl she had a nice round bubble on her that made my dick so hard. Her technique was really methodical and I had never blown a load from bbbj of any kind but she was really putting it down giving up that neck! I had to switch to 69 and the way she was moaning and sucking with the humming.....I told her I was cumming but she kept going and I blew the biggest load of my life. She spat it off on the side and kept going and not long after that I blew a second load. It was insane! This was just the first 25 minutes of the session!! I wish she was still there. Her mouth skills even with her fucked up teeth were off the charts.