Votes: 11 22.4%
  • MOS Burger

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • First Kitchen/Wendys

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Dom Dom Burger

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
If @TAG Manager is going to ban people for food related crimes, I don't think it's his taste in burgers that will get him on the short list....
Plenty of material to consider around here : lots of gentlemen reviewing tasting juicy buns. :whistle:

Reactions: Gina and Alice

The only time I have visited there the cashier lady went on a long speech how the root beer tastes and are you really going to fine with the taste? To the Japanese guy in front of me despite him repeating several times "yeah I have drank it before, it is fine".

And then saying nothing to me who has never even seen a root beer before.

And then saying nothing to me who has never even seen a root beer before.
Million Super Shop have vending machines all over Tokyo for inexpensive root beer.

root_beer.jpg

https://milion-okinawa.jp/super_shop.html

Added a poll with the 5 nationwide available shops.

Burger King
Freshness Burger
Lotteria
McDonald's
MOS Burger

Reactions: Gina

Burger King
Freshness Burger
Lotteria
McDonald's
MOS Burger
No option for “they are all horrible”?

• Wow
Reactions: Cinnabums
J.S. Burgers Cafe. They used the have some pretty bonkers burgers. Like the Elvis Burger that had bananas and peanut butter and cream cheese and bacon and maple syrup on it. Seems like they toned down a bit but it's still a pretty good burger.

voted BK since i can get a burger which beats most burger sizes of the other chains .. and i can add extra heart attack (bacon) meat to it

Can't vote on it but I was actually thinking of making a post along the lines of "where to get a good burger" when my trip later this year got closer. There's a thread that's pretty much the same idea but from a decade ago lol. Personally I hope to see some more comments on here. As an American, if I go too long without a burger, my doctor said I'll implode!

Oh and also, whoever voted for Mos/Lotteria is a wrongin. They're green slop and red slop respectively

Not a full chain, but I love Burger Mania in Ebisu. Eaten there way too many times and will not stop.

Can't vote on it but I was actually thinking of making a post along the lines of "where to get a good burger" when my trip later this year got closer. There's a thread that's pretty much the same idea but from a decade ago lol. Personally I hope to see some more comments on here. As an American, if I go too long without a burger, my doctor said I'll implode!
Best burger I’ve had is at Folk in Jinbochou 👌🏼

Burger king is def the winner for chain joints. If you get the app you get coupons basically everyday for 690-710 yen whopper sets which is actually crazy for the price. Though normally I would rather go to any of the many amazing local burger shops in Tokyo. My suggestion is LA garage in setagaya. My favorite burger in Japan and also amazing cafe lattes.

I love this kind of threads, everyone just throws recommendations at each other until someone comes with the unpopular opinion and they get the roast.

Meanwhile, im at the back taking notes of every recommendation, even the crappy ones 🤣

(In Spain i was in love with Burger King. Here it is with McDonald's)

There is a Freshness Burger 50 meters from my home. I don't remember how many times I've eaten there in 10 years, but it must be less than 5.
I've eaten at Shake Shack a few times and the burger is so sweet I won't enjoy the shake. Do they put sugar on the fries as well? They even taste sweet.

Not a big chain, but does Umami get any love? 🤤 tho one could argue the sweet potato fries can overshadow the burger

Reactions: Gina and Maxblack
  • Wow
Reactions: SoFreshSoClean
voted BK since i can get a burger which beats most burger sizes of the other chains .. and i can add extra heart attack (bacon) meat to it

The Burger King in Japan is my only place to experience the Taco Bell effect I have just read in the internet. Every time I have eaten there I have like 20 minutes to find a nice quiet and spacious rest room or else.

Burger King
Freshness Burger
Lotteria
McDonald's
MOS Burger
i can only eat Mos Burger out of this list I think. Hope more options will become available for me in the future.
Burger King did a great burger matching my dietary restrictions but it was limited edition.
Honestly I don’t like Mos Burger that much but it’s and option.

Like others have said, JS burger and Hard Rock Cafe are good.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Gina