Guest viewing is limited

Best Conbini?

If I could only choose one conbini to go to for the rest of my time in Japan, it would be...

• Seven Eleven

• Lawson

• FamilyMart

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not related to the best conbini, but

Avoid Karaage Kun the punch at all cost! It is waaayyyy too salty.

Not recommend, won't repeat.

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

It is waaayyyy too salty
Not true, otherwise it would be called "tourist finding out that their JAV fantasies will never happen, and residents (foreign and Japanese) actually despise them".

Reactions: Cinnabums
Not true, otherwise it would be called "tourist finding out that their JAV fantasies will never happen, and residents (foreign and Japanese) actually despise them".
That would be called "The super sour"

1696257509007.png

Too salty?! Remind me not to play runka with you, Sir!! 😇
Huh 🤔 I thought you like it salty, no?

Just be sure he drinks a lot of pineapple juice before.
Or eat a lot of cinnamon

Idk, when I first came as a tourist, a lot of my JAV fantasies did happen. 😂
Indeed! Lots of my fantasies came true this year with JAV actresses no less. Every one of them told me that AV is all for show but then they go ahead to act out their orgasms and panting voices anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Alice
Indeed! Lots of my fantasies came true this year with JAV actresses no less. Every one of them told me that AV is all for show but then they go ahead to act out their orgasms and panting voices anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️

Use the reverse Uno card and fake your orgasms too!

Idk, when I first came as a tourist, a lot of my JAV fantasies did happen. 😂
Then you wouldn't be one of the salty ones. See how that works? :D

Another reminder to you all to get some of that godly 黄金 (Ougon) Chicken at Divine Lawson while you can - it has a taste that is hopefully better than 黄金 from one of those specialty DH shops.
Also, I have really been enjoying the Taiwan tea that you can get at any Natural Lawson.

Although I despise heathens who worship FamilyShart's inferior Famichiki, I recently had coffee there that almost made me convert. For the price, simple sizes, and fancy milk dispensing if you want a latte I have to put it a step above Divine Lawson and Severed Evil Leaven.

Mini-stop soft serve ice cream is second to Cremia, albeit a distant second...

...but none of that matters because the Karaage-kun has called all of your tortured, conbini'd souls.

Reactions: byebibears
...but none of that matters because the Karaage-kun has called all of your tortured, conbini'd souls.

I recently tried some crispy chicken bits at Mini-stop. Forgot the name, but they throw them in the fryer again after you order. Hard to beat that 🤤

Reactions: Negi77
I think my vote is definitely for family mart nowadays since they sell guacamole and chips sets in the cooling isle.
They just consistently have the best snacks, although seven is not bad either.
I hate Lawsons colab with Muji, will never understand the hype of that shop. Have only liked two or three muji items ever I think.

I think my vote is definitely for family mart nowadays since they sell guacamole and chips sets in the cooling isle.
They just consistently have the best snacks, although seven is not bad either.
I hate Lawsons colab with Muji, will never understand the hype of that shop. Have only liked two or three muji items ever I think.
Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Acid Burn and Danbo
was planning to graduate from uniqlo to muji.

I think muji color is very japanese for me, and they start selling food item? I like their sakura rollcake though.

I don't love Muji, but it is the same category as Uniqlo for me. Good quality products with bland design. You don't buy stuff to stand out, but for usability and durability.

I don't love Muji, but it is the same category as Uniqlo for me. Good quality products with bland design. You don't buy stuff to stand out, but for usability and durability.
Yeah, I normally don’t do bland design, but there was one piece of clothing I would repurchase from muji in the future because of lack of alternatives.

The Lawson colab is more about muji food though. I’ve only ever liked two of their food items and probably would not buy one of those again in the future anyway and the other might not even be sold at Lawson.
It really takes up space for better items.

Natural Lawson however has some staple items for me, but they are kind of few and far apart, and I think it’s a bit hypocritical how some of their items have little to do with “natural”. Just like the majority of items in 100 yen Lawson cost more than 100 yen, but it does have some good discount items sometimes.