Guest viewing is limited

Best Conbini?

If I could only choose one conbini to go to for the rest of my time in Japan, it would be...

• Seven Eleven

• Lawson

• FamilyMart

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to revise my opinion a bit. Just had "Double Consome"-flavor Karagekun after a few beer....lol....that just tatsed so wrong that I really enjoyed it. Was also more juicy this time around šŸ‘
Hugging Reaction GIF

Reactions: Maxblack
Just had the usagi parfait from Seven Eleven. Cute and tasty as a good usagi.

Reactions: uchimura
Just a reminder to followers of the false gods known as Seven Eleven and FamilyMart, the Holy and Venerable Lawson bestowed upon us Zelda-based karaage-kun which were spiced slightly more than the not-spicy-at-all red karaage-kuns.

If you were faithful enough to partake in such a communion of joy and slightly burning tongue, rejoice my brethren!

Spoke to a girl recently who did that chew, swallow food and throw up in customers mouth thingy, 7-Eleven was the go to store for all girls*, especially if rice was involved.

*Obviously the guys bought the food but was asked by staff to shop at 7-Eleven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
Spoke to a girl recently who did that chew, swallow food and throw up in customers mouth thingy, 7-Eleven was the go to store for all girls*, especially if rice was involved.

*Obviously the guys bought the food but was asked by staff to shop at 7-Eleven.
Some weird bird fetish?

Reactions: uchimura
As a 道ē”£å­ I shouldā€™ve answered Seicomart, but 7/11 beats them handily. My only consideration is their cashier-side foods, as thatā€™s the only thing I buy at the conbini

I tried the Family Mart Premium Chicken the other day, and it was definitely better than the petroleum-grass oil crusted chicken delivered through the false gospel of Seven Eleven. So I have now tiered by preference just because of the fucking chicken alone:

1st: Natural Lawson
2nd: Lawson
3rd: Minimart
4th: Family Mart
5th-999,999th: Everything that isnā€™t Seven Eleven
Last: Lucifer himselfā€¦Seven Eleven

Now, I understand that we are all different people with different objective backgrounds and preferences and thatā€™s okay.

But this is about chicken, and Iā€™m here to tell you that your inalienable, unobjectionable opinion is WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Come to the fold of Lawson.

I tried the Family Mart Premium Chicken the other day, and it was definitely better than the petroleum-grass oil crusted chicken delivered through the false gospel of Seven Eleven. So I have now tiered by preference just because of the fucking chicken alone:

1st: Natural Lawson
2nd: Lawson
3rd: Minimart
4th: Family Mart
5th-999,999th: Everything that isnā€™t Seven Eleven
Last: Lucifer himselfā€¦Seven Eleven

Now, I understand that we are all different people with different objective backgrounds and preferences and thatā€™s okay.

But this is about chicken, and Iā€™m here to tell you that your inalienable, unobjectionable opinion is WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG.

You're ALL wrong. Arguing over conbini chicken is like arguing over the best way to chow down on a dog turd.

Going to a conbini for chicken is a waste of your time, and it's disrespectful to the chickens to cook them in such a hideous manner. Conbini chicken is a greasy overcooked mess - period.

Head to Demae-can and find one of the many delicious yangnyeom chicken places. They are pretty much everywhere these days, and for a damned good reason. Or if you want it even better, go to Shin-okubo and get it fresh from the frier at one of the shops there.

Last edited:

I agree that Karaage-kun has fun flavors from time to time, but the Famichiki-equivalent that Lawson offers is as greasy or even worse than the one from Family Mart.