Best Deepthroating Experience?

Sleeperr

TAG Member
Reaction score
So as I come to understand,deepthroathing is not very popular on this island.So my question is:
Which is the best deepthroath experience you have ever had?And which girl/company
one would you recommend ?

Last edited:
Just deepthroated girl I met in Shimbashi. She was pinching my ass after while we walked toward station. I think popular it is.

Well it was not with prostitute so I find a little bit difficult to grade the whole experience. Anyway we met over Ashley Madison couple of months ago, exchanged fistful of emails afterwards, finally met last night. Finished in those shady alleys between Yurakucho and Shimbashi stuffed with yakitori and alcohol, except she ate one more piece of meat more then me. She got so horny that she actually sucked me dry behind the beer sign close to Satobori street and even she stood up with tears in her eyes I think she liked it.

以上

Reactions: dukefleedo
The women that I met in Japan that could deep throat were mostly swinger women. These were women that liked to suck cock and focused on developing their sexual ability to a high level. Often they had a boyfriend that specifically helped train and push them until they could do it.

I'm a bit longer than average (so I know it can't be easy), and in my years in Japan, only had 3 direct girlfriends that could deep throat, versus meeting such skilled woman at a swinger party. All 3 of those girlfriends also joined me for swinger parties, so this is show their mindset. 2 of them were very tall (175cm and 177cm), but the 3rd was a bit short/average (158cm) and could do it. I've also met shorter swinger women (160cm range), who were able to do it.

I think the problem for the average or many women is laziness, selfishness, or just assuming it's impossible without giving much effort. Sadly, too many women will do the least sexually that they can get away with it. Whatever is the MINIMUM or lowest skill level that their boyfriend/husband will tolerate, then that's her level.

A common misconception is the size of the mouth or jaw. Definitely taller (165cm/5'4 plus) or bigger mouth women have an advantage, yet I've seen small mouth and short women pull this feat off. Height and mouth size is often not the key or only factor, which many don't realize.

It's usually about her knowing how to relax her throat muscles and jaw, not tense up or panic. A woman can also practice with a dildo or fruit. Another trick is to do the 69 position, with the woman on her back or her head hanging off the edge of the bed. The penis more easily goes inside a woman's throat in that position. The key here is consistent practice and will power, which many women lack.

Another trait, is she has to really like cock and enjoy sucking. One of my present lady friends can almost do it and is really close (her height is 165cm). We only had sex 3x, so she might be able to do it later. Without me pushing or asking her in any way, she loves just sucking me and drinking my sperm. It's that type of enthusiasm, that you can convert into a woman that deep throats. It's a trait all my previous deep throat girlfriends and swinger women that I met have.

The best I ever had, was a 158cm Japanese ex-girlfriend, who was the first that I met to deep throat. She was very pretty, did anal, and could handle penis in every way. We met at Gas Panic in Roppongi.

Nothing that 1st night, just exchanged numbers and she was with a large group of friends. 1st date and at Shibuya, nothing either, though we kissed a tiny bit as we departed at the train station. She was annoyingly very reserved and wouldn't talk much. I thought this was going nowhere, and no clue what was to happen.

2nd date, next week at Shinjuku, she went the fuck off. Like a different person. We had some drinks, did some dancing, and she was very horny. Sexed her in the club bathroom. And then it continued.... We then had sex in a building stairway near the club, this is when she first deep throated me. I was trying to go easy, but she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled, so I slid totally down her throat. Realizing she could handle it, ended cumming down her throat. This was unusual, that she had this ability, as even my Western girlfriends that could deep throat, couldn't pull that off. They would back up a bit and I would continue cumming in their mouth, but not down their throat.

The night wasn't finished either, we went to the happening bar Silk (now Bliss Out, under new management). Silk was WILD in those days. Found out she's Bi (likes women too) and can do anal. She handled 3 (condom using) guys at once, in all her holes.

We saw each other for several months. Found out months later she was married. From her stories, her husband never knew of her sexual abilities. Unbelievably this guy had sex gold, and didn't know it. She said he was a workaholic and very lazy in bed (wham bam, thank you ma'am). A damn waste. Because he was rich, the connection between their families, and they enjoyed a comfortable lifestyle she had no intention of divorcing him. However, she was very sexually frustrated, so looked for guys that could handle her. It was great while it lasted. In terms of sexual skills, she was near perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinO_VelveT