Best girl at Hinomaru ?

You can take a test any time, depending on your schedule.

The point is, if you have caught something you will notice the symptoms within 7 days. It is more than 99 percent that you are clean so you don't need to worry too much.

After going there for years you've never caught anything ?
No, I didn't go there FOR YEARS. I meant I haven't been there IN YEARS. Over the span of about a year (mid 2013 to mid 2014) I went 8 or 10 times. At that time Moe #35 was slim and pretty, especially for HH. I saw her twice. She's been reviewed her before though it's been a while (probably years!).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Based on tag reviews, pink salons might have the highest std transmission rates.

Or people just go to the pink salons more than other places. It's true there has been some reports about catching something in pink salon in TAG but I remember at least one that was a false alarm and one that actually didn't know where he got it in the end.

So has there actually been any confirmed reports about catching an STD here in TAG?

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
You can take a test any time, depending on your schedule.

The point is, if you have caught something you will notice the symptoms within 7 days. It is more than 99 percent that you are clean so you don't need to worry too much.

Then if I don't have any symptoms after 7 days it means it's sure that I'm clean ?

Then if I don't have any symptoms after 7 days it means it's sure that I'm clean ?
It's likely that you have no infection. It's possible that you have an infection without symptoms. The only way to be sure is to be tested. You say you have no sex life but really if you plan to have sex in your life you owe it to yourself to educate yourself.

The first mention of STD's on this thread was actually a joke by the way. The implication was that HH is shit.

That being said someone from here DID catch crabs there not too long ago.
The first mention of STD was in the OP's first post. I have no idea if it was a joke. Looked like a serious question to me.

Reactions: Lukes
Joke or not, that's a reality so better to be safe instead of to run to doctor especially for people not speaking Japanese and even more for tourists that could be completely lost and in total panic! As an adult, you have to be responsible of what you do right?!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
No symptoms after more than a week ,I saw that there is an anonymous test clinic in Shinjuku , I will probably go there to be sure