Best japanese review site

LKjdklfje64j

TAG Member
Reaction score
Did search in this forum but couldn't find anything. Does Japan have anything like a free TER? I found one review site when I was looking for 2nd opinions on darling H girls but it's fairly inactive.

I Google stuff like 東京 風俗 レポ ベスト レビュー but nothing useful seems to come up

Did search in this forum but couldn't find anything. Does Japan have anything like a free TER? I found one review site when I was looking for 2nd opinions on darling H girls but it's fairly inactive.

I Google stuff like 東京 風俗 レポ ベスト レビュー but nothing useful seems to come up

Try to google ロコミ

There are a ton of very Web 1.0 message boards where a lot of very up-to-the-minute discussion takes place (XX just joined the roster for shop YY today, reports please - She's not as cute as her pictures, would not repeat etc) but in terms of something relatively easy to use and reasonably moderated

https://fuzoku.sod.co.jp/

is probably your best bet.

If you're looking for reviews of a specific SP it's a bit hit or miss but if you're looking for a well-reviewed shop in a certain category and certain area its a pretty good resource.

Reviews on adult services? Just a heads up though, if you are foreigner and read those reviews you will be disappointed since most of those places will be blocked to you.

Reactions: Majora
Reviews on adult services? Just a heads up though, if you are foreigner and read those reviews you will be disappointed since most of those places will be blocked to you.

Not necessarily ;) just look for gaijin friendly shops.

Sure, but the only way of finding out is by doing all the leg work your self if you go by the Janese reviewers.

Well, if you go by foreign reviews then someone else has done the leg work for you so why not try to do some by yourself and then report back?

Well, if you go by foreign reviews then someone else has done the leg work for you so why not try to do some by yourself and then report back?
Oh yeah if he wants to be the first one to do that then sure, just giving him a heads up since the extra work might not be worth it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland