Best massage

Thetony

TAG Member
Reaction score
Wondered if anyone had any thoughts on the best theraptic massage in Tokyo. I’ve been to Ais which comes up a lot on here. But just thought I’d try to ask if another. Had an experience in Europe once which was a combination of therapeutic and erotic. Was wonderful. Any one recommend anywhere ?

Wondered if anyone had any thoughts on the best theraptic massage in Tokyo. I’ve been to Ais which comes up a lot on here. But just thought I’d try to ask if another. Had an experience in Europe once which was a combination of therapeutic and erotic. Was wonderful. Any one recommend anywhere ?

I don't think ANYONE can compare to Ai's massage. I think that is why it's the most mentioned here. You get both a great massage and happy ending at 1 location...

I don't think ANYONE can compare to Ai's massage. I think that is why it's the most mentioned here. You get both a great massage and happy ending at 1 location...

Agree with you 110%! :):rolleyes:

Not trying to knock Ai’s just felt like something new. If there are any suggestions towards good even would be great.

I have been and I did enjoy Ai’s very much would recommend it too. To anyone for whom age isn’t a problem. I think I’m older than her by the way.

I have been and I did enjoy Ai’s very much would recommend it too. To anyone for whom age isn’t a problem. I think I’m older than her by the way.

Glad you enjoyed. If there is anyone better, I don't think that gem has been found or people want to keep it to themselves. I like Ai's massage so I haven't had a need to find someone else.

Glad you enjoyed. If there is anyone better, I don't think that gem has been found or people want to keep it to themselves.

Over the years I have tried somewhere north of two hundred shops, both normal and erotic, in Tokyo and Kanagawa area.

Twice I have thought I've found someone who can give Ai-chan a run for her money but the follow-up visits always proved me wrong.

Ai is good and consistently so, she has no off days.

Ai is good and consistently so, she has no off days.[/QUOTE]

She usually takes Sundays off and rarely does she work on that day

She usually takes Sundays off and rarely does she work on that day

What I wanted to say was when she is working she is always giving it all she has. She takes her massage seriously. Some other girls might do a decent massage when they feel like it, then the next time you visit you get a half-hearted effort.

It really depends on what you like. Personally I just like a hard massage focusing on a certain area on my back. I like it when they use their hands and not so much the elbow. I’ve been to many and found the best ones so far to be the cheap ones around 3,000 per hour. I’ve also been to Ai’s and honestly didn’t think she was that great for me. I wasn’t expecting any extras so perhaps my expectations in terms of massages are different. I would recommend going to a cheap place and telling them exactly where and how hard to massage you.