Best Place Of Hooking Up During The Daytime?

Jordan07

TAG Member
Reaction score
Will be in Tokyo and looking to hook up with a girl ? Where is the best place during the daytime as late as 8pm?

There are a few options:

1) Cafes - Loads of girls that don't have jobs or are students, can be found at large and small cafes all over Tokyo during the daytime.
2) Date Cafe - (i.e. http://www.cafe-kirari.com/ -- this is more of a paid option)
3) Some of the shopping areas like Shinjuku or Shibuya, you can 'bump' into many types of girls.

For bars and restaurants, you won't see much activity until the later evening hours. Bars on the weekend fill-up at last train and empty later, close to first train. Before 8pm, you're going to be limited to what daytime people are out doing.

Will be in Tokyo and looking to hook up with a girl ? Where is the best place during the daytime as late as 8pm?
Train stations and trains. In addition to cafes or fast food restaurants, where many people can be just sitting around reading or studying.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@jolo757 - If I understand your intro post correctly, you are only going to be in Tokyo for something in the 48-72 HOUR range and on business...so presumably have to work at least part of the time, not to mention sleeping, eating etc. And maybe you don't speak Japanese?

This is the sort of situation in which p4p options are likely to work much better than pickup if sex is your main goal.

-Ww

Last edited:
@Wwanderer Well My business is really only 2-3 hour days, only meetings will be in Japan longer but only in Tokyo for 2 days. Will be in the Narita area for the rest of my stay. My Japanese is only the basic. Very Limited.

@Solong Thanks Ill try that out, any tips on approaching Japanese woman?

@jolo757 - If I understand your intro post correctly, you are only going to be in Tokyo for something in the 48-72 HOUR range and on business...so presumably have to work at least part of the time, not to mention sleeping, eating etc. And maybe you don't speak Japanese?

This is the sort of situation in which p4p options are likely to work much better than pickup if sex is your main goal.

-Ww

True! With current situation, your best bet is P4P especially since you are non japanese fluent. Unless, you are 20's, blonde hair, blue eyed Zac Efron look alike. Go ahead try PUA game. But if not, I advise to not waste your time, and risk being rejected. Time is more important than money.

@Ches Does the latino version of Zac Efron count? LOL :ROFLMAO:
Japanese women have big thing for foreigner that are white. Blonde hair blue eyes. Coz that is rarely seen in Japan. Latinos could be good too but the features are a bit different from the typical Japanese type. It could be a challenge but oh well, go ahead, what do you have to lose...

True! With current situation, your best bet is P4P especially since you are non japanese fluent. Unless, you are 20's, blonde hair, blue eyed Zac Efron look alike. Go ahead try PUA game. But if not, I advise to not waste your time, and risk being rejected. Time is more important than money.
I think you went a bit overboard. I certainly think a guy should choose what's best for him, and let's remember it's a choice and each guy is different.

A guy doesn't have to be white, blonde, and blue eyed to be successful with women. In fact, in various cases, such a guy can be at a disadvantage, and not all Japanese women prefer this type.

I have, and seen my pals do the same, travel to a different country and pick up women quickly. English is an international language. If a guy speaks slowly and clearly, and has balls, he might do well. Never underestimate luck either.

Another element about doing pickup in other countries, is the guy gets the feel of adventure and learning a bit about the women of that country. When a guy buys a woman, he can lose that. He might not get the experience of what the regular local women are like.

Lastly, a guy can do both. Nothing wrong with trying pickup, and then buying some ladies if he happens to fail at it or if he's so horny that he can't control himself. It's not only one or the other, as both are very viable options.

I think you went a bit overboard. I certainly think a guy should choose what's best for him, and let's remember it's a choice and each guy is different.

It could be a challenge but oh well, go ahead, what do you have to lose...

@Solong , I say what I want and when I want it baby. One of the purposes of the board is freedom of expression. Those are suggestions. It is up to him to reject or follow. Plus, I am not suggesting anything to you. Not minding your very long board messages. ;)

Last edited:
I don't see how p4p doesn't show what the locals are like, @Solong
Unless you go to some chinese shop or anything like that you'll get together with a local woman and the Japanese sex culture is quite facinating and an interesting aspect of Japan.

But yea, just try pick up if you have some free time and see a nice girl.
I'd say do what usually works for you and if you find it very unsuccesful in japan for some reason than change it.
Cafes are a good advice. I don't really know what's going down in Narita, its certainly not one of the more exciting areas but they might be used to travelers, for better or worse.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I don't really know what's going down in Narita, its certainly not one of the more exciting areas but they might be used to travelers, for better or worse.

Last time I was around Narita (daytime) I saw several English bars along the Omotesando (near Narita Station, along the "eel road"). I assume these would fill up during the night with pilots and cabin crews. I also saw some Japanese style bars, but I'm not sure which area.

I have hung around Narita in the past in previous trips. But like you said mostly foreign woman, I want some authentic stuff. LOL Like you said its full of Pilots/Attendants.

Reactions: Wwanderer
The question is..what are the odds of ending up talking to a girl that understand english? :D

On my first trip, mostly on the last days, I tried to approach several cute girls. Even more because the 14th February was coming, and I thought it could be a nice excuse to invite them to a date or whatever.
They did seem to "like" me or my approach, but since none of them spoke a single word of english, it just died there..

Ofc it didn't affect me, and I will problably do it again on my next trip.

The question is..what are the odds of ending up talking to a girl that understand english? :D

On my first trip, mostly on the last days, I tried to approach several cute girls. Even more because the 14th February was coming, and I thought it could be a nice excuse to invite them to a date or whatever.
They did seem to "like" me or my approach, but since none of them spoke a single word of english, it just died there..

Ofc it didn't affect me, and I will problably do it again on my next trip.
Yes that's a major problem. A lot of japanese people dont speak (good) english and it's understandable not everyone wants to go out with someone they can barely understand.

Yes that's a major problem. A lot of japanese people dont speak (good) english and it's understandable not everyone wants to go out with someone they can barely understand.
Yes, exactly. Is funny for me because I have been always working in other countries since I graduated. And for example where I am now, the local language is one of the hardest in the world because -among other reasons - it is not related to any other language. Anyway the "funny" part is that I know some other foreigners here, and some of them have been going out/dating/sex friends with local girls (which are renown for their beauty) that barely speak english or not at all(when actually there is a bunch of them that do speak english).

And I always find that "odd", mostly the ones that date. Hooking up, sex-friending someone like that..is still okay. And google translate is your friend. But still..I like to be able to "charm" the ladies with my (funny) personality and not just my look, so it is kind of important to be able to at least speak a minimun.

ChrisP86 - Basquing in the southern European sun? You could waste a lot of your short time here on trying to pick up. P4P might be best as some have English-speaking operators.

ChrisP86 - Basquing in the southern European sun? You could waste a lot of your short time here on trying to pick up. P4P might be best as some have English-speaking operators.
Actually I am originally from the Southern (and western) European side, and I do miss the sun there. But right now I am more..centralized.

As for P4P, I am still a "virgin" on that matter , and I am not sure I will change it yet. I guess the problem is that I love the seduction game, and even that I don't for a minute that most provider are really good at seducing too, the fact that it is P4P takes the authenticity of "that" seduction part that I like the most. Plus..to be honest, is not like all I have in my head is actually to have sex. If -when I go to Japan - I am lucky enought to find some ladies/girls that speak english and end up having some fun..Great! If not..well, is not that big of a problem.

But for sure, what "worries" me more about it is the language barrier issue, and that the way I usually approach women may not be "good" in Japan.

In terms of people hitting the town in Tokyo....that is pretty much Friday and Saturday night. And like the rest of the world partying starts "fashionably" late ..... the reality is that party people catch the last train in and the first train out. So fun before 8pm...... you may as well be anywhere in Japan. At any coffee shop, train station or street corner.

Best to get busy on the internet and try to set something up before you arrive. Or work hard on your flight over here.

I guess the problem is that I love the seduction game,

Your best bet, tbh, is to hit up one of the personals sites and line up a date or two for your time here, then. You're unlikely to run into a woman who speaks English on the street, but through dating sites, you can pre-screen for language ability.