90 min / 33K

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: I have seen Chikao several times but never got round to writing a review and then she suddenly decided to quit at the end of last year. Luckily she came back so I jumped at the chance to enjoy dat ass once again!

The first time I saw Chikao (then just Chika) I didn't know what to expect. She had a lot of tattoos and a kind of hard look in her pics but when I met her she was all smiles and very chatty. This time was no exception - moreso in fact because we had effectively bid farewell a month earlier! We hug and I joke that she should pretend to quit every so often so her clients will scramble to see her as much as possible (I saw her twice in that "final" week). She leads me by the hand down the narrow pinkly lit corridor into our room. Chikao is a gyaru type I guess but I don't care much for such labels. She is very sweet and enjoys chatting and joking. Loves her drink and smokes (she will ask if she can smoke in the room). Like a lot of girls usually she has the big fingernails with all sparkly shit on them but as she was interviewing for a day job she didn't have them today. Lucky in a way because she has stabbed my cock with those things on more than one occasion.

Chikao undresses me first and I do the same with her. She doesn't have a lot in the tit department but that's ok because she has one ass to rule them all. Truly a sight to behold and her pics don't do it justice. It deserves to have its own entrance music. Peeling her panties down from that thing is amazing and never fails to get me rock hard. She prepares the shower and laughs as I wait standing at full mast. Lots of soapy hugging and ass grabbing ensues. We can both barely fit together in the tub so finish up quickly and move to the bed. Chikao is M through and through and open to getting tied up and stuff like that if that's your cup of tea. It's not really mine though. I have her lay down on the frustratingly small bed and start with FK working my way to her soft tits and down to her nice shaved pussy. We are both in a playful mood and I spend a good time DATY and around her voluptuous thighs before coming back up for air. We swap places and she gives me a nice sloppy BJ before transitioning into 69 which always makes her embarassed. With considerable effort I rubber up with the provided condom almost cutting off all circulation to my poor willy winkle. No harm done fortunately.

Last time with Chikao I nearly ran out of time so she tells me not to hold back when I feel like coming. Pfft. I start in missionary, slowly picking up the pace and watching her expressions. She feels great. I bring her legs up to my shoulders and pound hard, the deep slapping sound resonating through the room and her moans increasing. Her head is right next to the door so no doubt audible to anyone within earshot. Flipping over, I get her to ride me. It has been a while since she has done this so I help lift her ample ass up and down. Watching her slam down on my cock was so hot. Predictably she gets tired though so we switch to doggy. She loves this position and like a little boy at Christmas I happily oblige, her moans turning to screams as my thighs repeatedly slap against that fat ass. Unbeknownst to Chikao I have to stop myself from the impending release a couple of times (breathing through the nose helps in this regard). I continue ramming away watching her lower body ripple in the side mirror before laying her down with me still in her to prone bone. Her ass cheeks are so big it's hard to get a good angle but I soon find the sweet spot. I do the tit grab-around for the home straight eventually finishing deep inside her with both of us dripping with sweat.

Clean up time, she has a ciggie and we have a good chat. Tells me she had a few foreign customers who were rough with her in the past. Don't be that guy! She gives me a kiss and a hug at the top of the stairs and I wish her luck for her job interview.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like asses and tattoos Chikao is your gal! She doesn't speak any English though.

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023

Sounds wonderful, another gyaru type to note down just in case I actually manage to improve my Japanese at some point!

Reactions: BaldyLord
Thanks for the review. That was hot, nothing like a prone bone finish with a tit grab, I usually level it up with simultaneous DFK. 👍 Cheers!

Tells me she had a few foreign customers who were rough with her in the past.
Are those fuckheads catering to Bijin Lab as well😭

Pretty sure some of you molesting insects are reading this, please just buy a fleshlight, don't go near women, you are disgusting!
Better yet, kill yourself!

Might need to edit this response eventually but my sentiment still stands.

Well unfortunately staff can not judge whether someone's an aggressive asshole if they speak well enough Japanese to get into the shop and behave well up until that point...

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Well unfortunately staff can not judge whether someone's an aggressive asshole if they speak well enough Japanese to get into the shop and behave well up until that point...
True but the same applies to Japanese customers. The difference is that it only takes one gaijin to fuck it up for everyone else. We only make up a tiny drop in an ocean of Japanese jizz.

True but the same applies to Japanese customers. The difference is that it only takes one gaijin to fuck it up for everyone else. We only make up a tiny drop in an ocean of Japanese jizz.
Did she mention if they were Navy guys? Like with Serena?

Chikao is also now working at Ultra Platinum

Screenshot_20230504-142157_Bromite.jpg

Could try the direct approach I guess. She is on Twitter. Otherwise wait till she clocks in at BL.

Asked another girl from the same shop before, she told the shop has hard NOPE rule for heathens.

Asked another girl from the same shop before, she told the shop has hard NOPE rule for heathens.
I hate those fuckers - that whole group spams me with "Kite ne" drowning out the actual interesting ones. I wish CH would let us block specific shops.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and MikeH
I hate those fuckers - that whole group spams me with "Kite ne" drowning out the actual interesting ones. I wish CH would let us block specific shops.
And sure enough, I just checked CH and two more from Ultra group shops.

1683214879685.png

• Sad
Reactions: Maxblack and Danbo
Is it the the girls who actually send those “kite ne” or the staff? I’ve been getting a lot of them from places far from Osaka/Kansai.
I think the ones you get from girls you know are probably them, but it feels like the other 90% are random spam. So many are from shops/girls you have never interacted with that it feels like an algorith just sending them out at random.

I think the ones you get from girls you know are probably them, but it feels like the other 90% are random spam. So many are from shops/girls you have never interacted with that it feels like an algorith just sending them out at random.
I guess it’s the random spam that I’ve been getting. As far as Ibaraki or Sapporo shops or girls that I’ve never interacted with.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Is it the the girls who actually send those “kite ne” or the staff? I’ve been getting a lot of them from places far from Osaka/Kansai.
It's spam. And it's annoying that CH doesn't clamp down.

Shop, yes!
Some of the girls, no!

Lovely Liz gave nice and lovely directions how to override the antigaijin system.

Not many girls are that cool though and fortunately she has left Ultra Nazis now.

Alas, if I had more time and funds, Chikao and Mifuyu would both be on my must try list. I'm a sucker for tattoos and dat ass.

Alas, if I had more time and funds, Chikao and Mifuyu would both be on my must try list. I'm a sucker for tattoos and dat ass.
She's apparently packing it in for good at the end of the year. Get it while you can.