big bang theory

sugarcatwhite

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have long-permanent relationship with Netflix but this days.... is been boring .

So, I subscribe Hulu to watch big bang theory( there is new season).

Who is your fav character of Big Bang theory?

I personally like Amy and Sheldon .
Now watching Sheldon in season 8 episode 2 is making me laugh hard.

Reactions: NorthTriangle
I haven’t watched it for a while.

I really liked Young Sheldon... and liked both MeMaw and Missy ... as for there appearances in BBT, I think I only liked Missy’s character.

Reactions: Simonka
I haven’t watched it for a while.

I really liked Young Sheldon... and liked both MeMaw and Missy ... as for there appearances in BBT, I think I only liked Missy’s character.
I didn’t watch yet Young Sheldon. Will need download for that.
Still, I saw few part on YouTube and sound good show.

Reactions: NorthTriangle
I was kinda late to the show and started watching re-runs of YS first ...

For BBT, as far as regular characters, Sheldon is why I watched it.... and next to him, Penny....

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
Spoiler alert for some. The stairs they go up is the same ones over and over. They change the theme of the elevator each time they go around. It always gives an illusion that they are going up or down, but they are just going in circles. Everything about the geeky quirks on the show intrigued me. Sad they didn't continue making more seasons, but just like Friends, all things must come to an end.

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
Spoiler alert for some. The stairs they go up is the same ones over and over. They change the theme of the elevator each time they go around. It always gives an illusion that they are going up or down, but they are just going in circles. Everything about the geeky quirks on the show intrigued me. Sad they didn't continue making more seasons, but just like Friends, all things must come to an end.
You probably know,,Mayim Chaya Bialik is a neuroscientist in real life .

Reactions: Simonka
This show is still a favourite of mine. Young Sheldon is absolutely brilliant.

It's hard to pick a favourite character as they have all changed so much throughout the show's history. If I'd have to pick one, I'd have to say, Stuart. He's not the centre of attention, but they give him some of the best lines.

BBT is one of my favorite shows, although I haven't really kept up with all the episodes (Leonard and Penny are my favs). I think I lost track of the show right before the wedding episode, so I've got a lot of catching up to do.;)

I think the reason why I started missing episodes was because I used to watch it along with Chuck, an action comedy series that started around the same time as BBT, but Chuck only went for 5 seasons. I really miss that show and keep hoping they'll make a movie. :love:

Last edited:
I think the reason why I started missing episodes was because I used to watch it along with Chuck, an action comedy series that started around the same time as BBT, but Chuck only went for 5 seasons. I really miss that show and keep hoping they'll make a movie. :love:

Nice to find a Chuck fan. Personally thought it was one of the best show of all time. Introduced me to so many new music.

I feel like BBT earlier season were better. It seems like after Leonard and Penny wedding the show sort of just drags on.
Kind of sad to see the show end but after 12 season it's best it ended. Unlike another show that somehow supernaturally survive 15 season.:devil:

This show is still a favourite of mine. Young Sheldon is absolutely brilliant.

It's hard to pick a favourite character as they have all changed so much throughout the show's history. If I'd have to pick one, I'd have to say, Stuart. He's not the centre of attention, but they give him some of the best lines.
Best scene to me was Stuard telling to Howard he is living with His Mom Debby :love:
Howard was like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Stuard (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: impish
Nice to find a Chuck fan. Personally thought it was one of the best show of all time. Introduced me to so many new music.
Chuck had great music...

images

I feel like BBT earlier season were better. It seems like after Leonard and Penny wedding the show sort of just drags on.
I fell away from BBT midway through. Early seasons were definitely better in a dorky/smart/science way.

As far as favorite characters, Kripke, Stuart, and Will Wheaton. Haha.

I loved Howard’s mom too. Her “scenes” (if you can call them that) we’re always funny, even though it’s just her voice and we never saw her.
Mrs. Wolowitz was like family to me :D