Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Big boobs in Osaka, Ultra Chichi - Shine Muscat

Service Name:
Delivery Health - https://ultra-chichi.net/sp/girl.php?girlcd=685

Provider Name:
Ultra Chichi Osaka

Website/Contact Info:
Japanese: https://ultra-chichi.net/sp/main.php, ENG: https://ultra-chichi.net/sp/english.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90m, 33k

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
Sep 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Let me preface by saying they have an English website and loads of ways to communicate. I tried calling but the number was wrong. Telegram reply came the next day but was detailed and welcoming. I booked however that night itself via the Japanese website phone number. They spoke in Japanese and didn't mind a foreigner. I asked for any girl available and hoped for the best. Booked a 90m slot after an hour and they were available.

Initially I chose a Love hotel but the hotel was closed and I couldn't find anything else nearby Dotonburi area. A phone conversation later asked them if my own hotel was ok. They just confirmed if it had a shower.

Waited outside with no idea how contact would be made. Around the appointed time there was a rando ugly big boobed obasan infront of my hotel. My heart sunk as I thought that was my prize. She luckily moved on. The car came by within 5mins close to the hotel. A kind of embarrassing 5mins where the middleman man made me read the documents and sign them on the street. Focus on no penetration & being gentle. I suggest going to shady not crowded areas if you want to avoid this or meet inside a lobby.

Then the girl joined me from the car and she was actually exactly as the pictures! Young, blessed bosoms, cute. Spoke only Japanese. Said her name was Shine Muscat and it took me 5mins to process that. Upon asking she mentioned she uses Translate app to speak to foreigners in English if they don't know Japanese. The course was as expected. Shower Play Shower. She had a great ass as well and showering was more fun with lots of grabs. Inside the bed consisted of great tits action. No complaints. Melons bigger than my face enveloped me in their warmth. Motorboating and all tit activity was game. Go wild. Popped twice happily and the second during a wonderful 69. There was a handjob in there somewhere but honestly I was lost in the boobs. Before the ending shower we talked a while. She was nice and fun. She communicated very well throughout and it was a wonderful experience start to end. I think fluency in Japanese helped.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This shop advertises big Boobs. They deliver Big boobs. The Japanese desk readily accepted my booking. I spoke at length with their English LINE account on a prev occasion but did not book then so English should be fine.

Thanks for report from Osaka!

Approved: 9/30/2022

The English page looks like it is priced in US$. Is there JPY pricing? Must be a serious gaijin tax, too. Thanks for TOFTT.

I've been interested in checking this place out but the fact that I would still have to talk to a dude about the rules in outside the location has been putting me off.

There's also ultra b chichi which is supposed to be cheaper, but last time I checked it would always come up with a notification that not enough of the girls were vaccinated. Don't know if that was actually stopping anybody from ordering from them though.

The English page looks like it is priced in US$. Is there JPY pricing? Must be a serious gaijin tax, too. Thanks for TOFTT.
for 90mins the english page says 287$ which is around 41k in current prices. I think they used the old rate to get 33k (1$~114yen)
The japanese price for 90mins is 31k. I don't think they added the 6k for picking an I cup, so its some inherent 2k or min picking charge 2k or gajin tax 2k. I guess thats not too bad a tax.
I did not ask for a breakup of price cuz the street document signing part was slightly stressful.

Uhg the meeting with the driver guy puts me off so much, but I really want to try using one of their shops. Their videos and shit are sort of hilarious.

Oh and a service they offer is licking eyeballs (wtf???)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just do it. OP had a great time.

I'm guessing delivery health in Osaka is sumata only and no FS?

I'm guessing delivery health in Osaka is sumata only and no FS?
My friend, you've been a member since 2016 and you pose such a question.

Please read the dozens and dozens of posted reviews and familiarize yourself with the laws in Japan.

Another DH to try on Osaka. Keep them cumming!