Text

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,000 two girls, one hour

Type/Location:
Shop in Shimbashi

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve been a regular of the old (and long closed) Aroma Queen in Nihonbashi, and I followed the proprietoress when she moved to her Shimbashi location under the Aroma Coco8 moniker.

The Shimbashi location is a bit smaller than the Nihonbashi location, and the interior design is quite … eclectic, but as long as there is an (attended) shower, and a nice futon on the floor, it’s fine by me.

The personnel at Nihonbashi was mostly of allegedly Taiwanese (in truth Chinese) extraction. The girls at Coco Aroma Shimbashi were/are mostly from Thailand, with the benefit that girls from LOS usually speak some English and have bigger boobs.

At a very recent visit, I was very pleasantly surprised by Nina (sometimes Nana, or Rena.) She is a very good looking Thai, tall, buxomed, kind, and eager to please. I had her as one half of a double with the proprietoress, and they were quite a contrasting pair.

Times are tough for the water trade, and travel restrictions seriously hamper recruiting in faraway lands. With Nina (Nana, Rena) Coco hit the jackpot.

Doubles used to be an off-the menu option at Coco’s way back, but they always were available. Now, doubles are advertised on the website, and at 15,000 JPY for 2 girls and one hour, it’s quite a steal. If you want it cheaper, wait until it rains: Coco offers a 1,000 JPY rain discount.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Thanks for your review!

Approved: 4/18/2022

Oh that sounds pretty good. I've been thinking of trying a two girl service for a while. What's the flow like for the hour?

Genchi genbutsu, as they say at Toyota
Well I’m up for trying, but the number on their site seemingly doesn’t work. Texts are bouncing and WhatsApp says it’s not a WhatsApp number, even though they list it on the side.

I guess you can call me a former client from both the former AQ location and the newer one in Shimbashi. The newer location reviewed here on my last visit, the girls working there were also living there with luggage and laundry strewn about. Since the manager lost workers from covid, I had only been back once and the place was just messy. The AQ location was not much better but at least 1 or 2 of the rooms didn't have personal belongings all over the place.

(I don't blame the owners for lack of staff since they only recruited non-Japanese to work there, not much choice, same fate as other thai delis)

Well I’m up for trying, but the number on their site seemingly doesn’t work. Texts are bouncing and WhatsApp says it’s not a WhatsApp number, even though they list it on the side.
The number on their site is a IP phone number, probably doesn't work with WhatsApp. I didn't keep the contact info in my phone, but I had used LINE and WhatsApp in the past meetings.

Last edited:

"Genchi genbutsu" means "go and see, not "send a whatsapp." Alternatively, that device you use to text with also can make phone calls.

"Genchi genbutsu" means "go and see, not "send a whatsapp." Alternatively, that device you use to text with also can make phone calls.
You literally listed the contact method as text and their site specifically says don’t turn up without a reservation.

To be fair, they do have a big WhatsApp graphic on their access page.

Sadly, it's a broken link.
Yeah - just saying the newbie isn't a total flake. He still could have called or used SMS like everyone else.

You literally listed the contact method as text and their site specifically says don’t turn up without a reservation.

Yeah - just saying the newbie isn't a total flake. He still could have called or used SMS like everyone else.

The last active number that we had here and on Twitter was 080-4834-0202. (The 0753 number should be dead or someone else's now)

upload_2022-4-19_11-6-27.png

Reactions: raymond5
I did try SMS, it bounced straight away. I wasn’t in the situation to make a call.

I "literally listed the contact method as text" because that's what I used. I've had the owner's number for ages. If you are nice to her, maybe she'll give it to you.
Until then: The phone at that published number will ring. Try it.

The 080 8434 0202 number works and is accepting texts. That solved, we will sure get a report from @kippered within the next few days

their site specifically says don’t turn up without a reservation.

They won't turn you away if you show up at the door w/o a reservation and they are free. I'll be annoyed if my girl interrupts the treatment to answer the door.

Just coming back from a delightful double/double (2 girls/2 hours) at Coco Aroma Shimbashi, an old standby of mine. I was greeted and undressed by the shop's proprietor Yumi, and by Cindy, a girl I knew from way back when Aroma was located in Nihombashi. It was a great reunion. The duo is quite a contrast. Cindy is taller with bigger boobs, Yumi is a bubbly spinner. Massage was superb in all respects, starting with an assisted shower (administered by Cindy, for old tyme's sakes) and finished with the appropriate ending.

Last edited:
I saw cindy today. Looks and massage are kinds plain. But she knows how to massage a cock - I haven't had such an awesome hj orgasm in ages and ages. Might repeat.

Just coming back from a delightful double/double (2 girls/2 hours)
I saw cindy today. Looks and massage are kinds plain. But she knows how to massage a cock - I haven't had such an awesome hj orgasm in ages and ages. Might repeat.
You don't go there expecting a stunner (she looks o.k.) or a professional shiatsu massage (she ain't Ai). If you received your best hj in ages, then you were served well.

Hi does anyone have the contact number for
The 080 8434 0202 number works and is accepting texts. That solved, we will sure get a report from @kippered within the next few days
Tried this number, and text wouldn't go through... is this still their number?