Big tits/paizuri SL or otherwise

Husniye

TAG Member
Reaction score
While I more than enough had my fill and feel like a completely different man since arriving in Japan, I've returned to Tokyo for 6 more days before flying back home.

Now, the experiences in the Shinchis were amazing, mostly in Tobita ( reviews will come once I get back on my PC back home) but I really wanted to try paizuri at least once.

Any recommendations? Gaijin friendly naturally even if fully Japanese, my broken Japanese is enough to get the basic point across and even had a nice conversation with two of the Tobita girls.

There are also multiple health shops that are specialized in big busted girls....of course this is only an option if paizuri is the focus and you don't care about FS.
Soaplands usually don't have such a specialty focus.

Reactions: Alice and Husniye
There are also multiple health shops that are specialized in big busted girls....of course this is only an option if paizuri is the focus and you don't care about FS.
Unless the girl has big tits. I’ve yet to meet a busty soap girl that wouldn’t provide there.

Yes I'm only wanting to get sandwiched, because every girl in the Shinchis I went with despite having big tits refused to do it, though the last one said she would if they had a shower, Mayu was definitely the most GFE material but I'll leave the details for the reviews.

Edit: Forgot to mention I initially tried to go for two busty health shops and they would only take calls from Japanese numbers despite being advertised in the English CityHeaven.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Sent them a message and they immediately recommended me a few girls today, will probably go today if I can find a way to split from my homies as we are in shibuya right now.

Update: My experience in Lovely Hand was fantastic, Homura was by far the most GFE, expect a review too.

Last edited:
If you can speak Japanese, Pururungang in Ikebukuro is probably right up your alley.

Is Purungang taking foreign customers again??? I called them last year in August or September and they knocked me back
I've never had an issue there.

Unsure if this is considered necroing but I wanted to ask how's Purungang nowadays? I wasn't able to hit them up last time because I was kinda scared due to my lack of Japanese and while I'm definitely better now, I'm still nowhere near good enough to read all those Kanji in their website so I'm wondering if they're still gaijin friendly.

just try already!

you're like me (in my very first time at Hinodecho) ... i see KiraKira, Nice Day, Heart and Heart ... i know they accept non-J but was still undecided, overthinking if my Japanese passes their criteria ... on that day I ended up blueballing myself! just do it!

just try already!

you're like me (in my very first time at Hinodecho) ... i see KiraKira, Nice Day, Heart and Heart ... i know they accept non-J but was still undecided, overthinking if my Japanese passes their criteria ... on that day I ended up blueballing myself! just do it!
You're right, nothing like the present! And I'm living in Japan this time, might as well kill whatever hesitations I had left.

You're right, nothing like the present! And I'm living in Japan this time, might as well kill whatever hesitations I had left.
if you want some divine support .. lick the phalus at Kawasaki (Kanayama Shrine/Kanamara matsuri) or if you want a bit of a challenge lick the one on top of Jinba-san (but they say that oneis a horse).

goodluck!

Reactions: Husniye and Alice
if you want some divine support .. lick the phalus at Kawasaki (Kanayama Shrine/Kanamara matsuri) or if you want a bit of a challenge lick the one on top of Jinba-san (but they say that oneis a horse).

goodluck!
I have just arrived so I might hold off from being overly horny even though having waited the whole year to return to Japan definitely got me tempted, I gotta' feel like I earn it somehow, makes the experience two times better.

Reactions: Alice
  • Haha
Reactions: Alice