Appointment Length & Costs:
¥5000 walk-in, vaguely waved a mail-mag registration email at them

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese except for polite thank-yous and flattery

Details of the Encounter:
Men, what more needs to be said?

Nozomi - on one of the spectrum is Nozomi, full-figured, tall, a polite kisser (didn’t initiate DFK, and I’m pretty much ok with that as I look and smell gross from the heat), and in the parlance of our time, has big, sweet milkers. It wasn’t until a few minutes later the my eyes adjusted to view a beautiful face; she is adorable and sweet your mom would be proud of you bringing home a girl like this. Alas, she doesn’t have that slightly crazy energy / risk-taker energy or her really gets me, but those are only my tastes, so who cares.

Aya - wow, this place is already operating on a different level. Aya, on the other end of the spectrum, is a phenomenal example of a very pretty form of gyal, thin, 40-45 kilo, but sweet lips and wore one of those “virgin-slaying” sweaters. She greeted me with a deep bow, made sweet eye contact, had her hair forward, and just looks fantastic with her more angular features balanced well. She has exceptionally soft, luscious lips, and will perch atop your dick while she plants kisses on you. Frankly, I’m not accustomed to such a pleaser, and wasn’t ready for someone to be giving me the time of day.
When our time passed, she kneeled down and beg me give her a parting kiss; she knows what she is doing.

Akari - she’s fine, just came in from the street, so physically hot to the touch. I’d enjoyed myself enough, so as the busy body I am I gave her a foot rub while I made up a fictional biography for myself. I’m writing about her in exact proportion to my engagement - thanks for the time, I hope your day goes easy.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I looked and smelled awful I’m sure and had two beautiful women and one nice person let me suck on their tits; one posted on me like she rode English saddles. Absolutely worth my time for the cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I’m not very clever, and am not sure how to edit the old post. To make up for it, here are links to the women involved.

Nozomi - still stand by my words even if the photos seem off; she’s gorgeous

Ayu on the other hand looks just like the photos here

Akari the same

Hi, I’m not very clever, and am not sure how to edit the old post. To make up for it, here are links to the women involved.

Nozomi - still stand by my words even if the photos seem off; she’s gorgeous

Ayu on the other hand looks just like the photos here

Akari the same
Thanks. I've updated the review - we lock the reviews after a certain time period to prevent malicious edits. No worries.