ilovelace

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Bizarre Clinic - Cyndi review

Service Name:
Bizarre Clinic Co.,Ltd.

Provider Name:
Cyndi Cowper (https://www.bizakuri.com/page/castList/profile.php?ID=0006)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.bizakuri.com/page/top/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes for about 48,000Y

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Sept 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As did several others on TAG, I read up on the reviews of Cyndi and checked out all the content on her Twitter. After my prev experience with Mistress Kira, I was hoping I could have another pleasurable anal session. The plan was for dry orgasm, mummification, and then squirting. However, only one met my expectations but partly my fault.

So we met at the designated love hotel, I paid for the room, and then we got payment sorted before starting anything. She had me wash up in the tub before starting our play. Even early on, she was keen on teasing me and playing with my cock and balls. She tickled my back and stomach and let me stuff my face into her chest over her outfit. She was worried I would cum from this, but I had been holding back for half a week.

I got onto my back on the bed, and she slowly prepped my butthole. Tons of lube, then fingers, and eventually a dildo/strap on. The problem was I didn't feel much from her pegging. Length wasn't the problem. I think it just didn't hit the p spot/lack of girth. I had my dildo with me so I asked if she could use mine. I felt something more but still not the same as when Mistress Kira used her fingers.

Before we did the mummification, she asked if I wanted a butt plug during this play. I thought it would enhance the play but it only hindered my ability to squirt later. So I posed for her while she did her work with the wrap and bright yellow CAUTION tape. Once I was wrapped head to toe, she asked me to fall back, and I did onto the bed and some pillows. She also recorded/edited this part of the session for me so this was a nice souvenir to take home. Before she cut open my crotch area, she kept rubbing/teasing me that I was hard under the plastic wrap. She did the usual lube/hands/gauze thing and I was totally not prepped for it. I had seen all the videos but I barely lasted a few minutes. I probably hyped it up too much and then ruined the moment I came. Then all the play and buildup made me way too sensitive at the time for anything else. I should have just toughed it out and tried continuing. I actually wanted to just take a breather but I think Cyndi thought I was done. She urged me to do squirting/peeing but I think the buttplug prevented me from going. Cuz I literally lied there trying but nothing came out. She cut up the plastic and I hydrated and then took a quick shower to end the session while she cleaned up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Been "practicing" squirting at home so I plan on seeing her again when I visit. Highly tempted to get the dead or alive 2p package and just push my limits, but we'll see depending on price