Black guy looking for first

blackHokage

TAG Member
Reaction score
Taking my first trip to Japan this week. Could someone point me to a delivery health place that’s friendly to black guys?

Hey there, safe travels.
Fellow man of color here.

I’m going to assume your Japanese ability is weak or non-existent, in which case you should consider yourself limited to the same group of shops as other foreigners with an even higher likelihood of discrimination against you.

It sucks, but developing your Japanese ability as much as possible increases your options, so I suggest working on that as much as possible (even a week before you come here.)

The Search bar doesn't discriminate.
Sure it does. It discriminates against the illiterate, the lazy, and the plain ol' stupid.

Taking my first trip to Japan this week. Could someone point me to a delivery health place that’s friendly to black guys?

I also have to add that this is not a shop issue, more a girl issue. I think it is highly unlikely that a delivery health place would discriminate against a certain ethnicity.

...but they will ask about it to make sure the girl is fine with the booking.

I also have to add that this is not a shop issue, more a girl issue. I think it is highly unlikely that a delivery health place would discriminate against a certain ethnicity.

...but they will ask about it to make sure the girl is fine with the booking.
I have come across shops that discriminate specifically against Malaysians, Koreans, and Indians.

Interestingly, every shop I know that discriminates against black people also discriminates against white ones. It’s like the meme from Boondocks completely backfired.

Interestingly, every shop I know that discriminates against black people also discriminates against white ones.
Only shop I ever been to that explicitly told me that blacks aren't welcome is Atelier in Kawasaki, mind you this is before the Hibiki girls moved there and later took over the cast from Mint, if the Mint treatment Is stIll enforced all foreigners are NG.

Only shop I ever been to that explicitly told me that blacks aren't welcome is Atelier in Kawasaki, mind you this is before the Hibiki girls moved there and later took over the cast from Mint, if the Mint treatment Is stIll enforced all foreigners are NG.
I refuse to believe this place exists now!
BANZAI TENNOU HEIKA!

Reactions: Cinnabums
Think you forgot Hisui No Yume, blacks and whites not welcome.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I am black with very little Japanese speaking ability, and I have used Asian Mystique as well as meeting with 3 independents that advertise on here.