Guest viewing is limited

Black Sapphire - Megumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... The agencies are not legally allowed to provide a FS service - so they don't.
You will get what is advertised for the advertised price.
You don't have to pay more if you don't want to.

The girls are the ones who are negotiating the extra service (and the extra fee) ... And it sounds like that is not guaranteed anyway. She's not obligated to provide FS so why should she unless it's worth her while.

@Manny.. nice troll... go grow up. I'm guessing your about 12. You mommy let you come here?

@Ladylisa - Whether it will be offerd at all depends somewhat on where you are.. In Tokyo I am almost always offered FS but its never guaranteed. The smaller the city the less likely it seems. It just bugs me when people write a review about deli-health and then complain about an upsell for FS when that is just the way it is. You are LUCKY if they offer it not being scammed for more money.

@Manny.. nice troll... go grow up. I'm guessing your about 12. You mommy let you come here?

@Ladylisa - Whether it will be offerd at all depends somewhat on where you are.. In Tokyo I am almost always offered FS but its never guaranteed. The smaller the city the less likely it seems. It just bugs me when people write a review about deli-health and then complain about an upsell for FS when that is just the way it is. You are LUCKY if they offer it not being scammed for more money.

It's like complaining about the otoshi at an Izakaya :D

Reactions: basketcase
Status
Not open for further replies.