Guest viewing is limited

Black Women in Japan

Masa Fulgur

TAG Member
Reaction score
Dating, relationship, fwb, or maybe even streetwalkers etc etc. I'm kinda interested in getting to know black women. Any tips on that? good place to go find, befriend, maybe get frisky with anyone of ethnicity?

I think Japan isn't the right place to meet black women. There just aren't that many. Maybe someone else on here might know. My best guess is to try out some clubs that foreigners frequent.

That also might depend on the age you want. Older women are harder to find. There’s probably more half black young ladies or English teachers since there is generally many English teachers.
Get to know places English teachers hang out maybe.

I'm sure the touts in Roppongi can help you ...But be forewarned ...They tend to spike drinks and mysteriousmysteriously swipe ur credit card for more cash than you think reasonable ...
Alternatively , Motown has black girls that will gladly take you too one of the same places described above. .
TAG classified had Sasha Sin but not sure she still around and I'm to lazy to check for you :D

You might just find a few African-American women (amateurs) hanging out in certain nightlife districts popular with the US military in Japan. Of course, such areas are not to everyone's taste.

Now I'm not saying that there would be a lot of Black women in those areas. Most of the women are bound to be Asians. Yet, you could potentially meet Ebony ladies, if you look around hard enough. Naturally, some of them will already be attached. Proceed with caution.

"Bar Row" in Fussa near Yokota Air Base would be one place to look. Fussa is on the western edge of Tokyo. So, it's some distance from the city center.

You could also try "the Honch" (Honcho) near Yokosuka Naval Base. The Honch is the larger of the two areas. But, keep in mind that Yokosuka is not even in Tokyo. It's down in Kanagawa Prefecture beyond Yokohama even. Besides the remote location, another drawback to the Honch is the frequent presence of the Shore Patrol trying to keep sailors in line.

In any event, the best time to go either place would be on a Friday night or a Saturday night. Both areas tend to be dead on weeknights. For Yokosuka, another factor is the question of which ships are in port.

Last edited:
I was going to say the same thing. I know a lot of single(and married), black military women here on base. And if the bases are too far for you to travel, every 2 or 3 months the New Sanno military hotel near Hiroo station is packed with black women 21+. I was just there last weekend for a reggae/hip hop dance party and it was crazy fun. Hiroo is like less than minutes away from Roppongi.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Theres Harlem in Shibuya which specializes in hip hop but you will see more black guys than ladies. A few are on SA too

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I'm sure the touts in Roppongi can help you ...But be forewarned ...They tend to spike drinks and mysteriousmysteriously swipe ur credit card for more cash than you think reasonable ...
Alternatively , Motown has black girls that will gladly take you too one of the same places described above. .
TAG classified had Sasha Sin but not sure she still around and I'm to lazy to check for you :D
Update. Motown is gone. If it has not moved somewhere else. The building is gone.

Good fucking riddance.
I dropped by there in 2008, during a business trip, and the music was insanely loud. I met a cute girl, also traveling on business, from Bloomberg NY, but it was impossible to have a normal conversation. It was problematic.

Reactions: Frenchy
There’s a handful of clubs in Kanuki-cho with African black girls, some girls from Brazil, and the a few half Japanese girls with heritage that you can guess. Unfortunately, I can’t recall the places I’ve visited right now, and I think it’s extreme YMMV. I’m pretty sure where I ended up with Line IDs other people were getting ripped off on a different date.

I don’t have great advice for meeting black women; there are truly not that many it seems. Best of luck.

That also might depend on the age you want. Older women are harder to find. There’s probably more half black young ladies or English teachers since there is generally many English teachers.
Get to know places English teachers hang out maybe.

At the risk of stereotyping, you probably want to avoid the black girls working as English teachers, because the ones I met during my years in Osaka all fell into basically the same mold: They were all American, all uber "activist" types who majored in bullshit fields like gender/race/women's studies and they all had MAJOR attitudes. Every chance they got, they were preaching to the poor Japanese students about how horrible and racist America is and how blacks have been mistreated for hundreds of years, and bla bla bla bla bla. I'm not saying there aren't unfortunate chapters in American history but for fuck's sake...talk about a buzz AND boner killer.

Even worse, none of them last very long because within a month of living in Japan and being subjected to typical discriminatory behavior that ALL gaijin face, the focus of their accusatory rants invariably switches from white people to Japan, Japanese people and Japanese culture. And then you can't even have a drink with them at the bar without receiving a two-hour sermon about the evils of Japan's blatant racism and how it must be eradicated or else. And within a couple months of that point, they're back in Berkeley, CA, regaling the rest of the spoiled social justice warriors and trust fund babies at the local coffee house with tales of how they courageously stood up to the horrendously racist Japanese...at least until the next week when they find a new cause celebre to bitch about.

So yeah...avoid them. Actually, avoid ANY girl who chooses the subject of institutionalized racism and discrimination as your ice-breaking conversation.

Honestly, I probably met just a half-dozen black chicks period during my years in Japan so you may not have much luck, but I concur with those above suggesting military bases. I've always had a thing for military females, even though you run the chance of them being committed ding-a-ling haters. There's just something about that air of self-reliance and confidence, the physical fitness, the hint of violence lurking just below those tight Under Armour shorts. And just knowing that this girl might've smoked two or three dozen insurgents...actually pulled the trigger on another human being...maybe I'm a little fucked up but that really intrigues me.

It might've started during my freshman year in college. I became friends with a girl, nice looking white-polynesian mix from California, gorgeous complexion and very athletic build and muscle tone, very tomboy-ish and definitely "one of the guys" (she could drink beer and keep up with the guys, fart as loudly as the guys, piss in the bushes next to all the guys, throw punches like the guys), but halfway through freshman year, just as things were hinting at getting intimate with us at parties, she decided to join the Marine Corps ROTC program. When she came back from basic, she was an entirely different person. If any of you know a Marine, you'll know what that means. Walked, talked and (most importantly) fucked like a Marine. We ended up closing the deal at one of my house parties, and even twenty years later, that is the hardest I've ever been fucked in my life. I seriously had bruises around my groin the next day. But holy hell...I still get hard remembering her hard, muscled, golden tan ass pounding against me as we almost broke my cheap metal futon bed frame.

If you can find yourself a G.I. Jane that still goes for the old sausage, no matter what color she is, I say go for it.

Just sign up every datingsite/app and filter out everyone who is not black. Shouldn't be too hard.

Reactions: DireWolf98