Guest viewing is limited

Blacklist Afterwork Parties

Sugarsugar

Potential Sugar Babe
Reaction score
Does anyone here go to Blacklist Afterwork parties? I get emails about them but I'm not sure if they're interesting parties.

I personally don’t think they’re that exclusive or fun.. but you do have to pay a couple thousand yens to get into their parties or be invited by someone already in their group.

Some “freestyle girls” I know found clients and/or splenda daddies there.

Last edited:
I personally don’t think they’re that exclusive or fun.. but you do have to pay a couple thousand yens to get into their parties or be invited by someone already in their group.

Some “freestyle girls” I know found clients and/or splenda daddies there.

I honestly don't know if I'm in their group or not. I get their emails though, but they never have the price on them. I guess I should go and find out.

splenda daddies lol

I often learn new terminology from Missinsomnia's posts. :)
I try to stay trendy.

elmo-gif-4.gif

Blacklist was cool until I heard about it a few years ago.
Thats how I know if most stuff is cool or not. If Im aware of it and / or invited, I know its not particularly exclusive or interesting.

I know a bunch of recruiters that go regularly, and a few gaijin hunter girls. thats the scene now I think.

Blacklist was cool until I heard about it a few years ago.
Thats how I know if most stuff is cool or not. If Im aware of it and / or invited, I know its not particularly exclusive or interesting.

I know a bunch of recruiters that go regularly, and a few gaijin hunter girls. thats the scene now I think.

I confirm they have seen better days, but it’s not easy to be such a long-standing event and still get as many people as they do. Their normal parties are better than the afterworks, imo. Their Halloween party at Andaz is really good.

Reactions: Sugarsugar
a couple years ago... I think some of the girls that would attend Blacklist events were from the following.....http://jclubtv.com/
Not sure about now.... Used to date one of the girls... I was never sure if they were compensated for their attendance or if they were just looking for SD's... Seems this web site also never took off as well...

You were all right. I went to Thursday’s afterwork party, and even an hour after the start my friend and I were two of the first 21 women in. >_<
I’ll probably avoid the afterworks and just wait for the big parties.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What' a blacklist after work party? Read this whole thing and wasn' sure if it's an actual party or a hostess club thing.

Ahhhh...I've heard of this stuff...parties that models celebrities and ceos go to. Seeing that it' real is kind of amazing. Who ever was invited you must be so lucky and beautiful. Congrats.

Ahhhh...I've heard of this stuff...parties that models celebrities and ceos go to. Seeing that it' real is kind of amazing. Who ever was invited you must be so lucky and beautiful. Congrats.

Well you have « beautiful people » but it’s really not that hard to enter. I remember a Blacklist party with Bob Sinclar which was really good , but that was long ago. Apart from their Halloween event, it’s less fun/creative nowadays.