60 minutes, 19000 yen

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January, 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
All communication was via email. I sent a query through the website if gaijin were ok, and we emailed back and forth a couple of times.

I went to her apartment and she buzzed me up.

Pics are accurate, she is actually cuter in person with really nice breasts.

SO, she set me up with a box that has a towel, place to put my clothes, and a paper thong (oh no). I take a shower solo, then put on my thong.

She brings me into the main room and we discuss prices. For a little more she can change into a bikini (4k) or topless (5k). For even more (2k), she can do "whip" on me. So, in total 19,000 yen. I am hoping I am getting something good out of this, but I am suspecting not.

I lay down, she does a nice oily massage on my back and legs and buttocks including sliding under me and sitting her groin right on my legs.

Then the flip and she does the "whip" which does not include a finish and magically time was up. Nothing but some intense stimulation, but no finish. I suspect for a bit more we could have gotten there, but this is totally an up-sell monster.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She was cute, but no touching, and freaking expensive for no relief.

Blegh

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Haven't done esthe, but others recommend knowing that one needs to do two or more sessions before the provider is comfortable with offering more from her personal menu. Nothing is guaranteed and you have to be passive and not pushy about that part. Just enjoy the massage by the attractive (and maybe undressed) provider.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
I don't think I'll ever get the appeal of it with so many other options where popping is a given.

Me effing either. I will never try again. Maybe regular users want to get as close to the real things as possible with plausible deniability? Or they are just drenched with cash, they start at a girl bar, move to a titty bar, then esthe, then deriheru to near completion, then finish in a soap ?

:)

Reactions: StFyle and Alice
Me effing either. I will never try again. Maybe regular users want to get as close to the real things as possible with plausible deniability? Or they are just drenched with cash, they start at a girl bar, move to a titty bar, then esthe, then deriheru to near completion, then finish in a soap ?

:)
it is the other way around.

you start with SL or shinchi because you want FS.

bored with FS you tried something different DH or Health especially with theme.

you want a bit massage so you try fuzoku esthe or asian esthe.

occasionally you go to PS due to budget and for quick release.

release no longer priority, so you go to titty bar.

you no longer feel the thrill so you try esthe.

you just want a good listener and splurge so you go to kyabakura and do papakatsu.