Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Or Olive?

silencio

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, just throwing it out there.
Is anyone planning on going to bliss or olive this weekend?

Created a new thread, since it wasn't appropriate where it was posted.

Reactions: silencio
Oh yeah why not.
But we postponed it. So maybe we meet on the 27th then

Anyone know whether the Bliss Out 4th Bday / after party will be worth checking out?

Anyone know whether the Bliss Out 4th Bday / after party will be worth checking out?

I went tonight to the 4th Birthday Party.

It was like an orgy from Ancient Rome ... Upstairs someone got tied up, a girl (okay me:D) fucked another girl with a strap on (and I found out it's harder than I thought to have a dick), one girl was whipping another on the saint Andrews cross.... And the playrooms were wall to wall bodies - all playing with each other in fabulous combinations.

I was happy that there were lots of western men and bisexual women

At one stage I was kissing one girl (who was getting fucked) while another girl was going down on me (as she was getting fucked), I was playing with a gorgeous guys cock while his face was buried in yet another girls pussy (who was sucking her guy's cock).

It wasn't really a night for anyone who was shy ... But it was an awful lot of fun.

If the after party is anything like the birthday party it should be good.
It is more expensive than usual though (Even single women had to pay a token amount) but all the food and drinks are included.

Last edited:
This sounds a good deal like an anniversary/birthday event at 9259 that my lady of the evening and I stumbled into by chance one night. It was her first time ever in an HB, and I think that she was disappointed to later learn that the scene isn't nearly so active or wild normally in HBs. But it was spectacular, and we had a blast.

-Ww

Reactions: Ladylisa
I almost went : ( . What was the turnout like in terms of men to women and Japanese to people from abroad?

I almost went : ( . What was the turnout like in terms of men to women and Japanese to people from abroad?

There were surprisingly few single men there so the ratio of women to men was pretty high.

I'd say that the ratio of couples with one westerner was as high as 50% (mostly western guys) ... There were also a couple of couples where both parties were non-Japanese.

Damn... My thighs are killing me:(

I had a bit of a busy day on Friday and met a FWB before I even went to Bliss Out.
I enjoy riding both for oral and sex... And enthusiastically and energetically did a lot of that - and on top of that I was also fucking with a strap on.

I feel like I've just been snowboarding for the weekend:eek:

I guess I should have jumped in an onsen like I do after skiing.

Onsen make sense !!! Appreciate the detailed report

Yeah I should have approached it like a strenuous marathon sporting activity... Stretching beforehand, massage and onsen afterwards

That will teach me for skipping my yoga class !

You're welcome for the report.
I guess I'm a bit of an instigator too - because I changed into lingerie early, then helped another girl choose lingerie ... Then we went round getting all the women into as revealing clothes as possible

The master was hoping I'd come back the next day

Didn't understand what Master means. Who is it and what is he doing?

It seems like you were stretching everyone's dick at least!

:D

Such a community minded woman I am:p (I almost typed cummunity:D)

Actually though ... I might have helped with the stretching out, but thinking about it I ended up being quite a cock tease because really I didn't play with many guys at all:cool:

Didn't understand what Master means. Who is it and what is he doing?
I just used it to refer to the manager.

He greets people at the door - organises the memberships and payments, is behind the bar, sees the customers out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wwanderer
Yeah I should have approached it like a strenuous marathon sporting activity... Stretching beforehand, massage and onsen afterwards

I guess I'm a bit of an instigator too - because I changed into lingerie early, then helped another girl choose lingerie ... Then we went round getting all the women into as revealing clothes as possible

Saturday was pretty lame. Tonnes of guys, relatively few women. It was pretty boring. Nothing like Friday.

It is interesting that a couple of women changing into "costume" is the critical mood transition point in these bars. A nurse outfit seems to hoover up nervous energy in the bar and expel it in the back alleys of Shinjuku.

I just used it to refer to the manager.

He greets people at the door - organises the memberships and payments, is behind the bar, sees the customers out.

Sounds much more exotic and erotic if you DON'T explain it!

-Ww

Reactions: Ladylisa
It is interesting that a couple of women changing into "costume" is the critical mood transition point in these bars. A nurse outfit seems to hoover up nervous energy in the bar and expel it in the back alleys of Shinjuku.

It is indeed;)
And then getting others to join us in costume really made the transition happen.

It is a feeling of getting into "costume" and leaving the everyday behind... Which adds an erotic frisson to everything...
And being the center of admiring attention is intoxicating:)

Tonight I didn't go for lingerie when I went to Sleeping Beauty, but Emma Emerio helped pick out a really sexy and elegant long red dress for me to wear.
She is a lady with impeccable taste:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma Emirio helped pick out a really sexy and elegant long red dress for me to wear.
She is a lady with impeccable taste:)

Apologies to @Emma-Emerio for the misspelling ... And I'm no longer able to edit:(
I guess I stayed out too late last night and my head is fuzzy today:p

No worries, gorgeous! I hope we'll be able to stay out much later some other time — you're quite the perfect partner in crime... Especially when it comes to pole-dancing ;)

Oh yes I would love to get together again!:) It was such a great conversation and just so such fun to be your partner in crime ... Though I'm sorry I sucked so badly at photography:(

And with your beautiful long legs and sexy moves, you made a wonderful pole dancing partner too:kiss:

Reactions: Emma-Emerio
Can anyone tell me how to find one of these couple kissa? Olive is good? Planning on going this weekend

Apologies if this is out of place.. cant seem to find address