Guest viewing is limited

Bliss out and language

DJnLJ

TAG Member
Reaction score
How much Japanese would you need to go to Bliss Out in Shinjuku? I notice that their web site is almost entirely available in English.

Getting in with English isn't difficult - your barrier will be with the people who may be there during your visit. If you can't communicate with Japanese people that may be there, then that will be your most significant limitation. Since Bliss Out accepts foreigners anyway, you may encounter other English speakers there anyway...

Cool.
We play with others, great, we don't, we can always play with each other :)

Although since it seems bisexual women are far more rare in Japan than the US I suppose it could be an interesting show if we do find someone to play with.

CIMG1925-vi.jpg

Cool.
We play with others, great, we don't, we can always play with each other :)

Although since it seems bisexual women are far more rare in Japan than the US I suppose it could be an interesting show if we do find someone to play with.

CIMG1925-vi.jpg
Not that uncommon in happening bars. Many times i went the few women in the bar were at least bicurious enough to kiss me.
During a swapping i've done some more serious lesbian play also.

Reactions: bbwintokyo2018
I went to Bliss Out with my Japanese wife, we had some drinks went downstairs and had sex and watched others. Eventually everyone leaves and it is just my wife and I left plus the staff members. So we are having sex downstairs and one of the bar staff is watching naked. So we invite him in and he then has sex with my wife.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went to Bliss Out with my Japanese wife, we had some drinks went downstairs and had sex and watched others. Eventually everyone leaves and it is just my wife and I left plus the staff members. So we are having sex downstairs and one of the bar staff is watching naked. So we invite him in and he then has sex with my wife.
Cool! :)
It clearly has some perks to work in a happening bar!