Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out Last Night

EsKlar

TAG Member
Reaction score
So after being rejected from Olive 21 my wife and I found our way over to Bliss Out, which is almost impossible to find because it has no sign... nothing... just a descending stairwell that leads to who-knows-what. We wandered around knowing we were in the right area but not seeing a sign, we almost gave up. My wife called them and they helped us to find the place.

We descended the staircase and rang the doorbell. A very nice guy comes out and takes care of the paperwork, names, address, etc. No photocopying. We showed IDs, paid our fees, about 13,000 Y, and entered. Darkly lit and plenty of people, it looked promising. It was a little smoky which is not our style, but it was manageable.

The upstairs of Bliss Out has a bar, food, and small seating areas. There were plenty of couples, maybe 5 or 6, as well as a couple of single men. Everyone was friendly; it was not creepy. Last night was "curry night" which I found hilarious. Hilarious that "curry night" was what drew people in. I tasted it, and it really was good surprisingly. Anyway, food, drinks, conversations; that's the top floor. Also they have costumes for the ladies. One really hot girl put one on and then my wife did as well.

The play area is down a small winding staircase. Downstairs are two showers and two play rooms. One room is exclusively for couples and the other, bigger, is for whatever you want. On our tour there was a couple fucking in the couples' room... nice! I thought.

We went back upstairs after the tour and got some drinks. 3000 Yen gets you all you can drink or you can just pay for the drinks at 500Yen a piece. I didn't want to get drunk, so I just ordered a beer. It was small. Had a beer, met some people, looked around, wife changed, flirting, etc. We decided to go downstairs and check out what was going on.

We showered and put on our robes (provided). We went to the couples' room and it had probably 4 couples, all fucking and sharing. One woman was blowing her guy with her ass in the air and another woman was playing with her pussy, etc. It's not a huge room, so I wasn't sure we could go in. One of the men saw my wife and I watching and said "douzo", so we entered. (I need to add at this point that my wife, just 15 min prior to this said she did not want to swap with anyone.) We settled down near the man who welcomed us and his wife, the lady going to town on that pussy. My wife immediately started blowing me while "welcoming man" started up on her pussy. It wasn't 5 minutes before my wife was face deep in the pussy of the aforementioned "pussy playing lady". It was on.

Fast forward to full swap with this couple. My wife fucked both of them and I had the wife. The wife was tiny, I mean really tiny! My wife is a taller Japanese, well built. The wife really enjoyed playing with my wife's boobs; they seemed to have good sex. The husband fucked the shit out of my wife. My wife is very vocal, i.e. loud. He pounded long and hard; I'm pretty sure he was the "fucking sensei" of this place. It was impressive.

So while my wife was face deep in this woman, the other couples, all Japanese, just marveled at this sight. One person said, "I guess this is okay". I'm sure they had never seen anything like that before. One guy in the room seemed to really like it, and wanted his girl to get in on it. His girl, very hot btw, I'll call her full-bush-girl, just giggled and refused. FBG (full-bush-girl) wasn't having anything to do with me. I tried touching her leg, and she moved away. I thought maybe it was because I was a foreigner. Whatever. FBG's guy was definitely into the girl/girl thing; it's only a matter of time before FBG gets in on it.

Two things that I noticed: My wife's shaved pussy was out of place, and I think there may have been a little reluctance to engage with me because I am a foreigner. My wife and I definitely stood out.

Also I'd like to mention that there are viewing booths set up for voyeurs, and they get used. The voyeurs are clothed, usually stroking it. When you are in the room fucking you know they are there, but can't really see them.

So after we finished we showered and went back upstairs. All eyes were on my wife when we re-entered the bar area; they were all down there watching the show. :)

If any of you have questions, let me know. My wife and I definitely plan to go back sometime, maybe regularly.

Last edited:
Your wife seems fun!

The next stage is to convince her that a session with 3 or 4 TAG members might be nice. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: User#3673
So after being rejected from Olive 21 my wife and I found our way over to Bliss Out, which is almost impossible to find because it has no sign... nothing... just a descending stairwell that leads to who-knows-what. We wandered around knowing we were in the right area but not seeing a sign, we almost gave up. My wife called them and they helped us to find the place.

We descended the staircase and rang the doorbell. A very nice guy comes out and takes care of the paperwork, names, address, etc. No photocopying. We showed IDs, paid our fees, about 13,000 Y, and entered. Darkly lit and plenty of people, it looked promising. It was a little smoky which is not our style, but it was manageable.

The upstairs of Bliss Out has a bar, food, and small seating areas. There were plenty of couples, maybe 5 or 6, as well as a couple of single men. Everyone was friendly; it was not creepy. Last night was "curry night" which I found hilarious. Hilarious that "curry night" was what drew people in. I tasted it, and it really was good surprisingly. Anyway, food, drinks, conversations; that's the top floor. Also they have costumes for the ladies. One really hot girl put one on and then my wife did as well.

The play area is down a small winding staircase. Downstairs are two showers and two play rooms. One room is exclusively for couples and the other, bigger, is for whatever you want. On our tour there was a couple fucking in the couples' room... nice! I thought.

We went back upstairs after the tour and got some drinks. 3000 Yen gets you all you can drink or you can just pay for the drinks at 500Yen a piece. I didn't want to get drunk, so I just ordered a beer. It was small. Had a beer, met some people, looked around, wife changed, flirting, etc. We decided to go downstairs and check out what was going on.

We showered and put on our robes (provided). We went to the couples' room and it had probably 4 couples, all fucking and sharing. One woman was blowing her guy with her ass in the air and another woman was playing with her pussy, etc. It's not a huge room, so I wasn't sure we could go in. One of the men saw my wife and I watching and said "douzo", so we entered. (I need to add at this point that my wife, just 15 min prior to this said she did not want to swap with anyone.) We settled down near the man who welcomed us and his wife, the lady going to town on that pussy. My wife immediately started blowing me while "welcoming man" started up on her pussy. It wasn't 5 minutes before my wife was face deep in the pussy of the aforementioned "pussy playing lady". It was on.

Fast forward to full swap with this couple. My wife fucked both of them and I had the wife. The wife was tiny, I mean really tiny! My wife is a taller Japanese, well built. The wife really enjoyed playing with my wife's boobs; they seemed to have good sex. The husband fucked the shit out of my wife. My wife is very vocal, i.e. loud. He pounded long and hard; I'm pretty sure he was the "fucking sensei" of this place. It was impressive.

So while my wife was face deep in this woman, the other couples, all Japanese, just marveled at this sight. One person said, "I guess this is okay". I'm sure they had never seen anything like that before. One guy in the room seemed to really like it, and wanted his girl to get in on it. His girl, very hot btw, I'll call her full-bush-girl, just giggled and refused. FBG (full-bush-girl) wasn't having anything to do with me. I tried touching her leg, and she moved away. I thought maybe it was because I was a foreigner. Whatever. FBG's guy was definitely into the girl/girl thing; it's only a matter of time before FBG gets in on it.

Two things that I noticed: My wife's shaved pussy was out of place, and I think there may have been a little reluctance to engage with me because I am a foreigner. My wife and I definitely stood out.

Also I'd like to mention that there are viewing booths set up for voyeurs, and they get used. The voyeurs are clothed, usually stroking it. When you are in the room fucking you know they are there, but can't really see them.

So after we finished we showered and went back upstairs. All eyes were on my wife when we re-entered the bar area; they were all down there watching the show. :)

If any of you have questions, let me know. My wife and I definitely plan to go back sometime, maybe regularly.

Sad to hear you got rejected from Olive-21. You need to speak some Japanese. You might try again with another couple who can speak Japanese. The trick is you split up, so the Japanese speakers are taking the lead. You with the female Japanese speaker, and her with the male Japanese speaker.

There are Japanese women that shave their vagina, so it's not unusual in a swinger bar or party.

It's not so much that Japanese women at swinger clubs don't want to play with foreigners, is that SOME Japanese guys can put pressure on them that they will ostracize them or not play with them for being with foreigners. Meanwhile, often the SAME Japanese guys will try to go after your woman. It's a sneaky game, that some bad swinger couples play.

It can also be more that the Japanese female fears or is paranoid that Japanese guys might think that way, when the guy doesn't care or wants her to play. This may happen with an inexperienced woman, who doesn't realize other members don't care what she does and are having fun.

Occasionally, newbie foreign couples that don't know any better will do this. Guy tries to get your lady, but tells/indirectly pressures his lady not to play with you/other guy. Do NOT play with such bad mannered couples. There are MANY GOOD couples, so move to them instead.

Last edited:
Thank you for the Tips ^ we are looking forward to our trip in june and want to have the best experince.

Headed for Tokyo for NYE, and we THINK we are lined up at Bliss Out for the night of the 1st. The communication gap with our interlocutor over the phone was fairly wide.

ANYhoo, we want to see if we can get detailed instructions on how to find this magic staircase.

So totally as a couple how much can one spend for a drink all you can night?Also can single guys be given the priviledge to fuck in the couples room?

So totally as a couple how much can one spend for a drink all you can night?Also can single guys be given the priviledge to fuck in the couples room?
Just go and find out ;-)

Best days would usually be Friday, Saturday, or and event/party. Sometimes early in the afternoon and weekdays are good, but it's unpredictable.

I've never been to one of these places so i'm very curious.
How do you avoid catching STDs at a place like this? Is it mandatory for guys to wear condoms?

I've never been to one of these places so i'm very curious.
How do you avoid catching STDs at a place like this? Is it mandatory for guys to wear condoms?
I'm a little bit intrigued by the questions, as many women that have never been can have odd paranoid thinking or weird rape fantasies that have nothing to do with real swinging or clubs.

When women go, and actually stay for a couple of hours and not come and run out, they can completely understand how VERY SAFE they are.

1) Yes, condoms.

UNLESS that's your wife/girlfriend or husband/boyfriend.

Condoms are all over the club and staff readily supply them.

2) You CHOOSE who you play with.

There is NO RANDOM forced sex play or any type of rapes. You as the woman or couple, GIVE permission.

3) Male (and female) members that cause trouble, try to use any force, or the manager hears complaints about are BANNED from the club.

4) There are several staff members to assist or answer questions in the club.

If a woman or couple has any issues, they readily provide assistance.

Last edited:
1) Yes, condoms.

UNLESS that's your wife/girlfriend or husband/boyfriend.

Condoms are all over the club and staff readily supply them.

2) You CHOOSE who you play with.

There is NO RANDOM forced sex play or any type of rapes. You as the woman or couple, GIVE permission.

3) Male (and female) members that cause trouble, try to use any force, or the manager hears complaints about are BANNED from the club.

At several clubs (Sleeping Beauty and Desire in Shibuya and 9259 in Shinjuku for sure) they require you to wear condoms no matter what. They hand you them at the door to the play room and make it very clear in the rule explanation that no unprotected penetration is allowed. Best to stick to the rules even if your partner is on birth control.

What Solong says about safety is completely right. I often go with my friend Andi, and as a girl there with another girl, I feel a hell of a lot safer in these clubs than I do in, say, a random club in Roppongi. If anyone gets in your face or touches you without your express permission they're kicked out.

Man, I actual got somewhat hard reading this review. I need to find a female companion to join me at one of these places. No way the wife would go.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Kitty Carr
At several clubs (Sleeping Beauty and Desire in Shibuya and 9259 in Shinjuku for sure) they require you to wear condoms no matter what. They hand you them at the door to the play room and make it very clear in the rule explanation that no unprotected penetration is allowed. Best to stick to the rules even if your partner is on birth control.

What Solong says about safety is completely right. I often go with my friend Andi, and as a girl there with another girl, I feel a hell of a lot safer in these clubs than I do in, say, a random club in Roppongi. If anyone gets in your face or touches you without your express permission they're kicked out.

Good to know! Thanks for the info.

Sleeping Beauty and possibly 9259 implemented odd new requirements that don't make sense, due to "official" pressure. In order for you to join the room, all other females of DIFFERENT couples must agree. Consequently, they are more a FETISH bar, than actual swinger/happening bar. And it's INSANE to ask MARRIED husband and wife to use condoms together, as a club rule.

Other swinger/happening bars have more respect for couples and don't have any strange rules, even for such clubs.

I don't know about that - on the nights I've been there was a lot of actual fucking and not much fetish stuff going on (no one ever seems to actually use the implements on the walls except me) so I think they both firmly count as swingers' clubs. In my definition a 'fetish bar' is somewhere like 10 Sluts in Roppongi, which has S&M themed shows but no sex. But anyway, that's all semantics. I think the condom rule is fair given it would be a pain in the ass logistically for the club to verify who was married or not (and then what about unmarried couples who use chemical birth control?).

I'm kind of tired of Japanese men, though, so I don't go as often as I used to and when I do I only usually play with girls or foreign guys.

Reactions: Solong
Man, I actual got somewhat hard reading this review. I need to find a female companion to join me at one of these places. No way the wife would go.

Any suggestions?

Me too (well, I didn't get hard, but the equivalent). It was a super hot writeup.

If you don't want to book an escort to go with you, you may want to try posting on Fetlife to see if there are any couples or women who are interested. Just last month there was a really attractive couple (he was white, she was Japanese) who were posting for guys to come and join a group sesh/gangbang with them. He posted photos later and it looked like a hell of a good time. Fetlife: it's not all latex and spanking! (That should be their new slogan.)

I don't know about that - on the nights I've been there was a lot of actual fucking and not much fetish stuff going on (no one ever seems to actually use the implements on the walls except me) so I think they both firmly count as swingers' clubs. In my definition a 'fetish bar' is somewhere like 10 Sluts in Roppongi, which has S&M themed shows but no sex. But anyway, that's all semantics. I think the condom rule is fair given it would be a pain in the ass logistically for the club to verify who was married or not (and then what about unmarried couples who use chemical birth control?).

I'm kind of tired of Japanese men, though, so I don't go as often as I used to and when I do I only usually play with girls or foreign guys.
Hmmmm... Maybe they have eased up on the "new rules" since last my pals and I have been. Maybe how they were enforcing previously was a temporary thing, but when there, staff was VERY intrusive and nutty acting. Just shows how SAFE such places can be and go the EXTRA mile/step.

Other happening bars don't seem to have a problem with married couples and boyfriend and girlfriends on condom issues. Basically, if you did NOT come in WITH that person, use a condom. IF you are swapping, use condoms. Seems EASY for staff in other clubs to figure out, without staff diving in the middle of play or between couples.

Something has always felt "off" to me about Sleeping Beauty, though I do LIKE the interior and location. Just didn't get a true swinger vibe from it, from staff or many customers going there. Felt more like a swinger "theme". Same for 9259.

Just never been a fan of Sleeping Beauty, even from way back, because of their sign up rules and scanning of IDs. Other places like Bliss and Arabesque don't do so for guests of members (one of you need to be a member first).

However, if the Kitty is frequenting the spot, worth a double-check. I'm in the Shibuya dogenzaka area sometimes, for the music clubs and hotels.

Olive 21 gets my vote for action, though it's a couple kissa. A true swinger club, by every definition. They are well managed and the staff knows what they are doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmydr
Next time we go I'll post a heads up here and see if anyone wants to meet up. Keep in mind, single guys are allowed at Bliss Out.

Really appreciate the write-up, good information. My wife and I (both foreigners, late 20s, fluent Japanese) are extremely open minded and interested in testing the waters in a place like this, but don't have any prior experience. If another foreign or mixed couple who is familiar with the "scene" would be interested in meeting up and introducing us, would help a lot with the initial hesitation. This kind of place sounds like a better first experience than somewhere like Olive21, might be more interested in watching and being watched until we get into the groove

Sounds good. I'll let you know when we go again. Probably not till the beginning of February.

Hello! I plan to visit Tokyo on the first weekend of Feb, and I would love to visit Bliss-out. Can anyone share experiences for single guys? I'm a white, fit European, but I don't speak any Japanese, unfortunately... Or if any ladies would want to join me, that would be great!

Any recommendation on daytime play at happa bars? for single men i mean. Which place which days? I am not new to the game. I am in my 40's but in great shape and do some modeling- looking for wives who go to play etc. Japanese is ok and I have never had a problem communicating with staff or clientele.

Reactions: namae