Guest viewing is limited

Bliss out New Year Party

longchamp

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is my 2nd time out in Tokyo and first time on TAG. I'm very new to all this but the bliss out New year party tonight caught my eye and I wanted to give it a go. I'm a single male in his young 20s just looking for a good time and to meet new people but this whole process seems kinda overwhelming to me. I've never done anything like this so not sure what to expect or how the pricing works on their website. Can anyone give me some insight on whether bliss out would be a good starting point or if there's perhaps another HB good for tonight? Maybe someone to tag along with?

Hey everyone,

This is my 2nd time out in Tokyo and first time on TAG. I'm very new to all this but the bliss out New year party tonight caught my eye and I wanted to give it a go. I'm a single male in his young 20s just looking for a good time and to meet new people but this whole process seems kinda overwhelming to me. I've never done anything like this so not sure what to expect or how the pricing works on their website. Can anyone give me some insight on whether bliss out would be a good starting point or if there's perhaps another HB good for tonight? Maybe someone to tag along with?
Sorry I was late to this. I posted the bliss review. With the xxyyzz tag. Hope you had a blast. Let’s us know how it was