Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out questions for newly arrived couple

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
So it looks like as part of our weekend trip to Tokyo in October Bliss out is definitely on the radar

I know I could scroll through lots of the posts and probably answer all these questions but some are quite dated so looking for recent information.

1. Pretty sure we can find it but what do we wear? It seems a lot of the events are earlier (1900 start time) and I think my wife would feel a little awkward wearing some of her hotter dance club outfits. Do we bring a bag?

2. Condoms provided? Most everyplace in US has condoms laying around everywhere

3. Cash only? We have to buy membership and then pay for whatever event is that night I assume?

4. Smoky?

5. Anything else we should know etiquette wise?

6. Anything else we should know?

And yeah I know there lots of bliss out threads but

So it looks like as part of our weekend trip to Tokyo in October Bliss out is definitely on the radar

I know I could scroll through lots of the posts and probably answer all these questions but some are quite dated so looking for recent information.

1. Pretty sure we can find it but what do we wear? It seems a lot of the events are earlier (1900 start time) and I think my wife would feel a little awkward wearing some of her hotter dance club outfits. Do we bring a bag?

2. Condoms provided? Most everyplace in US has condoms laying around everywhere

3. Cash only? We have to buy membership and then pay for whatever event is that night I assume?

4. Smoky?

5. Anything else we should know etiquette wise?

6. Anything else we should know?

And yeah I know there lots of bliss out threads but

Can you at least read one?

We have read quite a few. Lol
Ok then , if it was not in them...

1. No dress code in any way, people dress normal. I would actually advise against anything too flashy/slutty. Bring a bag if you want.

2. Dont recall. Just watched and did a cunni. Bring some in advance just in case (because your next question will be « are they gaijin size ? » anyway)

3. I think I could use a card. Must be written on their website (its in english too)

4. No. People can smoke in bar area but aeration is good.

5. Be polite, do not push for anything, dont be loud (well except in play room if thats your thing), if you get with someone else make sure you dont do anything that they object to, remember men alone cannot enter the playroom unless invited by a lady or couple.

6. The place is hard to find, its on Google Maps but no signage. Go downstairs (its on B1/B2 floors)

Reactions: Alohafuntimes
Not a swinger, but went to Bliss Out a few weeks ago with some friends to check it out.

1) Most people undress to their underwear or change into lingerie in the locker/changing room once they enter Bliss Out.. but you can keep your clothes on if it makes you more comfortable.

2) I saw a basket of condoms in one of the playrooms downstairs, but I didn’t have sex, so I don’t know if they are Japanese standard size or if there’s a variety of sizes available. I don’t think bringing your own is prohibited.

3) Not sure.. but it’d be a good idea to bring cash just in case.

4) Smoking is allowed, so it depends on the crowd that night.

6) Phones/cameras are supposed to be left inside the lockers, and you can’t bring your drinks downstairs.

Ok then , if it was not in them...

1. No dress code in any way, people dress normal. I would actually advise against anything too flashy/slutty. Bring a bag if you want.

2. Dont recall. Just watched and did a cunni. Bring some in advance just in case (because your next question will be « are they gaijin size ? » anyway)

3. I think I could use a card. Must be written on their website (its in english too)

4. No. People can smoke in bar area but aeration is good.

5. Be polite, do not push for anything, dont be loud (well except in play room if thats your thing), if you get with someone else make sure you dont do anything that they object to, remember men alone cannot enter the playroom unless invited by a lady or couple.

6. The place is hard to find, its on Google Maps but no signage. Go downstairs (its on B1/B2 floors)

Frenchy do you get to b1 floor fronstairs outside or do you have to go in to the non descript building and then go downstairs?

Is there any kind of casual that's too casual? The misses has brought a variety of decent outfits but due to the heat I've basically just brought light t-shirts and sweatpants/shorts.

Frenchy do you get to b1 floor fronstairs outside or do you have to go in to the non descript building and then go downstairs?
The former . 1F is a small hotel (if I remember well) and they must be pissed off to see so many horny people entering and asking where the orgy is :D

Is there any kind of casual that's too casual? The misses has brought a variety of decent outfits but due to the heat I've basically just brought light t-shirts and sweatpants/shorts.
For a first time we dressed up a notch , but nothing special. Remember we are gaijins and even if they are accepted in BO, we don’t want to look like trashy rednecks or sthg, think about the image you project for all of us.

For a first time we dressed up a notch , but nothing special. Remember we are gaijins and even if they are accepted in BO, we don’t want to look like trashy rednecks or sthg, think about the image you project for all of us.

I'll keep that in mind. I'll at least wear a nice shirt or something. I imagine I'll probably be getting a lot less attention/notice compared to her anyway.

@Alohafuntimes - You’re overthinking this, but for a nice nuanced and easy to read description of an evening at Bliss Out, see a major portion of @MissInsomnia’s blog post here:

https://xohanamaria.wordpress.com/2018/08/05/swingers-and-shibari/

It contains answers to some of your specific questions and will give you a feel for the atmosphere and nature of the experience you can expect, but of course YMMV too.

-Ww

Agreed with Ww (it happens! :))
Hana’s blog post about her Bliss Out experience should be required reading for anyone here wanting to visit that place.

Reactions: MissInsomnia