Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out report 30/3/2019

DuckDuckGo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Loved the reviews here, so wanted to write about our experience.

We are a couple (32F & 37M) with experience in similar clubs and without any Japanese. After much research we found that BO would be the only club we can go to (as we couldn't find a Japanese speaker to take us).

While hesitant to go on "Gang Bang Night" - we decided to risk it, as we are leaving Tokyo soon. So here goes:

We arrived at the club at around 22:30, the place was pretty easy to find. A friendly doorman led us in, helped us register and let us into the club. The first sight was a bit worrying - lots of Japanese guys and only a few girls. As we got into the locker rooms - we met an amazing looking couple just about to leave (tourists). We had a chat and they decided to stay for a while with us (yey).

After the lockers we got at tour of the place with another tourist couple - there was no action downstairs - but the place looks very nice and clean. Our spirits up, we went to drink a bit upstairs and speak to the people there.

The drinks were pretty good, they even made us a decent Pina Colada! While we were chatting, there was a Japanese girl right near the bar that was undergoing the full Gang Ban experience, was fun to watch and listen to the high pitched sounds :)

After a while we decided to head down with another couple, We went to the larger room which was empty and got funky. While there are a few places from which people can peek in - the feeling was rather private and we felt very comfortable. It was even kinda nice as there was a very good looking Japanese girl peeking at us the whole time.

Once finished we headed to the adjacent showers (clean and stocked with fresh towels) and then headed up for more mixing with people. The vibe was pretty nice and after a while we headed down again to peek. That again turned into about an hour downstairs, some watching, some participating.

Towards the end we met another touristy couple and spent the rest of the evening having an interesting chat.

All and all, it was a great night for us. I guess we got quite lucky with all the good looking tourist couples there but were a bit sad as we really wanted to play with Japanese people.. which didn't really work due to language barrier and.. well lack of good looking Japanese couples. Still recommend!

Few more days to go in Tokyo - might go back mid week or try another club if we find a Japanese speaking guide.

Cheers!

Thanks for the report, glad the night turned out well for you.

Its often hit or miss but You had a great time, congrats!

Hi DuckDuckGo,

Sounds like you had a fun and quite successful evening at BO. Good to hear that there were a few couples to chat with.

We are going to Tokyo next week and are planning a HB visit. Like you we’ll probably go to BO because of our poor Japanese language skills....your report gives us some hope

K and P

As a single white guy that speaks about 10 words of Japanese, would you recommend a Friday night visit or am I best spending cash on MariKart?

People who do MariKart deserve to be knifed to the face.

With a grapefruit spoon.

After it’s been used on the grapefruit.

And dipped in salt.

A friend told me MariKart was the worst idea she ever had. It looks fun but you don't realize you are face level with every car exhaust in Tokyo. She felt sick for days.

A friend told me MariKart was the worst idea she ever had. It looks fun but you don't realize you are face level with every car exhaust in Tokyo. She felt sick for days.

They actually recommend you to wear a mask, but it's optional. I've done it and I had a blast. The only thing that I didn't like about it was you felt every little bump and the brakes didn't work as well as I thought. It was still a great experience and now that it's warming up, I plan to do it again before it gets hot outside. I don't recommend in the summer because the costumes are hot.

Where is bliss? VGL white couple visiting and looking for places to go. A good strip club or even a lounge would be cool.

Where is bliss? VGL white couple visiting and looking for places to go. A good strip club or even a lounge would be cool.
Read this great review , you will have all the explanations you need.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/bliss-out-what-to-expect-xxyyzz.21146/

Also it’s on Google Maps (just type Bliss Out Shinjuku). Its underground and there is no sign, just ring at the door. Do not expect a classy / trendy place. Its not bad but its definitely not at the level of high-end similar clubs in Paris or NYC etc