Guest viewing is limited

Bliss out report - naked night

Bons33

Reaction score
This rather became a longer post, please skip If not per your liking.

We finally went to Bliss out naked night and I wanted to share our experience as a way to thank you to the community. It was very helpful and encouraging to read other people’s reports.

My girlfriend is Japanese and I am European, we are beginners and visited a swinger club only once in Europe. This was supposed to be our second experience. After dinner I asked my girlfriend if she would be interested to explore and she agreed. We went over to Shinjuku, it was quite crowded on Friday night. We found the area quite fast from google maps, but I couldn’t see the entrance. Luckily she is Japanese and called to get specific directions where to go down.

After we entered, a friendly lady greeted us and explained the rules. It was funny because I knew basically 80% from pre reading thanks to this community, which helped a lot. After briefing we passed our IDs, addresses, and registered as members. Then we left our shoes in cabin and were guided inside. Inside we went to locker room and changed (basically removed all since naked night). My gf was nervous so she kept her bra/panties on. A gentleman gave us a tour of the whole club and explained the areas and rules. After that at the bar we got our glasses with our names on it.

We were new but we saw a lot of action going on downstairs. We came maybe at 10pm. Therefore we headed down to observe. They have two playing areas downstairs. One smaller and one big one. The smaller one there is a mirror that you can see inside but others can’t. We decided to enter and observe the action live.

There were a total of I think 2 couples going on and one single female. I didn’t realize who is with whom first. The single female left quite fast. But there was one couple going on in one corner (or they met at the bar because I saw that same female playing later with someone else). And another couple just in front of us going at each other. The extra guy joined the fun and we saw a nice scenery of the girl sucking one guy and her boyfriend entering her while she was lieing down. While he was inside his gf he was kissing another girl, quite a hot sight. My girlfriend started sucking me to ease up but she was quite nervous having so much action going on. While she sucked me I continue to watch the threesome heppening. Then the bf of the girl in front of us asked if he can touch my gf as she found her extremely beautiful. I told him we are first Time here and politely declined. He asked how about girl to girl action. I said that may be possible. He encouraged to touch his gf. I asked my gf if she wants to touch but she was shy. His gf reached out to my gf with hands and my gf started touching her arm. Quite a sight, female touch somehow very sensual. She moved up her arm and started touching her breasts. That was quite a sight to see the other lady getting pounded by his gf and sucking on another strangers cock while she was touching her breasts. I wispernd to my gf to squeeze her titties. She squeezed and played with the nipples which I really enjoyed the sight. After that the bf moved the lower part of his gf nearer to us and asked to play with her pussy. My gf moved down with her hands and started playing with the clit. My gf has no experience with woman but bi curious and it was her first time touching. She played with her clit. I encouraged her to put her fingers inside but she was shy. Then I pushed her hand and helped her to overcome her fair and finally she dived her finger inside her. But she was super open and wet, I asked her to insert more fingers. My gf obliged and inserted three fingers to make her feel little bit stretched. That was quite a hot sight seeing my gf fingering another girl while he other girl was sucking all this while another’s cock.

After some time the action finished and this couple left the room.

There was another couple going at each other and the other girl had massive boobs. My Gf has rather smaller boobs and i know she wanted to try touching bigger ones. I encouraged her to move to the other couple. They were going at each other and we asked if She can touch to Whcih they agreed. She caressed her massive boobs. My gf to my surprised asked me if I wanted to touch them. But it was our first time and I want her to be comfortable so I rejected. But I was surprised she asked me.

After that we went back up to the bar as the plays finished. That was quite at the beginning and unexpectedly fast. We went in the bar and got our drinks and were chatting. We met one Korean couple that were very friendly. The guy was naked at the bar completely while his gf was wearing T-shirt I think she was shy. We spoke to them as they were very nice.

Later we went downstairs again but there was not so much action going on. We met the same couple again as they were leaving that my gf touched before. I asked them if my gf can touch her boobs again and they touched each other little bit.

Overall was a great experience and better than we expected.

We left before the last train as I realsied one bulk of people left before last train but some others stayed.

It was overall a great experience and we will go again. Thank you for detailed instructions in this forum. If anyone has any questions happy to provide more details.

Agree, thank you for the full discription of “Naked” night. We have been to other places in the US and plan to go in a few weeks for the first time. One of the days is an event night as well, “Cuck” night. This is not something we are normally into.

Does anyone have any experiences during “Cuck” night at Bliss they wish to share?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland