Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out-single

Owenlee9

TAG Member
Reaction score
Really want to visit bliss out during my 2 week trip. I am alone however. Do you think it would still be worth the trip and money? Very very little Japanese fluency. Thanks for any info

I have taken English-speaking dates there who have gotten it on with one or more of the single guys (sometimes in a strictly one-on-one basis and sometimes as part of a group scene) in attendance at the time, so it does happen. How common it is I don't know...not extremely common and possibly fairly rare would be my *guess*. It will definitely help if you are hot looking enough to attract women routinely. The women of course have a lot of single guys from whom to choose, so you must out shine the competition in some way to be one of the chosen ones.

-Ww

Last edited:
A single guy can do very well, even do a combination of 3 different ladies, single ladies or ladies of a swinger couple, in a night. However, it's random, depends on your luck, and willingness to try (by talking to people and not being a wall flower). You could hit the jackpot or strikeout. That's life.

Thursday and Friday daytimes and Friday and Saturday nights are most likely to be statistical hits, but beware it's random.

You can possibly tilt your luck a little bit more by posting on or reading (Goggle Translate) their BBS. Still randomness and luck are involved.

http://bliss-out.bbs.fc2.com/

Good luck! You might get LAID and you might NOT. Don't be afraid to talk to people because you could SCORE and get LUCKY. But then again, you might NOT.

I hope this advice was HELPFUL. I have a MAGIC 8 BALL if you need more help.

Reactions: John Chavers
One other point that may be too obvious to mention...but maybe not: If you are a single guy at BO (or any HB I suppose), you should not restrict yourself to approaching single women who are there alone and/or who are not with any other guy(s) at the moment. You should approach and talk to couples and to women who are currently chatting with other men. Even if she is flirting, kissing, hugging, snuggling, PDAing or whatever with her partner or other guys, you can and should approach and see if the couple/group is friendly and welcoming. If she/they do not seem to be open to talking to you beyond a few polite pleasantries, then you should obviously excuse yourself and move on.

As I said, this may be all too obvious, but it is a way in which appropriate behavior in an HB differs from that in a normal bar or club where, for example, a couple who arrive together and are affectionate with each other can normally be assumed to be unavailable to others. But an HB is different; couples come there to find additional partners, at least in principle (many come just to watch and check out the action in practice).

-Ww

thanks for the info.

What is the extension time for?
Do we pay the admission (8000 or 13000 YEN for single man) plus extension time? or does the admission time cover the entire time?

2nd question: Does the events/parties (3rd anniversary, party lagoon, sexy shirt night, etc.) have A LOT more people or just a few more people (in general)?

Thanks

Sorry, I don't know the answers to those questions.

Maybe extension is if you stay through into the evening from their cheaper afternoon hours...just a guess.

-Ww

thanks for the info.

Do we pay the admission (8000 or 13000 YEN for single man) plus extension time? or does the admission time cover the entire time?

2nd question: Does the events/parties (3rd anniversary, party lagoon, sexy shirt night, etc.) have A LOT more people or just a few more people (in general)?

Thanks

Extension is when you stay past day time and go into their evening/night time. If you stay for both times, as a single male or couple, you have to pay for both. They divide the time you are allowed. From 7pm to 5am is evening/night. Before 7pm is day time. 13,000 would be single male for evening/night, while 8,000 would be single male for daytime.

Some people prefer day time, while others prefer evening/night time. There have been people that I met day time who have never come to the evening/night time, and the reverse is true too. Which days are good for day time, is different than evening/night time. Friday and Saturday are usually the best evening/night days. While day time appears more random. Maybe try Wednesday or Thursday.

Usually events have more people, but not always. Just have it in your mind that there is no guarantees.

Reactions: Wwanderer
There have been people that I met day time who have never come to the evening/night time, and the reverse is true too. Which days are good for day time, is different than evening/night time. Friday and Saturday are usually the best evening/night days.

Interesting.

I have now been to BO twice during afternoon hours, and on both occasions there were significantly smaller numbers of customers than I've typically seen in the evenings, but also in both cases those present were considerably more active and interested in getting it on than I've experience with people there in the evening. My working guess is that the afternoons draw a larger fraction of hardcore/actual swingers while the evenings have a substantial number of the simply curious and/or voyeurs mixed in. More research will be required to test my hypothesis decisively though. ;)

-Ww

Interesting.

I have now been to BO twice during afternoon hours, and on both occasions there were significantly smaller numbers of customers than I've typically seen in the evenings, but also in both cases those present were considerably more active and interested in getting it on than I've experience with people there in the evening. My working guess is that the afternoons draw a larger fraction of hardcore/actual swingers while the evenings have a substantial number of the simply curious and/or voyeurs mixed in. More research will be required to test my hypothesis decisively though. ;)

-Ww

I think housewives, skipping work, day off on weekdays, sleep early types, and spend less money guys are factors.

Definitely agree, they are less voyeuristic, and willing to play, but smaller group/ less people.

Interesting.

-Ww

Is BO the best HB for daytime fun? Tried any others during the day? Recommendations?

(Ideally one that has a dozen or so yummy mummy's, just finished the school drop-off, wearing white summer dresses and straw hats, giggling as as they drink long flutes of champagne)

Reactions: Kegger
Good luck! You might get LAID and you might NOT. Don't be afraid to talk to people because you could SCORE and get LUCKY. But then again, you might NOT.

I hope this advice was HELPFUL. I have a MAGIC 8 BALL if you need more help.

You sound like a barrel of wisdom, there Matt_J. lol

Anyone going to Bliss Out 4th Bday after party this Saturday?

I didn't quite get the info on their site - is there a 30% discount on Sat night?

thanks for the info.

Thanks
Events have morepeople but not all arewilling to play. Normally if you go early and decide to stay the extension is extra but not on top of the max amount. For example full time is 15000 yen and daytime is 7000 then extension would be 8000 yen.

@Aboy969 @tinsoldier

I've been hearing Bliss Out events are NOT doing well. Their Halloween party this year was absolutely terrible, where back when the club was called Silk, those parties were legendary and extremely international.

It could be other Happening Bars are pulling the evening or Friday/Saturday evening time slot away from them.

Looks like Bliss Out is becoming better for daytime play. They open earlier than many other places at 10am, and they have a different staff member (who appears to understand swinging better). The combination might have switched when it's better to come.

At this moment, seems like you can save money and pass on their events, and see if day action or non-event days will be better.