Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out Tonight?

I'm not - though the master asked me if I was going to:D

But it should be a good night if last night is anything to go by.

I'm going on Halloween weekend. Hopefully both days. Any guesses if there will be a nice crowd? Looks like I might go stag... Depends on the mood of my potential dates...

There tend to be good crowds at HBs when they have a "special event" or party as is likely at Halloween. However, most/all of the HBs may well be having such events, thus splitting up the swinger crowd among many venues. So, I dunno...

-Ww

hi,
will there be anyone going to Bliss Out or other Happening Bars next weekend on the 9th?
I am traveling to Tokyo and would like to explore BO if there is anyone (Single or Couple)
to show me the ropes.

My name is Steve. I am Asian..does not speak Japanese unfortunately..

hi,
will there be anyone going to Bliss Out or other Happening Bars next weekend on the 9th?
I am traveling to Tokyo and would like to explore BO if there is anyone (Single or Couple)
to show me the ropes.

My name is Steve. I am Asian..does not speak Japanese unfortunately..

I think there is a New Year party at Bliss on Friday, so there might be a bit of action. Not sure how many might attend though. Seemed to be quite a lot at the last big event, but I couldn't make it that night myself....

What should be expected at this kind of thing? I guess it will very a lot by who shows up? I am not sure what 17000 is supposed to get you?

From a post late last year:

Anyone know whether the Bliss Out 4th Bday / after party will be worth checking out?
I went tonight to the 4th Birthday Party.

It was like an orgy from Ancient Rome ... Upstairs someone got tied up, a girl (okay me:D) fucked another girl with a strap on (and I found out it's harder than I thought to have a dick), one girl was whipping another on the saint Andrews cross.... And the playrooms were wall to wall bodies - all playing with each other in fabulous combinations.

I was happy that there were lots of western men and bisexual women

At one stage I was kissing one girl (who was getting fucked) while another girl was going down on me (as she was getting fucked), I was playing with a gorgeous guys cock while his face was buried in yet another girls pussy (who was sucking her guy's cock).

It wasn't really a night for anyone who was shy ... But it was an awful lot of fun.

If the after party is anything like the birthday party it should be good.
It is more expensive than usual though (Even single women had to pay a token amount) but all the food and drinks are included.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015

Reactions: TAG Manager
What should be expected at this kind of thing? I guess it will very a lot by who shows up? I am not sure what 17000 is supposed to get you?
All-you-can-drink and free food. Both of which offset the cost a bit. Then of course the possibility of having fun with 1 or more women that night, or at least enjoy watching the action.

Damn, just check this thread after one week and missed out on the juicy event info.

Anyways, like Steve above, id be keen if someone could show me the ropes of the happening bar scene in Tokyo :)

I went. Rather than exalted highs of carnal abandon that I so desired, I was confronted with the pathetic. The dank reality of a room swelling with far too many clueless males with a total absence of any physical beauty or prowess, but rather the complete lack of it, abysmally uninteresting souls, dead to a dole. That these characters would even stoop to dip their wands in the even more unattractive female specimens left me aghast. The depravity of these feckless souls grinding away with women that in my own country would have at best been described as bush pigs, meaning they'd jump at the chance to do anything with anyone, because truly that may be their only opportunity, the squalor and complete lack of any scintillation left me reeling. I had to abandon ship. Surely Tokyo, thou hast far more in thy loins than this pitiful place.

I went. Rather than exalted highs of carnal abandon that I so desired, I was confronted with the pathetic. The dank reality of a room swelling with far too many clueless males with a total absence of any physical beauty or prowess, but rather the complete lack of it, abysmally uninteresting souls, dead to a dole. That these characters would even stoop to dip their wands in the even more unattractive female specimens left me aghast. The depravity of these feckless souls grinding away with women that in my own country would have at best been described as bush pigs, meaning they'd jump at the chance to do anything with anyone, because truly that may be their only opportunity, the squalor and complete lack of any scintillation left me reeling. I had to abandon ship. Surely Tokyo, thou hast far more in thy loins than this pitiful place.

That is most unfortunate... I don't know anyone personally that attended.

Thank you for report and really sorry about the experience.

Does this translate to "I didn't get to have sex with anyone"? :D

(Sorry, my bad...couldn't resist, but note the smiley.)

-Ww
I heard it was decent. Sounds like the poster couldn't get any action, so decided to throw stones.

And among my swinger pals, before a person complains about quality, he or she should be bringing high quality people into the club with them and/OR the consensus among others (not himself or herself) is he or she is considered "high quality". Lastly, no need to be a snob in the club when you can have some anonymous fun that night, as you can return to being a snob the next morning or when you leave.

I've been doing my reading - and got so curious I tried going last night.

As expected I couldn't find the place and gave them a ring - and the staff member politely explained that there were no guests at that time. (Was like past 12am)

Perhaps I'll muster up the will to visit again (daytime if I can be the truant)

You've basically just described every bar in roppongi

I heard it was decent. Sounds like the poster couldn't get any action, so decided to throw stones.

And among my swinger pals, before a person complains about quality, he or she should be bringing high quality people into the club with them and/OR the consensus among others (not himself or herself) is he or she is considered "high quality". Lastly, no need to be a snob in the club when you can have some anonymous fun that night, as you can return to being a snob the next morning or when you leave.

Are there pretty bad ratios at these events? Rather not bring a bunch of springly nubiles into a sharks den. I'd just as soon rent a hotel room and have a private party with my people if it's not gonna be worth it there

Are there pretty bad ratios at these events? Rather not bring a bunch of springly nubiles into a sharks den. I'd just as soon rent a hotel room and have a private party with my people if it's not gonna be worth it there
In happening bars, It's random. Like any bar or club, who walks in is unpredictable, unless you have invited your friends to join you.

The events usually will have a better ratio of women to men, but nobody can ever precisely predict what that will be. It can be day time or week day action that's better.

Also keep in mind that women are often sexually stronger than man, once they become more uninhibited mentally. 1 woman can often easily and sexually take out 3 guys. And we are not even talking the very sexually strong women.

For an exactly even 50/50 ratio and true swinging, that would be club Olive 21 and couple kissas. In addition to swinger hotel parties.

Any guy that has a complaint about quality or ratio, he can go to a couple kissa. BUT, you have to bring a woman. Often such guys that are complaining don't have the skill or are incapable of finding and converting women to the swinger lifestyle.

The point of happening bars, is their unpredictability and randomness. It's as much a bar for drinking and talking, for newbies to explore and veterans, as it's for adult play.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I've been reading posts on this site for awhile but this is my first post. All the information in here is really useful BTW, so thank you guys.

So I went to Bliss Out yesterday (Saturday afternoon) for the first time ever. It took me about an hour to muster up the courage to go inside because I had never been to a happening bar before and I barely, if at all, speak Japanese. Inside there were two guys having drinks and one girl at the bar. The girl approached me and we started talking. The language barrier was too strong and I struck out horribly and the girl left.

I thought it was a bust and I might as well just get some drinks while I was there, but then the bartender/manager(?) came up to me and said if I stayed past cafe time into the bar time that a group would be coming that I could have fun with (I can't confirm it but I'm pretty sure he called them on the phone to come after seeing me strike out in humiliating fashion). So anyways I paid the extension fee to go into bar time.

Once bar time came, one Japanese guy accompanied by two Japanese women came in and sat in the back. I ordered a beer and the bartender put my drink at the group's table instead of the bar where I was sitting so I had to go over there and meet them (again I was too shy to go up to anyone so the bartender saw that and played the role of a wingman for me). They all invited me down stairs and the guy took one girl and told me I could do whatever I wanted with the other girl and so everyone had a good time. The extension fee is an hourly rate BTW and I was down there for 3 hours so my bill was quite large but I was expecting that.

As everyone has said it is all about randomness but I must applaud the bartender for inviting that group (at least I think he did) and introducing me to them. Very excellent staff service to help like that.

Hello everyone. I've been reading posts on this site for awhile but this is my first post. All the information in here is really useful BTW, so thank you guys.

So I went to Bliss Out yesterday (Saturday afternoon) for the first time ever. It took me about an hour to muster up the courage to go inside because I had never been to a happening bar before and I barely, if at all, speak Japanese. Inside there were two guys having drinks and one girl at the bar. The girl approached me and we started talking. The language barrier was too strong and I struck out horribly and the girl left.

I thought it was a bust and I might as well just get some drinks while I was there, but then the bartender/manager(?) came up to me and said if I stayed past cafe time into the bar time that a group would be coming that I could have fun with (I can't confirm it but I'm pretty sure he called them on the phone to come after seeing me strike out in humiliating fashion). So anyways I paid the extension fee to go into bar time.

Once bar time came, one Japanese guy accompanied by two Japanese women came in and sat in the back. I ordered a beer and the bartender put my drink at the group's table instead of the bar where I was sitting so I had to go over there and meet them (again I was too shy to go up to anyone so the bartender saw that and played the role of a wingman for me). They all invited me down stairs and the guy took one girl and told me I could do whatever I wanted with the other girl and so everyone had a good time. The extension fee is an hourly rate BTW and I was down there for 3 hours so my bill was quite large but I was expecting that.

As everyone has said it is all about randomness but I must applaud the bartender for inviting that group (at least I think he did) and introducing me to them. Very excellent staff service to help like that.
The manager or staff doesn't necessarily invite people for anyone specifically, but can be possibly aware of who is coming from their BBS or if a member has called them by phone. Therefore they can kind of help synchronize schedules, help match people up, or inform people.

http://www.bliss-out.jp/bbs.html

Not everyone of course uses or announces they are coming on the BBS, but some do. You can use Google Translate, for those that don't know Japanese well.

Hey Kid ( @thekid ) - Excellent first post as @MossBoss said...winner, winner! Keep'em coming!

I am a bit skeptical that the manager could to get a group of 3 customers to show up on fairly short notice *unless* one or more of them had asked him to let them know if a certain type of guy showed up. It is also possible that he just knew that they were planning to be there or that they show up regularly at that time and on that day of the week. No matter though, your story is an excellent example of how important the staff attitude and service is at an HB, and he did a terrific job for you by the sound of it.

BO is great in that respect, and 9259 is as good or maybe even better imo. In a lot of aways I think the staff can set the mood for the whole place. I recently took an SB to 9257 for her first visit ever to an HB. We had a fantastic time; she loved it and was especially impressed by the sweet and friendly mood (almost) everyone had. The whole evening there felt like a '60s "sexual revolution" era feel to it to me (except for the conversations being in Japanese!).

-Ww

PS - I was typing this post when @Solong 's post above with more/better info on the way the manager appeared to summon the group appeared.