Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out vs Olive 21

sunxmoon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Very curious about how you guys feel about the pros and cons of both of these establishments.
To give a little context, we're a couple with an age gap (46 m / 26 f), Japanese male (fluent, read/write), Causasian female (English only).
Lean more towards exhibition/voyeur than swap play.

Very curious about how you guys feel about the pros and cons of both of these establishments.
To give a little context, we're a couple with an age gap (46 m / 26 f), Japanese male (fluent, read/write), Causasian female (English only).
Lean more towards exhibition/voyeur than swap play.
Olive21 all the way if you're a couple.
You can just play by yourselves and let other couples watch if that's your thing.
(Olive21 has one big playroom that's suited for more people. The HB (Bliss Out, 9259, etc) rooms are usually smaller)

Reactions: BIPSY
Depends on whether you want to drink, or just shag like bunnies in my view. I suspect you will get a lot more sex at Olive 21, but it is not the best place if you want to chill and have a drink between sessions. Bliss can be a lot more unpredictable though. Sometimes it can be great, other times it is a bunch of sausages pestering your girl.

I suspect you will get a lot more sex at Olive 21, but it is not the best place if you want to chill and have a drink between sessions.
Really? Not the vibe I got on our visits in the past. We didn't have any problem chilling out in the social area.
Although, yeah, if you're popular, you stay busy between swapping and waiting for a shower.

I've noticed that the Japanese twitter pages I've been reading that are by couples tend to lean towards Olive 21.
Seems like Bliss Out might be more gaijin friendly?

I've noticed that the Japanese twitter pages I've been reading that are by couples tend to lean towards Olive 21.
Seems like Bliss Out might be more gaijin friendly?
Bliss Out is foreigner friendly and so is Olive21. Couples lean towards Olive21 because the ratio is 1:1 as only couples are allowed entry. I’d say Olive21 requires more Japanese since you’re not going to get very far inside if you cannot communicate. It’s the men’s job to do the work at Olive21.

IMHO, hands down, Olive21 is a better experience.

We are planning on attending the Halloween party on 10/29 at Olive 21, just FYI.
I can't seem to get into the BBS for Olive 21 tho.. is everyone the same? (http://olive21.net/ >> http://69.5.18.223/board/index.html)
Works fine here. (Are you actually in Japan?)

Halloween will be standing room only. It’s always overflowing on big event nights like Halloween and New Years.
We had to wait for playroom space and showers repeatedly.. lots of fun but just so many people.

If you plan to go on event night, don’t worry about the BBS, lol.

We're in Chicago. Will be traveling to Haneda on the 21st.
Maybe the BBS doesn't allow overseas IP's. I just thought I'd check it out.
Apparently there's a thread there if you say you're coming, you'll get a discount at the door, lol.
Wow, standing room only. I'm assuming everyone is typically masked?

Lean more towards exhibition/voyeur than swap play
If you are not so much into swapping and want also to chill out, perhaps the best option is an HB with lounge area and play room with windows (BO), you will have a large audience of dudes. Sleeping Beauty Shibuya was quite good for that, but I don’t know how they are doing now under the new name Rocinante.
But don't miss Olive21, it has a good Japanese atmosphere.

Definitely, if we have time, we'd like to experience both.

Btw, do you pay cash when you enter the establishment or some of you use credit cards?

Hey everyone, just wanted to thank you guys for all the info and feedback.
We ended up going to Olive 21 for their Halloween party and it was quite amazing!

Waiting for the review