Guest viewing is limited

Bliss out. We went. It was fun

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
So we went for the first time. Wife dressed a little more club like than the rest of Shinjuku. Lol. Next time bring fun clothes in the bag and change there. We really enjoyed it. Had no idea what to expect. Paid the membership fee. Paid the night fee. Went in. There were a couple of single guys and maybe four more other couples in there. We sat around and talked looking at the costumes on the wall. The toys on the counter. No one was going downstairs at all. After an hour or so we decided we wanted to have sex so we went down. Quickly notice two couples come into the viewing booths to watch. Invited them in. Ended up with us and three other couples having sex with just our own partners which was great. Love being exhibitionist and hear the sounds of others having sex. I guess we took the longest to satisfy each other as we were alone for at least a half hour as others finished and went back up stairs. I hope we go on a more crowded night but even just having a non judgmental place to drink and then have sex in Tokyo is totally worth it. There was only one other foreign couple there but they didn’t come in until way late and just stayed for a few drinks and left. Can’t wait until we go back. Any suggestion what events are most popular? Thanks

The Shibari (ropes) event is fun too if you or your wife are into getting like a Spiderman target!

The Shibari (ropes) event is fun too if you or your wife are into getting like a Spiderman target!
They told us the night before was really busy. Part of me thought it sounded like a sales pitch but since we were already memebers by that point it didn’t matter. Hope we find a fun night with a good crowd when we go up in October. Anyone know if Friday or Saturday is the busiest?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hello Alohafuntimes,
I just joined this site but I have been reading through the forums for a little while. I am really curious to know more about the atmosphere at Bliss. My husband and I are curious and excited but we are new so we still have butterflies.
Would you say it is a comfortable enough place to try a FFM or MMF experience for the first time? We imagine there will be single men there more frequently then single women or a couple that is willing to let one join in.
Are there any closed or private rooms without viewing areas if we get timid?

Hello Alohafuntimes,
I just joined this site but I have been reading through the forums for a little while. I am really curious to know more about the atmosphere at Bliss. My husband and I are curious and excited but we are new so we still have butterflies.
Would you say it is a comfortable enough place to try a FFM or MMF experience for the first time? We imagine there will be single men there more frequently then single women or a couple that is willing to let one join in.
Are there any closed or private rooms without viewing areas if we get timid?
No there isn’t anywhere completely private. People actually stayed to themselves. Very different than our experience in the US. I assume on some nights you could definitely find a third or a fourth. The smaller of the play rooms has only a one way mirror so you can’t tell if someone is there. If you go to the ropes event on the 15th we will probably be there around 7 or 8 if you wanted to hang out. No pressure but it would be cool to hangout with someone. One of our favorite things is the incredibly relaxed atmosphere where you can just be yourself and talk about anything.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry we can't make it that day but we want to another time. IMe so we can plan a different date.